New kid on the block--Mitali

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

New Kid On The Block: Mitali Nag
Mitali Nag, aka Krishna of Zee TV's new show Afsar Bitiya, is not just a pretty face. This starlet who hails from Nagpur is a singer as well. She has her all girls band Teen Musketranis and has also participated in singing reality shows on television. We spoke to Mitali who explained about her character, show and moreโ€ฆ
Showing 1 of 3 imagesPrevious    Next
How did you land the role of Krishna in Afsar Bitiya?
I had done a short-film with a friend of mine. He happened to meet the casting director of the show who spoke to him about the kind of girl he is looking. My friend showed him my picture which I had put on my Blackberry messenger. He immediately liked it. But as I was unable to come immediately to meet him, he asked me shoot a pilot video and send it from Nagpur. I did so and the producers liked it, so they called me.

Full article@
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=New-Kid-On-The-Block-Mitali-Nag&aid=3503
Thanxx for Sharing . I hope AB becomes No1 show . It reallyy is an excellent show wid a great Storyline n Amazing n Brillaint cast n Actors .
Thanx 4 Sharing . Really Expect AB To Becomes One Of The No1 Show . It Has A Good Storyline And Cast...Love Shivshakthi And Kinshuk And Mitali They Rock The Show...Never Missed A Episode And Never Will, Always Will Give My Feed Back How Is Show It Going Be No 1 Show...
Thanks for sharing...So Mitali sings as we...
She has real talent.

Good Luck Mitali and I really do hope Afsar Bitiya becomes a success...
thankzz for sharing!!1
i hope this show make it no 1 in TRPS loving it now !!
thanks for sharing ! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for sharing
she is multitalented Excellent ๐Ÿ‘
All the best mitali