Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update 24th December 2011- COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Balika Vadhu Written Update

24th December 2011

So yesterday we found out the truth about Kunda Tai's past and how her and Anandi are basically in the same position.  She kicks Gauri and Jagat out of her house, I wonder though will Gauri also blame Anandi for Kunda Tai's behaviour, will she say that Anandi has somehow done jadoo on Kunda Tai as well, a woman that Anandi has neither seen or heard of.  I guess today episode we will find out.

Conitnuing from yesterday's episode were Kunda Tai asks if all the men were dead that she went with a married man. If women would say no to this behaviour there will never be a Kunda or Anandi.  She tells Gauri that those who destroy someone else's life should always be ready for the same. Flashback is shown of their first encounter with Kunda Tai and the lies he said to her then, and the sindoor wala scene and the scene with the Mangalsutra.  Kunda Tai is looking angry and Jagat and Gauri looking scared/worried.

Kunda then recalls what Gauri's mother said about them being married for one year but they have been living with Kunda Tai for 2 years which means they were lying to her for all this time.  She talks about all the things she did for them and bring Gauri the sindoor and the Mangalsutra, they made a game of her actions and her life.  Kunda Tai is distraught by the hurt that the both of them caused her.  Jagat tries to apologise but Kunda Tai does not want to hear any of it, she wants them to leave the house and nothing else.  Gauri and Jagat pack their clothes and get ready to leave, when Gauri goes to tiuch the feet of Kunda Tai she moves away and does not let Gauri get ashirwaad.  Gauri Jagat and her parents leave the house; Kunds Tai breaks down crying inside the house, Gauri recalls the scenes from the past and how she treated Gauri and Jagat.  She is crying thinking of the loving way Kunda Tai treated them.  Jagat driving the family and moaning to Gauri about the problem they are in now and what was the need for her parents to tell Kunda Tai the truth, how will they manage to find a suitable place like Kunda Tai's now in this time.

Gauri asks why blame the parents they didn't know that we kept Kunda Tai in the dark and we should have warned them beforehand.  Jagat is still moaning about what happens and is still blaming the parents that they should have understood that outside people would not understand their predicament.  Gauri tries to let it go, but Jagat is still adamant to moan and says that mother and daughter are alike.  Her dad tries to act like the diplomat and calm the situation and says this is the time to think not to place blame.  Jagat gets a phone call about a possible accommodation and they go to see.  The flat they see would cost them 2 lakh deposit and 40000 rupees a month, they the place and go to an agency and the guy tells him that the places in this area are very expensive.  When Gauri leaves he feels faint and is about to collapse.  They continue their search for a place to live, but nothing is suitable.

It seems after a lot of searching they finally find a place. 

Gauri is ready and Sumtra comes with milk and tells her to take some rest for a while she is doing a lot and she needs to look after her health.  Anandi is revising for her exams for tomorrow.

Gauri and Jagat are stuck in a lot of traffic, she lets the hospital know that they will be late and tells her some work to do.  Jagat continues to moan about what has happened and how Kunda Tai's house was suitable.

Anandi is getting ready to go give her exams she calls phooli and tells her to take care of the school, Anandi takes Ashirwaad from the family and that now she will do well in her exams.  Some people from the village and ask her to come urgently, she goes and says that everything will happen as god wants since she took ashirwaad.  As Anandi is getting to the house in question we can see a man is beating a woman with a stick.  She speaks to the man and sorts out their problem and takes leave from there.

Gauri asks Jagat to go to the market to buy things for the new house,  Jagat says he can do that later she is looking so tired at the moment.

Gehna is trying to make Nandu eat but he is refusing.  Anandi comes and makes Nandu understand but he doesn't eat, Gehna then scolds Nandu about his behaviour.  Anandi tells Nandu a story and in the process she is also feeding Nandu and he doesn't even realise. Gehna says that no she would have to tell him a story and feed him, but Nandu says he wants to eat from Anandi's hand as she gives good stories, Gehna looks upset.

Gauri wants the AC on in the car, but Jagat says no as they don't have enough petrol and he continues his moaning that now everything will cost more than before, Gauri asks him to stop blaming and whats done is done,  Jagat apologises for his behaviour and says he also has done wrong.

