Thanks members of MC in 501th post

sweetdisha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi friends,I have joined this forum on 15th of March,not even a month has passed,but now i am posting my 501th post.😊.See how much i love you all.I am enjoying a lot here,specially the MC.I love everything in this forum, the games, lyrics zone, fanclubs, parties everything.Though i am thankfull to you all,I want to give special thanks to.

Jemdidi(Jem4Himesh): My princes, as she works like a princess,takes care of the members of MC as a princess cares for her countrymen.Each and every time I got immediate help form her when i requested.A very sucessfull moderator indeed.

Angie (teenindia_usa):Thanks a lot for her continuous support and for forming HRfanclub (which is turning me to a HRfan).She never forgets to visit ARRahman fanclub and Sing with Sunidhi inspite of her heavy work load in the HRfanclub.Her continuous support has inspired me a lot to improve the ARRfanclub.Also i had a lot of emmosional support form her when i was very upset after some embrrassing situation in an another section of  this forum.

Dawn05:Claims that he(or she i dont know😳)dont know music but frankly speaking its too hard to beleive, soooooo analytical posts.I love ur posts so much.........

Adwarakanath:Gr8t posts, specially i liked ur posts on classical musics so informative......but man i was shocked seeing those posts where you bash others,and i cried a lot.You can easily become a classy  constructive critic.So what is the necessity of bashing.Sorry if i have wrote something that i shouldnot as i am a newbie in this forum....

Reema:Heart girl said the truth, this gal must have a lyrics generator.Thanks for all the lyrics you posted specially kahonakaho.

Dolly:Wonderful posts.

Soulsoup:For those tamil song links.Where r you my friend.You promised to post the adjingles.

ASPIRE(swetha):Thanks a ton my dear for all your efforts for improving ARRfanclub.

Sammie(Sam):For his continuous support.For tolerating my carzy behaviorπŸ˜›

Celina:For those cute pics u have posted today,

Bigmouth(Himani?):For starting the parody game, it is a place of gr8t fan.

Also i would like to thanks Bratati(Vineet_rocks),Badi(badibanga),Ash for all their posts.

This list is incomplete.Friends I have came to know only a few members,i can guess there are other gr8t members here.Hope i will soon come to know about them.

With lots n lots love

disha

Edited by sweetdisha - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congrats sweetdisha on becoming a senior member πŸ‘
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sweetdisha thumbnail

Thanks a lot jasunap.I like you signature.😊

Originally posted by: jasunap

sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congtrs disha on ur 501th post 😊
(its already 506) πŸ˜†

and thank u 😳
sweetdisha thumbnail

Thanks a lot sam

Originally posted by: sammie

congtrs disha on ur 501th post 😊
(its already 506) πŸ˜†

and thank u 😳

sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

u r most welcome disha

πŸ˜ƒ

Sanjana4U thumbnail
Congrats on becoming a senior member!!!!!
I have been missing for a month so you probably don't know me but I would like to get to know you...
and you can tell my name from the screen name....
once again CONGRATS!!!! πŸ˜‰
sweetdisha thumbnail
Thanks alot sanjana,Yeh u r right i dont know u but would like to get to know you... i will pm u soon
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sweet disha congrts yaar πŸ‘