Sin in the name of God

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Like everyone today, I felt really bad for Krishna today.  Honestly, to have such a cousin and Pinky's parents, too! ugh.- first of all, WHY does Pinky want to have a career?  If she is so wealthy, why not marry her to a money bag?  She doesn't seem like she'd ever want to work in her life, and if she can't make the proper grades, than I think she should spend her efforts trying to tie herself to some rich family instead of wasting money bribing the officials.

In regards to my title, I want voice how disgusting these gundas were.  They greeted Krishna like common acquaintances, and for a mere 500 rupees they go through all this trouble to make her so distressed?  Had they forgotten that they were there to collect money for a religious purpose?  Forgotten is Mata ki Chowki and followed is unwarranted bad behavior.  In front of good deeds, a payoff of a mere 500 rupees changed their intentions?  Its so sad, and poor Krishna had to have a horrible cousin, Pinky.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yaaa Felt veryy Veryy bad for Krishna . n Mitali literallyy made me cry by his acting . She was 2 good πŸ‘ . I wanted 2 hit those Goons for their misdeed they did wid her just for little amt of money n tht2 on name of GOD 😲 πŸ˜‘ . n WHt 2 say abt Pinky . Wht a mean gal she is . So SELFISH😑. I hope hope hope tht our DBPS comes 2 know abt all dis n then in his Usual manner n Dabang way he teach a great lesson 2 those morons πŸ˜‘
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said πŸ‘πŸΌ
And I agree,those guys came for a religious purpose,and they got money...BUT IN THE WRONG WAY! I can't belive they did something like that!I really felt for Krishna  here,the way she was strruggling to get it back...Mitali really did good today πŸ‘

As for Pinky...I think she should really get married to some rich person and live her life in a big mansion,with no job,because she does not look hard-working and neither does she look like she could handle a job!And her parents encourage her to be spoilt.All she has is money!
@Nirvana 

I agree wid u dear . Pinky shld reallyy get married 2 some rich Person n shld get away frm Krishna's life becozz till d time she will b near 2 Krishna , Krishna can't b happy . n We all know In future Pinky surely gonna try 2 snatch Pintu frm krishna as Pinky always wants tht wht Krishna hav . n DBPS not gonna give any bhaav 2 pinky n will give attention  Krishna So dis will make her more angry n jelaous . but It will b exciting 2 see d Love traiangle b/w Pintu,Krishna n pinky . Will Surelyy gonna enjoy it . πŸ˜‰. OOPS Sorru got Offtopic πŸ˜› , Wht 2 do whenevr Pintu's name comes I get offtopic πŸ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree Moksha that goons committed those goon are just too much just for 500 rs. they committed the crime. Pinky is worst Cousin sister she doesn't want to pass on her own but wants to ruin Krishna's dream. If she had confidence in her and her father's jugad why she was worrying what krishna is doing. Anyway such characters are needed in the show.

Moni these kind of characters don't leave leads so easily Everyone can leave her but Pinky is gonna stick with her for the long time

Mitali done fab. job. Really felt bad for krishna yesterday
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

@Nirvana 

I agree wid u dear . Pinky shld reallyy get married 2 some rich Person n shld get away frm Krishna's life becozz till d time she will b near 2 Krishna , Krishna can't b happy . n We all know In future Pinky surely gonna try 2 snatch Pintu frm krishna as Pinky always wants tht wht Krishna hav . n DBPS not gonna give any bhaav 2 pinky n will give attention  Krishna So dis will make her more angry n jelaous . but It will b exciting 2 see d Love traiangle b/w Pintu,Krishna n pinky . Will Surelyy gonna enjoy it . πŸ˜‰. OOPS Sorru got Offtopic πŸ˜› , Wht 2 do whenevr Pintu's name comes I get offtopic πŸ˜†

I Agree With You, But About Make Some Jealous and Angry Is Wrong, Even If Pinky Bad, Playing With Someone Mention's Is Wrong, To Make Krishna To Love Him Using Pinky He Can Make Pinky Be A Gud Person But Acting Love Her Is Wrong Just To Make Krishna Jealous, I Don't Think Is Rite Thing...Talking About Shivshakth Did To A Role Same Kind Of Role As Krishna Where She Will Do Anything For Family And Her Husband, Miss Bebo So Much...I Don't Want To See Shiv In Any Negative Role. Want To Her Change Soon As Possible, Anyways Waiting For A Love Triangle Between Those Three...
@Rachu 

I know jaan . Iss tarah ke charactes kabhi naa toh Female lead ko chodte hai aur naa hi Male lead ko . So definately expecting love traingle b/w these 3 . 

Originally posted by: Mythily2

I Agree With You, But About Make Some Jealous and Angry Is Wrong, Even If Pinky Bad, Playing With Someone Mention's Is Wrong, To Make Krishna To Love Him Using Pinky He Can Make Pinky Be A Gud Person But Acting Love Her Is Wrong Just To Make Krishna Jealous, I Don't Think Is Rite Thing...Talking About Shivshakth Did To A Role Same Kind Of Role As Krishna Where She Will Do Anything For Family And Her Husband, Miss Bebo So Much...I Don't Want To See Shiv In Any Negative Role. Want To Her Change Soon As Possible, Anyways Waiting For A Love Triangle Between Those Three...

Dear I think u misunderstood my post . I wanted 2 say tht Pinky is a stuborn n over papmered child ziddi one . She wants all those things whch Krishna hav . So When Prishna will fall for each other n DBPS will not give any bhaav 2 pinky So Pinky definately gonna try 2 snatch Pintu frm Krishna as She will b jealous frm Krishna n secondly She 2 may b in love wid Pintu so she will want DBPS in any situation . 
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i felt so bad for krishna n those guys just for 500 bucks they troubled her so much...i hope krishna will get her book back but as per the precap everyone will see her struggling to get the book in that pond..dont know how will ppl react esp her chacha...
well let my pintoo know abt it..then those goons will get to learn a very good lesson..πŸ˜‰
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I felt like slapping Pinky as she stood over the wall enjoying watching the guys taunt Krishna πŸ˜‘

The guys are disgusting😑 Going home to home asking money for religious celebrations but have no qualms about treating a poor girl like crap.