Gehna is running after Nandu and he comes to Anandi's room but he wants to hear a story, he ends up sleeping in Aanndis room and Gehna is not looking pleased

Nandu still wants to hear a story, Anandi agrees and tells him that ghosts are not real and we should not be afraid.  In the morning a lady goes into the mandir whilst the child is waiting outside on a stool.  A poor lady comes to the child and tries to show the child something and give it to the child but the child refuses, the woman is still trying to entice the kid to take it, the child then takes the whole lot of sweets, when the mother looks around and sees the lady next to the child  the lady runs away, she then tells the child to throw the sweets away and not to speak to strangers

VOCIE-OVER- When a mother's child start listening to someone else, the mother often gets jealous and there is a change in their behaviour

PRE-CAP -  Bade Papa is speaking to Gauri about she knows where Jagat is from but she doesn't know for whom she is where she is now, Gauri says its because of her Bade Papa, but he denies this and says its because of Bhairav Singh that she is were she is as he paid for everything

Hit the   button below to say thanks!

So hope everyone enjoyed todays episode as well and Merry Christmas to everyone!   I shall be back on Monday with my regular update (which as mentioned yesterday may be up later than usual as I will be out shopping at the sales)

Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH WOOWWW

Our guesses were correcttt!!!

Gauri's education was cause of Bhairav singh!!

Amazing this man is. Now Gauri will feel guilty for what she has done!!

Please do Gauri. This is your last chance.

Btw whats up with Gehna. you think Anandi and Gehna will not speak with each other : ( 

I am sad 

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder how this is called a MAHA EPI! Whats the point? jo hona tha woh sab to kal ke epi mei bata diya...only the precap was dhamakedar! So finally all of us were correct that Bhairav kept his promise and has paid for G's education! Ab kya karegi G? Go around blaming Bhairav for not telling her the truth! ๐Ÿคข

Thank you Julekha for the update ๐Ÿ‘
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
How quickly kunda tai became a outsider to jagya gauri๐Ÿ˜ฒ,they  werent ashamed of breaking  her trust only they didnt warn her parents about all the lies they had told tai and could have planned their lies better.
Suddenly gehnas character shown as jealous to anandi๐Ÿ˜•,looks like nandu track is just planned for neha's exit from BV..nandu kidnapping ๐Ÿ˜ต..
predictably, gauri education is completly sponsored by bhairav.๐Ÿ˜†.In haveli she was giving speeches in front of bhairav on her education  yet he didnt say a word..โญ๏ธ..

Suchi- thumbnail
I don't get that track. What does that mean? Gehna will get killed? 

What's Nandi kidnap got to do with neha's exit?
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

So bhairon helped gauri financially, we all predicted before!๐Ÿ˜† Now what will she say!!

I want to c!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Butโ€ฆJG stayed 2 years at KT's house!! They started staying when they were in 1st year of MS. Then when J was in haveli after knowing the g's pregnancy news he told gauri now 1st year of Ms is about to complete then chhutiyan ho jayengi then ur mom dad will take care after that. And then 1st year completed and 2nd year too. and g's pregnancy seems only 3 months old still now! Ms completed and they r still working in the same hospital!! What a joke!!๐Ÿฅฑ

So the plan to bring Jg back to jetsar is on!

Seems Cvs don't like their appreciations!!

And the jealusy track of gehena , the scary gunghatwali lady with horror music in BG!

Whats this??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Anandi is giving exam for what still not clear!!๐Ÿ˜•

khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Suddenly gehnas character shown as jealous to anandi๐Ÿ˜•,looks like nandu track is just planned for neha's exit from BV..nandu kidnapping ๐Ÿ˜ต..

tumhare predictions naa jyo...hamesa sach kese hotey hain...
aaj raaz khol hi do๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
but seriously...i never thought they will end gehena's character!!...such a powerful one!!
but it seems
Suchi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

but seriously...i never thought they will end gehena's character!!...such a powerful one!!
but it seems

Yar answer my question na, 
Is she going to die?

khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Yar answer my question na, 
Is she going to die?

nah re..we r just assuming...
like before from SBB clip where it seems gehena is not happy with this that nandu is more close to anandi...and now the the scary kidnapper is shown...those were directly linked with gehena...as neha will quit...so may be an unexpected twist will be shown...that gehena will die during rescuing nandu or something else!!
just assuming...Ouch
gehena's exit...i dont like it though!!Ouch
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

but it seems

๐Ÿ˜†kya predictions khushi,๐Ÿ˜‰har direction mein  patharr phekthi hoon ek do nishane parr padd hi jathaa hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...sahi huaa toh yahooo,galath hua toh booohooo๐Ÿ˜ญ
i really enjoy guessing with you guys๐Ÿ˜ณ,mujhe mazza athaa hai,isi liye re๐Ÿค— ..

yeah gehna ka exit will be really sad kyunki she is such a stong character naa..but dekho aaj suddenly she was shouting at nandu when he has behaved like this so many  times before๐Ÿค”..
yeh  ho saktha hai saving nandu gehna ko kuch ho jaaye....hope iam wrong 

Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago