•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Friends,i am Amit..a new member of this forum.
Well i have been watching many shows ,but i have'nt watched a show with this new concept.Today ,i watched this show for the first time,and i found it rocking one..a very nice concept with suspense in every scene of it.

Have to say viraj loves his wife very much,but the beatings he tends to deliver to his wife was very erotic.well i guess,he must have lost his very close one in the past may be that's the reason,he does'nt allow his wife to mix with the peoples so easily,may be he does'nt want to loose her.but i can't understand the reason about the beatings he delivers to his wife.
Well this show is deliviring the social message about how the womans are still struggling in our society due to the beatings they used to get from their husbands..and may be due to that they were not allowed to live their life on their own ways.
Anyways,i'm enjoying this show,may be i'll be coming up with many posts in the future...
Feel free to give your feedback๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanx everybody for reading this post..

Take care all,

With regards,

Amit๐Ÿ˜Š
I love the show! Sriti Jha and Karanvir Bohra are amazing actors! They're characters are so well developed. The new concept along with them just makes the show even better. It's so interesting! And it comes with a social message. You can't get better than that!

Ami... U also here? Arrey wah.. My Mkap family also.. Yippe
This story is shocking ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  He is a freaking weirdo ๐Ÿ˜•  something from the past has made him this way, but still, my God, the things he does ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  That poor doc today, had his arm broken !!!

Sriti Jha is fabulous, she has to do all these tense scenes
hello amit
firstly loved ur topic...pretty catchy
agree wid u it is a different show...wid talented cast
and intresting twists...
Looking forward for viraj's change...

Gunseerat
yea its a show with a really catchy concept welcome to forum:)))
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Ami... U also here? Arrey wah.. My Mkap family also.. Yippe
Hey Sweets how'z u?๐Ÿ˜› hmm me loving dis show..glad to see u here๐Ÿ˜›
thanx everybody,hope we all will be enjoying this show and forum together as a family...

Amit๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

Hey Sweets how'z u?๐Ÿ˜› hmm me loving dis show..glad to see u here

๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ˜›
hiii amit,..welcum here,...!
yea u ve a point n i loved reaDING ur posts,..lukin forward 4 ur more posts,...!!