Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update- 24.12.2011

Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And what happyshappy episode was this..😕...They did not say that they rated a quick recap as an wholesome epi...Well as you must have guessed or already seen...There was NOTHING new today...I mean not one single thing...they gave us the summary of the 'story till now' in this one epi

the only thing was I got to see the entry scene again...That was one awesome scene ever and Sati's (Mouni's) expressions were mindblowing...

I guess the only thing was that they showed the precap extended(Atleast I think so)...So some scene in the precap were new...but am putting the whole precap over here😆 Aisa lage toh maine kucch toh kaam kiya😛

Precap: We see people banished from Daksh's court, followers of Shiva, migrating and Sati asking where would they go...They tell her that they would go where they cannot be bound by false chains of hypocrisies and rules...At that time the wind blows away the cloth from the big Shivlinga they are carrying and Sati sees that again becomes emotional...
Sati is missing from her room and we see her standing below tree taking shelter from heavy rains when she realizes that the tree she is standing below is the tree of bili leaves...

On the other side Narad muni is telling Mahadevji to get married and Mahadev smiles and says that he knows Vishnuji is trying to ensnare him in the 'Sansarik Jeevan' and that he doesnot wish to do so as he is complete even otherwise (Raymonds should try promoting this serial...they will get their perfect model😳)

Sati is telling her sisters that the door will now only open when she has completed writing Vishnuji's name on all the petals...

Though everything aside...The Cinematography is just AWESOME...and so is the BG😳 
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
since morning was wating for the nxt episode
Aur aaj toh kuch aaya hee nahin :(

In precap too they dint show yesterdays deleted part... Of Lord Vishnu , Brahma ji n Lakshmiji
Bhul gaye kya dikhana ???? :xEdited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago
Oh great that was eventful eppi..cahlo Naradji has sown a little seed in Shivji's mind abt Marriage :P

@Quick short n clear update that was..thanks for the WU..couldn't watch today's epi
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago

Thanks for the update Srushti😊 Let's review whole week's epi, only likes, no dislikes.

First of all Karpur gauram..shloka is fantastic, BG tune is supperb, damaru sound adds Shivji's element to it, in the 1st epi the BG score in Daksh's sabha was good.
Apart from 1st epi, the effect created while Sati watching Shivji dancing & the graphics of dance gave very elegant, eaternal touch, he is Natraaj too.
Among all the Rishi's, Dadhichi looks bright & impressive. Bhrigu looks impressed by Daksha, Kashyap is good. Khyati & Aditi are married & are living with Daksh. Finally Daksh is just perfectly portraying his ideology & nature.

Originally posted by Killer_Shark

Oh great that was eventful eppi..cahlo Naradji has sown a little seed in Shivji's mind abt Marriage :P

@Quick short n clear update that was..thanks for the WU..couldn't watch today's epi

Hi ...and Thanks yaara..but today's epi did not have an epi😆...The eventful things happened in the precap...That means we will probably have them tomorrow😳
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks for the update Srushti😊 Let's review whole week's epi, only likes, no dislikes.

First of all Karpur gauram..shloka is fantastic, BG tune is supperb, damaru sound adds Shivji's element to it, in the 1st epi the BG score in Daksh's sabha was good.
Apart from 1st epi, the effect created while Sati watching Shivji dancing & the graphics of dance gave very elegant, eaternal touch, he is Natraaj too.
Among all the Rishi's, Dadhichi looks bright & impressive. Bhrigu looks impressed by Daksha, Kashyap is good. Khyati & Aditi are married & are living with Daksh. Finally Daksh is just perfectly portraying his ideology & nature.

Hi Minaxi😳

Haha...no dislikes??? not fair...There is only one wish...If Mohit can use some voice modulation ,,,,I personally would prefer a bit of mature voice ...Dont know...this one might grow on me later on...

But the BG tune is EXCELLENT...Kudos to the singer and the musicians...I actually hear it with my bufferring head phones on...and WHAT A GREAT EFFECT it gives.!!! Amazing!!!!

and the way Shivji entered..the cinematography was just par excellence...Ofcourse Sati on her expedition scenes were also awesomely shot...but the entry and Sati's automated walk towards him...as if she could not resist and doesnot even know what world she is in...It had an out of the world kind of atmosphere and Mauni was excellent...

I was only wondering that did Shivji's Natraj swaroop come out before his marriage?? I mean I know that he is the Aadi Dev and the pioneer of dance...But I thought his Natraj swaroop came out only when Sati immolated herself...that is in his Rudra swaroop...

Both the Rishis...Dadhichi and Bhrigu are damn good actors..with wonderful accent...and Surinderji (Daksh) has always been awesome in his dialogue delivery...

And i really hope i can get hold of that Shiv chant...I cant find that anywhere...but the last tandav score was also damn good...and yes as you said..the use of Damru is awesomely donE!!!!
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Hi Minaxi😳

Haha...no dislikes??? not fair...There is only one wish...If Mohit can use some voice modulation ,,,,I personally would prefer a bit of mature voice ...Dont know...this one might grow on me later on...

