Thendral

Update for Friday 23-Dec-2011

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for the lovely update and comments!🤗

Lav finally left the house without listening to her MIL and treating her no respect🤢. Nithesh mom and GP will never allow Lav into the house after the mishap. She really deserves it as she did not understand the value of Pregnancy and thought the baby as a burden😡. Pavam Nithesh parents thaan.

It looks on Monday both MM and Mohan may go and talk with GW when Lav baby mishap happens😕. GW might insult MM and Mohan will end up pushing/slapping GW.

Thulz clearly spoke about the trust she has on TA and also spoke about his trust on her👏. Poor TA believing Charu is going to make a fool of himself even if he is acting🤡.

Good week of episodes and mainly this week showed Thulz walking out of TA house. Next week might show some complications in TA/T relationship becoz of Lav baby abortion🤢.
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakhsyam for the superb update😊👏. Very good episode especially when thuls said to MM Ennaiyai sumaiyai ninnaichranthega appa'SIGH Ta. Both T&t is innocent people and they have the tendency to believe everyone e.g.'charu and padma.And this selfish padma will add fuel to fire and she has started her narathar velai now which will affect thuls life but every time when padma gets involved something will happen in favour of thuls.  

Thuls dialogues to MM about TA not even thinking t about another girl shows thuls understanding nature and her patience and her trusting nature. Nitish and lav are creating more problems due to their selfish nature.Lav being an egoistic person'Self centered and close minded people are all over the place.  Lav being such character often misinterprets whatever she says into something that she thinks goes against them😡.
It is difficult to change one's nature (similar to 'a leopard can't
change its spots').

No matter how Nitish mom explains she will not listen and continue to "champion" her point/cause.  She likes to believe that everything she think/do/say is right even when it is very wrong.  Stupid girl.More reasons for Nit mom to yell at lavanya. She deserves everything coming to her. Even if she gets aborted easily she will point the faults to nit mom or thuls. Any way next week is full of lav and GW scenes. Let's see how it moves.😍

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!! Fast paced episode.

The only sane voice in the MM Adam's fam is T's fav patti. Even she has more faith in TA than Thulz has…T asking MM to pay for her education & look after her for-ever….ROFL ROFL. M acting like a hot-head guy calling T sisy….plisss.

Deconstructing Thulz:  Thulz current state of flux is purely her own making. The transformation one hoped for and what is playing out is bolt from the blue, considering that it is due to Thulz.

#1) T'n'TA marriage was a perfect blend of sacrifice, mutual understanding, admiration, respect, appreciation, in perfect harmony ' n'sych  with each other to the extent that the judge read in his adjudication that  T'n'TA are perfect are couple par excellence,  when chaos reigned supreme around them. But one year hence the relationship lies in tatters and now T questioning why she married TA in the first place? ... Terrible!

#2) TA was an ultimate fan-boy who cheered and celebrated Thulz and T to her credit was perfect understanding wife who took TA's myriad of shortcomings in her stride as the couple built their life from scratch. Even when they had nothing, Thulz life was filled with joy and happiness …..as TA was with her every step of the way. But today when TA needs her the most……she is nowhere to be seen and has thrown in the towel…. Why?

#3) The current problem facing T is not just Psycho's attempt @ stealing TA from her but also her lack of confidence and loss of faith in TA as she mentioned today. TA acting like a jerk torturing her mentally including telling her to take counseling …..highly abominable and reprehensible.  She should have fought him tooth and nail making his life miserable living hell using all her experience from GW-P and GW-Mesdame. She didn't do this. When MM and clan tortured she stayed as she wanted to prove a point. She could have done that now too. Instead she chooses to walk away….why?

#4) Psycho openly acknowledged to T that she has exhausted all the tricks in her playbook but she couldn't unseat her and going to the extent of begging to her about giving a chance(!) to live with TA. Psycho could not do a squat not because of T but more due to TA. TA has always been clear and open about what T means to him and psycho is nothing more than friend.  If TA meant so much to T, then why did she choose to walk away?

#5)  Finally, TA always demonstrated his commitment and loyalty from getting her admitted in school, marry in her, in court….@ all times. The same TA is behaving like a jerk now. Shouldn't Thulz understand that something is amiss? And, decode what it is, but is blaming him. Is this the level of understanding she has of him?. T, deep inside knows clearly well that TA will not leave her come hell or high water as she uttered today. Why didn't Thulz repose same faith in TA and stay with him? Why is she questioning TA's commitment……..completely shocking and appalling.

PS: Thulz's current behavior is unlike her true self and since she is TA's "wonder-kid"...kids are allowed show temper tantrums from time to time…..but still it would have been great if she would have proved her point staying with him and not running away.

