Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Viraj-Obsessive Compulsive personality disorder

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
😆🥳First of all *S-C-R-E-A-M-ZZZ* i dont Believe it😲 !! PREM is back🥳 🤪.. omgosh😃😳... i've been waiting for him to return to telly for sooo L-O-N-G😭😃. Like its been what 4years😭!! since his eixt from ZKZ!! Missed him so much🤗 !! Didn't even realize he had a show on air until today 😲!! Thanks to IFs interview 😃 sat down from 12-1.30ish just to catch up with all the episodes :) And What a come back !! M loving it to bits..his just so sexy 😍😉 Manoj is just such an amazing actor ! He can make you hate his character to bits but within a blink make himself so lovable ☺️

Before i started to watch the ep's i read the plot and found myself questioning if i really wanted to watch such a sicks show where the husand finds pleasure in tourtruing his wife. But i had just had to give it a try for Manoj😳 ! I'm finding it so so hard to hate Viraj, because everytime i see viraj i think of my prem/Ud. Also at times i find myself laughing at the way he toutures her because he does it so comic at times😆...I truely cant believe I'm saying all of this because its just so disgusting 🤢.  But  i tell myself he doesn't do it on purpose his got problems up in the head😆 no but like seriously its not his fault .
 When  i first looked at viraj🤓 i could instantly tell that it wasn't just an ordinarily case of an alcoholic , drug addict , verbally abusive husband...but of having some kind of personality disorder.
 And  after some research i found out its call Obsessive'compulsive personality disorder (OCPD)

It is characterized by at least three of the following:
  1. feelings of excessive doubt and caution;
  2. preoccupation with details, rules, lists, order, organization or schedule;
  3. perfectionism that interferes with task completion;
  4. excessive conscientiousness, scrupulousness, and undue preoccupation with productivity to the exclusion of pleasure and interpersonal relationships;
  5. excessive pedantry and adherence to social conventions;
  6. rigidity and stubbornness;
  7. unreasonable insistence by the individual that others submit exactly to his or her way of doing things, or unreasonable reluctance to allow others to do things;
  8. intrusion of insistent and unwelcome thoughts or impulses.
Some of the main cause to this could include trauma faced during childhood, such as physical, emotional or sexual abuse, or other types of psychological trauma. After watching today's ep its pretty evident that he did have to face some really tought times in his childhood probably due to his parents. Also he may have had a very abusive and father. It  also mentions that most people don't even know they suffer from this disorder and they are told they still refuse to believe it ..So far..Viraj has displayed most of these characteristic also you can tell that Viraj does care for Janvi but his disorder gets the best of him . He Needs Help .Anyways for more information you can always check out wiki..

Also have to say that 5 epic's into the show... i cant find myself emotionally invested w...like something is missing...Because i can't feel Janvi's pain...though she is a fab actress. I know people who have been in her place and who are still going through this which just breaks my heart and brings me tears but with Janvi can't really feel anything😕

But arrrghhh 🥳 Manoj's BACCCK 🤪

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wohooo such a long post will read later and comment LOL
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

wohooo such a long post will read later and comment LOL

😆😆😆 That usually the same reaction i have to someones post or to my posts...
usually i ago...😲 dude how can u write that long !!???😕
LOL^^^ Wht to do i cant write such a long post and if someone writes i just trun HOW?????????????? hehhehe
BTW nice post even i m happy to see him back he did gr8 work in Kausati and now his character is really obsessive  
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
lol...same here ... there are times m just to lazy or cant be bothered ! 

but yes...I mean...Prem was sightly a obsessive lover kzk but here his like WHHHAaa
dude are u the same prem ? I loved Prem no matter what he did in kzk but here !!! ??? lol..i have no idea ..but i am loving him so far ! 
gosh still finding it so hard to believe i'm seeing him on screen its like an early chrismas present 
yea even me loved him in Kausati he did a awsm job as a Villain. I think he is the best villain so far never seen such a HOT villain  
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
edited!!
Edited by ..kashUrock.. - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_

When  i first looked at viraj🤓 i could instantly tell that it wasn't just an ordinarily case of an alcoholic , drug addict , verbally abusive husband...but of having some kind of personality disorder.      Agree, his mood swings were enough to say he is mentally suffering ... He is caring no denying but something in him want everything perfect, want things to be in control of him , want ppl to fear him more than respect ... these are a disturbed persons signs 

And  after some research i found out its call Obsessive'compulsive personality disorder (OCPD)

It is characterized by at least three of the following:
  1. feelings of excessive doubt and caution;
  2. preoccupation with details, rules, lists, order, organization or schedule;
  3. perfectionism that interferes with task completion;
  4. excessive conscientiousness, scrupulousness, and undue preoccupation with productivity to the exclusion of pleasure and interpersonal relationships;
  5. excessive pedantry and adherence to social conventions;
  6. rigidity and stubbornness;
  7. unreasonable insistence by the individual that others submit exactly to his or her way of doing things, or unreasonable reluctance to allow others to do things;
  8. intrusion of insistent and unwelcome thoughts or impulses.
Some of the main cause to this could include trauma faced during childhood, such as physical, emotional or sexual abuse, or other types of psychological trauma. After watching today's ep its pretty evident that he did have to face some really tought times in his childhood probably due to his parents. Also he may have had a very abusive and father. It  also mentions that most people don't even know they suffer from this disorder and they are told they still refuse to believe it ..So far..Viraj has displayed most of these characteristic also you can tell that Viraj does care for Janvi but his disorder gets the best of him . He Needs Help .Anyways for more information you can always check out wiki..

Thanks for sharing this with us , it was pretty obvious he has a past, a person who is doubtful or possessive dont really understand the pain he is giving to others , he just does that to keep things in his control , viraj was and is different , a disturbed person , something which has to be explored properly and cured and not with a wify , please thats pathetic.

Also have to say that 5 epic's into the show... i cant find myself emotionally invested w...like something is missing...Because i can't feel Janvi's pain...though she is a fab actress. I know people who have been in her place and who are still going through this which just breaks my heart and brings me tears but with Janvi can't really feel anything😕 Ur not the only one, she is good but she fails to connect, Viraj yes he is believable ( Iam neither Karan or UD or Prem fan ) , infact seeing him for first time... other than her stumbling and correcting her mistakes, i dont connect or feel sad for her pain ,though as ckt i understand wat they are showing ... they have good chemistry but something is lacking ...