•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I just saw I'm not back up anymore but also that nobody has been doing updates... Well, this is my first written update on the forum.  Enjoy

Lakshmi hears Arjun's phone and thinks he's stalking her; so she tells  him off. He tries to explain but she doesn't let him talk and leaves in a huff.

At Lakshmi's home, her sister's wedding date is finalized. Lakshmi wants a grand wedding but her dad afford it but her sister is understandable. Lakshmi wants to get her sister a car with the money she's saved from her dance class but her sister refuses but nope, she convinces her.

At Arjun's house, dadi is watching music videos when Arjun's mom wants to watch her serial. Her TV reception is bad. Arjun comes and yells at dadi for putting that song on his phone. Dadi is left suspicious. 

Lakshmi is convincing her dad to invest in something for Saraswati's (her sister) wedding. Her dad feels it's a lottery but she gives a speech and convinces him, for glip sake. Then they show a sisterly moment-hug.

Morning jog time: Arjun's dad is talking about a wedding. He sends Arjun for engagement rings (latest richest)and he agrees. Dadi-Mommy nok jhok.

We see her dad's still iffy about the plot. Well she explains to him again and her jiju also arrives to look for rings. Before leaving, she gives a pep talk to her dad about the plot. 

They go to the same jewelers as the agnihotri's. They were going to chandu bhai but Lakshmi liked this better. Well she sits directly behind Arjun. 

Precap: Some calls from Agnihotri enterprise regarding the plot and Lakshmi thinks that Arjun rejected the girl and now wants to be with her. (DELUSIONAL! He specifically mentioned the plot!)

hey  brainychild92.

u are a life saviour!!! 🤗i was busy in completing an assignment... so could not write the WU...

Can you do the updates on a regular basis??(backup)
ya sure.. just pm me when u can't and ill do it... (for a month i'm free.. after that it might be late cuz college starts..lol)