But the BG tune is EXCELLENT...Kudos to the singer and the musicians...I actually hear it with my bufferring head phones on...and WHAT A GREAT EFFECT it gives.!!! Amazing!!!!

and the way Shivji entered..the cinematography was just par excellence...Ofcourse Sati on her expedition scenes were also awesomely shot...but the entry and Sati's automated walk towards him...as if she could not resist and doesnot even know what world she is in...It had an out of the world kind of atmosphere and Mauni was excellent...

I was only wondering that did Shivji's Natraj swaroop come out before his marriage?? I mean I know that he is the Aadi Dev and the pioneer of dance...But I thought his Natraj swaroop came out only when Sati immolated herself...that is in his Rudra swaroop...

Both the Rishis...Dadhichi and Bhrigu are damn good actors..with wonderful accent...and Surinderji (Daksh) has always been awesome in his dialogue delivery...

And i really hope i can get hold of that Shiv chant...I cant find that anywhere...but the last tandav score was also damn good...and yes as you said..the use of Damru is awesomely donE!!!!
Yes no dislike, so far there haven't be major hope ot stays this way.
In Shivji's entry scene the way Sati got drawn toward him portrayed meeting of eternal divine souls, so well, it was fantastic.
I think Mohit withhis soft voice is showing calmer, peaceful side of Shivji. When he will portray angry Shivji, it will be different.
Dance was not tandav, in case of tandav everyone will get affected, here it looked like Shivji was in his own happy world, expressing peace & happiness.
The shloka Karpura Gaurm... echos in my mind all the time. The 1st half is sung in high pitch indicating invocation of Lord Shiva & 2nd half melodious, calming down, it's supperb.

Yes no dislike, so far there haven't be major hope ot stays this way.
In Shivji's entry scene the way Sati got drawn toward him portrayed meeting of eternal divine souls, so well, it was fantastic.
I think Mohit withhis soft voice is showing calmer, peaceful side of Shivji. When he will portray angry Shivji, it will be different.
Dance was not tandav, in case of tandav everyone will get affected, here it looked like Shivji was in his own happy world, expressing peace & happiness.
The shloka Karpura Gaurm... echos in my mind all the time. The 1st half is sung in high pitch indicating invocation of Lord Shiva & 2nd half melodious, calming down, it's supperb.

yes I understand the softer voice...Bit in the first dialogue his voice sounded Young..that is what I am talking about...but either ways...as I said..it will probably grow upon me...may be I was expecting a different voice...you know the way the whole scene came up and he spoke...and I have heard the descriptions of Shivji speaking the first words after years of meditation..and the effect of that...so I guess I expected too much...

About Tandav..yes...thanks for clearing..you are right...it was not Tandav,,,but Shivji in his happy shappy mood...I am wondering what he was so happy about😆

And dont even tell me about Karpur Gauram...the way he takes 'Bhavam Bhavani' up in the octave ...is awesome.. and after that the melting effect, as you said...it actually brings tears to your eyes...so wonderfully it is done!!!!

yes I understand the softer voice...Bit in the first dialogue his voice sounded Young..that is what I am talking about...but either ways...as I said..it will probably grow upon me...may be I was expecting a different voice...you know the way the whole scene came up and he spoke...and I have heard the descriptions of Shivji speaking the first words after years of meditation..and the effect of that...so I guess I expected too much...

About Tandav..yes...thanks for clearing..you are right...it was not Tandav,,,but Shivji in his happy shappy mood...I am wondering what he was so happy about😆

And dont even tell me about Karpur Gauram...the way he takes 'Bhavam Bhavani' up in the octave ...is awesome.. and after that the melting effect, as you said...it actually brings tears to your eyes...so wonderfully it is done!!!!
So we have fallen in love with the chant😊👍🏼
Shivji is mostly quite happy overall, as he explained in his 1st dialogue, I am vairagi..., he is happy ecause he is living in detached state of mind, till some one bothers him, then he is very different😊
We will get to see all the sides of lord Shiva in this story.

So we have fallen in love with the chant😊👍🏼
Shivji is mostly quite happy overall, as he explained in his 1st dialogue, I am vairagi..., he is happy ecause he is living in detached state of mind, till some one bothers him, then he is very different😊
We will get to see all the sides of lord Shiva in this story.

yes...we both fell for the chant...and what a fall this is!! Amazing!!!

Yes Shivji's vairagi state of mind makes him happy and completely unaffected by the vices of the world...like jealousy, greed, pride etc...and though I saw in a post that it is inspired by the book on Meluha...I somewhere saw that the inspiration book is 'Seven secret of Shiva' ..dont know if they both are the same...but the Story from Shivji's perspective...not as God...but as a man passing through different phases of life will be amazing😳 \l/