Brief Update : 23rd Dec 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Brief Update

Purvi gets to know that Manju is having a kitty party in Star Hotel .She tricks both Malik and Punni by messaging them to meet each other  in Star Hotel .Poorvi wants manju to see both of them together . Teju tells Ovi that she finds India a thrilling country and wants to go there .

Punni and Malik come in room 205 to spend time with each other .Punni wants Malik to tell his wife about their relationship .Malik gets angry and says that because of Poorvi he is scared that his wife would know about them .They both start arguing and Malik starts abusing Punni with bad words .

Arjun comes to Ovi's house to take her out for dinner .He tells her that she is his best friend and he wants to spend time with her .Ovi is extremely happy as she is in love with Arjun( she had told Teju about this )  . Punni tells Malik to behave himself as she comes from a good family .

There is a knock on the door . Malik and Punni get scared , Punni goes to see who it is .Outside the door is Purvi with  Manjusha , Archana and Sulochna .Manju sees her daughter in a short yellow mini  with Malik .Manju goes in a state of shock and  just walks away .

Manju is walking on the street in  shock .Archana is coming after her .Manju is about to get hit by car when Archu saves her by pushing her .Manju is on the ground , she starts crying  badly .Archana puts arms around her and  is also crying .Sulochna and Purvi also come , they are crying. Manju breaks down in Sulochna's arms   . Purvi tells Vinod on phone what happened .

No precap ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I like 2day episode... Thanks tanyaz for WU... Awosowe episode.. Purvi u r gud & great ... I think so upcoming track iz intresting... Nw i like PR... Best of luck.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Very good show today . 

I never thought I would say that but I was crying for Manjusha .Had big tears in my eyes  to see her in that state .I know many here will say that she asked for it when she was hurting so many people but still ...I don't know .That was a very very good scene and Swati did really well . Ankita was also brilliant the way she came after Manju and then put her arms around her while Manju broke down ...
 The person Manju hurt the most ( Archana ) was there for her in her worst  moment  ...

I was angry with Purvi for meddling but she did well today ...

Punni has a cheek to call herself a shareef girl from a good family ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
dint Manjusha overreact , c'mon having affair with yr boss isn't that uncommon these days, Archu reacting this way, one can understand but Manju 🤔 she dint have time for her daughters when they were growing up ,  loading her house with expensive furniture and buying a car were more imp then paying school fees, m sure she must have drilled in Punni's head from a young age to be money minded , to accumulate money by whatever means ... then why is she so shocked ?
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow cant believe they showed this so fast, i thought for sure they'd drag this punni situation...awesome episode
sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks for d brief update..cos i missed todays epi...
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
tanya really its beautiful epi i think as i dont watch regularly bt thinking how ekta so easily solved punni track  so easily😲something fishy happening in ekta's mind😕now manjusha will b in good relation with archu😃
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
-Naresh- thumbnail
Dhamaka abhi baki hai... Monday kho high voltage drama after long time... Well done Ankita & Swati...
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonudew

thnks for d brief update..cos i missed todays epi...

Do check it on on the internet when you have time .It was very good . I was crying in the last scene , that too for Manjusha of all the people  ..😆 Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
-Naresh- thumbnail
Awosome episode... I think ekta well done... I think punni track solve in 2-3 week...but well done CV's...