i know that this topic
does not reallt to kaisa yeh pyar hai
but this news is reallly important
 and sad  tooo 😭😭

John Abraham

Bystanders too awestruck to help actor
   By: Nishant A Bhuse
   April 10, 2006

A police officer checks John Abraham's wrecked bike at Khar police station yesterday. Pic: B L Soni
This is what they call the price of fame. Actor John Abraham, who had a bike accident on Saturday night, lay unattended for six precious minutes, as bystanders were too awestruck to help him. 

John was wearing a helmet, riding his Yamaha 1100 cc motorbike, when he banged into two cyclists on Khar Danda Road, who were riding in the opposite direction.

While the two boys sustained minor injuries, Abraham's bike crashed into the pavement and knocked him over. He hit his head on the pavement and his right leg was pinned under the 150-kg motorbike.

Said eyewitness Mehboob Sheikh (18), "I spotted John zooming down the road and soon I heard a sudden bang and saw him falling off his bike. Even though there were a number of people around him, in the six minutes it took me to walk to where John was lying, not a single person helped him out. I guess they were too stunned to react."

Sheikh added, "He was saying, 'Please, help me', so the first thing I did was hand over John's cellphone, which had fallen some distance away. John was also berating the cyclists for riding carelessly, but in less than a minute he fainted."

That, he says, is what jolted the crowd out of their stupor and one of them fetched a bottle of water and splashed it on John. When he regained consciousness, he made a couple of calls, said Mehboob.

But within moments, John fainted for the second time, but came to almost immediately. But by then, said Mehboob, it was obvious he was in severe pain. People rushed him to Bhabha Hospital, after which he was admitted to Lilavati at around 1 am, yesterday.

Condition stable

Said a source from Lilavati Hospital, "His condition is stable. John has received some stitches on his right leg and has a ligament pull, but  we have done some tests and an MRI as he also hit his head.

Said Bhaskar Shetty, secretary to John and Bipasha, "John was hurt, but he called his friends and with the help of locals handled the situation. He asked me to take care of the two cyclists who rammed into his bike."

The spot on Khar Danda where the accident happened; (inset) eyewitness Mehboob Sheikh
Our mistake

Meanwhile Tanmai Munji, 19, one of the injured, agreed that it was their mistake but also blamed John for not using the halogen lamp on his bike.

"Andhera tha aur hum logon ko kuch dikha nahin. But we don't want to lodge a complaint," said Munji who suffered injuries on his thigh and hand, while Shyam Kasbe had a minor knee-injury.

A policeman, who refused to be named, told MiD DAY that John seemed annoyed by the incident.

"He told me, 'In fact, I should sue them for negligence. I have to bear a loss of my bike and you can even check the speed at which I was riding because the auto system records the speed before the accident occurred'," said the cop from Khar police station. The bike is estimated to cost Rs 8 lakh.

The cops have registered an offence of rash and negligent driving and have seized the motorcycle; John is likely to be arrested and produced before the court today.

John to Bipasha?

John (to what seemed like Bipasha): Hello baby, where are you, I have f###ing met with an accident near Shah Rukh's office at Khar Danda… arre bhai yeh kaunsa road hai...

Eyewitness Mehboob Sheikh:  "Yeh 18th Road hai, Hanuman mandir ke aage."

John: Please hurry up, call Bhaskar (John and Bipasha's secretary)... tell him to call back.

hi , did you guys wash  kkavyanjali , kyph loves , welll ya

i am so stupped , iqbal punched kkavy , that was a bad start for the to of them

i think iqbal in the dram is going to killl kkavy on this birthday april 10th,2006

later

reply back soon

plz do not close this topic plz

😭

later

Posted: 17 years ago
😭 hope he gets well 😭😭
Edited by kyph05 - 17 years ago
thats sad 😭
well im not his fan but stil will pray for him πŸ˜ƒ

i am so sweet πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
just kidding
hi
thanks
kyph05 sexy looing picture

πŸ˜†

later
John is fine guys....no worries... 😊 ..his leg as said was injured...but hes doing totally fine.
Originally posted by kyph03

hi
thanks
kyph05 sexy looing picture

πŸ˜†

later

angad alway sexy no fence lol πŸ˜†
thanx for sharing...
poor john 😭
yeah i heard that
hope he gets well soon πŸ˜ƒ
yha i heard hes betta now i think! πŸ˜ƒ
hello ladies..
hes out of the hospital for now..will go back for more tests😭..but he's having to deal with the FIR ..stupid police
and it'll cost him 3 lakh to fix his bike 😭 Edited by sana.abraham - 17 years ago