Sudeep Sahir loves to play a lover boy

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Sudeep Sahir has eyes that can intoxicate you. His voice has a charming effect and his personality exudes magnetism that draws sexy ladies to him. He impressed critics and fans alike in Behenein, but now he is back doing what he does the best, romancing on the screen.

Sudeep is playing the lead role in Shashi & Sumeet Mittal Productions' Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki which airs on Life OK.

"I play the character of Arjun Agnihotri, a very rich Kanpur-based businessman's son who has returned from England and will join his father's business. His love interest is Lakshmi (new entrant Shraddha Arya). They have never met. She had only seen him once as a child and since then considers him as her husband," informs Sudeep, who was seen in Kyun Hota Hai Pyaarr and Jabb Love Hua.

Furthermore, he goes on to say that it is the "sweetness" of the character that appealed him the most. "I can't tell much about the future tracks but I can state that viewers will find the journey of Lakshmi and Arjun very interesting. In the course of time, different layers of their relationship will unravel," smiles the actor.

Sounds great. But are you comfortable doing drama or romance? "I prefer romance as it is light and fun. But I like drama too as it also entertains viewers. But romance definitely comes as a whiff of fresh air in an atmosphere charged with heavy duty emotion and drama. " adds Sudeep, who has also done a male-centric show called Ayushmaan.

So what does your better half Avantika has to say about playing a lover boy again? "She loved me in Santaan ( a show about children and their parents) and is very much excited about my new project as well. Avantika is watching all the episodes very carefully. She is my biggest critic and supporter," ends Sudeep.

Well, Sudeep we hope that you get showered with love and appreciation for your performance in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki!!!