Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

My eyes were filled with tears...

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The scene after Viraj and Jhanvi came back home...when Viraj talked about the lack of discipline destroys the relationship which makes the innocent kids suffer...i really felt bad for him seeing the way he said that :( he even cancelled his party for jhanvi and i actually saw love in his eyes when they were walking towards the door <3

Seriously i can't understand this character...sometimes i hate him to the infinity and today he made me cry :'( he has really a pathetic past...i'm pretty sure he has grown up seeing some violent stuffs which made him like that...and today, for a moment, i wished if jhanvi could cure him and they can live happily ever after...though i always wanted her to leave him...but today, i don't know why i felt that 😳

Would love to know what you guys think about whatever i said 😳
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahrukhlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I thought it was sad too. ðŸ˜­

His character is sooo complex.  I don't ever know what to expect. I loved him in today's episode! He was such a great husband. He took her to the hospital, which was sweet. He was over protective when the doctor was doing her check-up. He was cute in the scene you describe. So many emotions...all in one episode. I loved it!
He scares me more than he impresses me though. 😒
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Super liked ur post.

Viraj was such a darling today. But poor guy.. He himself doesnt know why he's behaving like that.
Jhanvi wont leave him.. But Im waiting when she'll try to cure him with her love
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks guys for agreeing with me. Today's episode made us understand that Viraj doesn't torture Jhanvi deliberately. He has defo faced violence which made him obsessive and over protective. I simply loved the scene I mentioned. I actually saw love in his eyes. Seriously guys, he is difficult to describe. Too complex. Anyways can't wait for the next episode.
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agreed yesday we get to see another side of Viraj

i just felt he need to be cured asap
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yea he is a real actor he makes us believe wht he wants to
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
he probably has lost everyone who was imp 4 him,..so he is doing like dis wid jaanvii,.really wanna c cute n sweet viraj like yesterday dy showed,...!
true yar i was sad too that Time  
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Thanks guys for agreeing with me. Today's episode made us understand that Viraj doesn't torture Jhanvi deliberately. He has defo faced violence which made him obsessive and over protective. I simply loved the scene I mentioned. I actually saw love in his eyes. Seriously guys, he is difficult to describe. Too complex. Anyways can't wait for the next episode.

i also do thnk like dat..!!!😳