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!!😃

Padma is more irritating...Grr...i felt like even pei is better compare to this loose Padma😡...nicely fuming Mohan...all she need is fight...ithula good look acting vera and promising Thulasi that she will take care of her till she finish studying😡

Here comes to my main doubt from today's episode...Did pei gifted this shirt to Nithesh 😲 😲...color combination of that shirt made me 😲🤣 and reminded about pei wearing "making others blind" orange color during Lav's wedding ti
me🤢..Lav and her thimir...the way she gave money to the maid...the way she was rude...Grrr...i bet this girl is not going to be sad for losing her baby😡.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the wonderful update..😃

First step towards next level of planning and of course as expected.
For the first time i liked Lavanya talking against her mother in law and not listening to her even when she was almost begging. Today also the 🤬 told what bothers her MIL if she loses her baby. She herself might kill the baby later if its born safe too. 😡.. Nitish the great puppet dancing to tunes of wife and lets see what he is going to get when he disobeys his mom.😡.
WOW, 500 asked na 1000 rupeess...good lav i can see how ur company's future will be.
She is going to get new microwave for her darling amma pola..🤢..athaan forgot the incident and paid the maid 1000 pola. I somehow think this same maid is gg to inform her MIL when lav gets admitted in the hospital. Now is supe clear that GP and his wife will not blame T for the reason but Lav only and how i wish they bash this GW also. 😡

MM, Pati and T decided good but Mohan is just gg to be opposite. But still these things are going to speed up C;s plan and as it proceeds fast she will come out in open. Thinking that we can cool ourselves. Next week for sure the second level of tortures are going to start..so getting ready for the same with the hopes that " All will be well soon"...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@accorn - Reason for T's behaviour is 100% possessiveness on TA and that came out of her mouth when Padma said he might go away with Charu. She said he can never do that and that they are made for each other. LOL..she herself contradicted her statements finally.
I think she cannot force herself to fight with TA and that was her saturation point. She cannot go the level of GW(both) and hence decided to stay away from him for him to realise. But CT's could have made her walk away scenario even more strong, they were lacking there. They could have atleast made her dialogues more stressed one, like she pointing out things to TA.(his own dialogues)...
 It was like she walked away just he was quiet when GW asked her to walk away which was not satisfactory.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful updates Lakshyam!!

Somehow the SQ/GW scene is getting pushed pushed now.  Who is the lucky fellow to update that scene and the luckier person to write Tamil's reaction??

A calm finish to the week except for Mohan who looks like he is ready to mess with GW big time.  I like this caring Mohan actually.

Padma...today it's like she worked 50/50 for me.  If she was not being fake then i would have supported her idea.  I loved how she was talking about Charu and that they should go directly and talk to her...but like Paati said it may things worse.

Tulasi crying...poor girl...when will Mr. K. stop her crying????  And what is this Tulasi regretting for marrying Tamil????  TT are losing hope in themselves...

I have to comment on Nitesh's shirt today...it was...weird...more than the usual SQ and Nit mom argument I was noticing his shirt...lol...

Lavanya, arrogance and plain rude while Nitesh's mother is trying to lock her up.  Pregnant women need to be active and happy.  If Lav wants to see her mother that should not be a problem.  

So looks like torture sad week ahead...more tears, more yelling to come.  Atleast somehow GW and SQ are punished for their wrong actions.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the update..

Good episode, setting the scene for the coming weeks...
Really liked the discussion round in MM's house...
Today thought that T leaving TA's house may have the same reason as why TA hospitalised and kept away from T for a month..It was only then that Vel cud enter, play mischielf and finally cud close his track..Think only with T away can more fraud and mischief cud be done to expose here three vels, pei, gw, and lav...
With T stay-put in TA's house things wud have been quite static--with TT literaly not exchanging words or TA in blr..T holding on to her stand and pei trying to find a foothold in TA's life...

With T away there seems to be lot of scope for people to play games and things to come out in open...nov as padma said (the only good plan she mentioned) pei's parents and nitish's parents will eventually come to know abt pei's role in TT's fight and no doubt they will stand by T, especially GP...

Like patti said, in spite of all this TA has never denied T's love for him and vice versa..There stand their strong point and guess this separation needed to lots of people to get exposed...So am preferring to ignore TT's fights and concentrate on the other outcomes...
next week with lav's mishap and mohan to be blamed, promises to take TT fight a step further..interesting to see what next..
T telling that she shud not have married TA in haste means she thinks now that she shud hv waited for GW's permission and pei's matter sorted out as all this is a fallback of that...but that shud be anand's due...

waiting for the promo...
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Lakshyam for the nice quick update. Kumaran is building up our hatred towards La more and more, so that we feel she deserves what is coming to her. But Kumaran Sir " Asai kattittu mosam seyyadinga". Make it happen to snub Gw and periappa to throw both La and useless Nit out of the house. It is ok for the child. The child goes to moksham with out accumulating any sin or suffering on this earth. It is the survivors who are going to be sad. Some of them deserve it. I feel sorry for Periamma. Why is she she so straight and not cunning? I hate her getting snubbed and insulted by this La. 
I am glad T is getting the support from Mm. There has to be some trouble where she goes. This time it is Padma. Come on T, pick yourself up and fight with vengeance. Study hard. Forget Ta for some time until he comes to you and apologies after realizing his blunder provided he does not hang himself in shame for the deeds of his mother and himself.