Afsar Bitiya

Kinshuk's IMPERFECT Character

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
As frm d Title U guys must hav guessed it tht dis topic is abt Kinshuk n his charcaters . Kinshuk before AB in dis 4 yrs always played a Perfect character in his shows .Wheather take Addi of DMD ,Dev Pratap SIngh of Kajal , Ranvir Rajvansh of Bidaai n Viren Sood of CCBM , He always played a Perfect character in all this shows . In all dis shows he was expected 2 handle everythng alone . In all dis shows His Family was shown having all d expectaions frm his character only . So For showing all dis Ct's always showed him Clever , perfect guy in all shows . But Now In AB, First time is hapenning tht He is playing a completly IMPERFECT Character of Pintoo Singh in AB who hav no Goals in his life , Who is Brat , Who don't know much abt d difference b/w right n Wrong , who is careless, irresponsible n who lives for 2dy n wants 2 enjoy d life 2 his Fullest . 
I desperately wanted Kinny 2 potray dis type of character who will b Imperfect like DBPS . n Now Kinshuk fulfilled my wish by taking d role of DBPS n I m soo soo happy tht he took AB n d role of Pintoo Singh  n i m so much in love wid dis Char of pintu singh tht i can't tell u all . I m sure U 2 all must hav fallen for our DBPS . rght ? πŸ˜‰
Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Are you sure he is imperfect characterπŸ˜‰. For me every character looks perfect at him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Are you sure he is imperfect characterπŸ˜‰. For me every character looks perfect at him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aaayiye aayiyee aap hi ka intezaar tha . aur aapka jawaab yahi hoga yeh bhi pata tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . but kaa kri jaanu hai toh woh Imperfect char hi hehee . Haan woh khud zaroor perfect hai when it comes 2 Kinshuk Mahajan πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . but I m talking abt our DBPS😳
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Moni jaan I agree with u but I have to agree with Rach also that he has become such amazing actor that he has portrayed all his characters amazingly
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Moni jaan I agree with u but I have to agree with Rach also that he has become such amazing actor that he has portrayed all his characters amazingly

Hiii Zarmeen dear FINALLYY u r here πŸ€— . I aggree wid Rachu n U 2 tht Kinshuk has become such a amazing actor tht He can do any type of role . But I was talking abt d character Pintu πŸ˜³
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also agree...I am soo happy that kinshuk took this role...have totally fallen in luv with DBPS😳
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
up to me he's still perfect.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aaayiye aayiyee aap hi ka intezaar tha . aur aapka jawaab yahi hoga yeh bhi pata tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . but kaa kri jaanu hai toh woh Imperfect char hi hehee . Haan woh khud zaroor perfect hai when it comes 2 Kinshuk Mahajan πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . but I m talking abt our DBPS😳

Humka pata hai u imperfect char hai par ka kari uh imperfect characterva mein bhi perfect lagta hai πŸ˜‰
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
moni totally agree with u and nyc topic by the way. his previous character had a maturity in them beyond their years- as ranvir he was the family man the dutiful son who took up all the responsibilities of the business and home. as viren even though he didn't have the same responsilib he was always expected to handle and manage himself in any situations. but have to say its really refreshing to see him as Pintu who is just such a brat and isn't afraid to raise hell at the same time. but at the same time the beauty of this character is that he unawarely does his duty at the same time. whether being the peace maker btw his father and brother, the sweet chota papa or his concern for krishna and his feelings that what is happening with her is wrong. so for me his imperfections actually make him perfect and as the shows goes forward the beauty of this character is really going to be amazing to watch
Originally posted by: sandiab

moni totally agree with u and nyc topic by the way. his previous character had a maturity in them beyond their years- as ranvir he was the family man the dutiful son who took up all the responsibilities of the business and home. as viren even though he didn't have the same responsilib he was always expected to handle and manage himself in any situations. but have to say its really refreshing to see him as Pintu who is just such a brat and isn't afraid to raise hell at the same time. but at the same time the beauty of this character is that he unawarely does his duty at the same time. whether being the peace maker btw his father and brother, the sweet chota papa or his concern for krishna and his feelings that what is happening with her is wrong. so for me his imperfections actually make him perfect and as the shows goes forward the beauty of this character is really going to be amazing to watch

Veryy vryy well said yaar . Totallyy Totallyy agree wid ur each n every word πŸ˜Š . I know Ranvir was Veryy Veryy mature , same was wid d case wid Viren . He was always expected 2 solve every1's problem . but like u said As pintoo singh he is totallyy rockingg n u r rght The Beauty of dis char is tht eventhough he is been shown brat n brash n careless n irresponsible but at d same time he was shown handling thngs correctly like handling d situation b/w his father n bro. then his relationshp wid his gunda beta sonu . It feels so nice 2 see kinshuk as pintoo . Totally fallen in luv wid pintoo singh πŸ˜³