Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all, I'm Rani🤗...

I'm pretty silent on this forum, you'll see me popping in every now and again when I have a free minute or two😃!!

I saw this promo and had to post😃...I did look to see if it had already been posted and couldn't find anything.. Marfi if it is already up!!

The promo starts with Pinto pulling up on a bike holding flowers and also wearing a helmet😲😲,(Shazada is a quick learner😉!!) he walks up to Krishna and her friend who are chatting. He shows the flowers to Krishna's friend and offers her a ride home😡. The friend sits on the bike and Krishna turns to walk home. Pinto calls her and smugly says I've worn a helmet today👏 Krishna replies yeah but your passengers needs to be wearing a helmet aswell... Pintos face drops😆 and Krishna walks off... I found the last seconds hilarious (from 25sec onwards)... make sure your watching pinto :) 🤣🤣

The youtube link's below. 

See you around.
Take Care
Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hay rani😊...welcome to the forum🤗...even i m also new member in this forum.i m abhinisha...😛
-SuMee- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kinshuks looked dashing and at the end reaction on his face  it was hilarious 🤣
Thanks for the promo and  video .
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
welcome to the forum. it is old promo. thanks for sharing the promo.
Kinshuk_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thnaks  for the promo and video link!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hii Rani i m monica . U can call me moni . Welcome 2 d AB forum n world of our sweet DBPS 😳 . 
Thanxx for sharing d Promo 
Well I saw dis Promo longg before n must say It was damnn damnn damnn hilarious . I hav never ever laughed soo much by seeng any promo. OMGG Our Pintu's face was full of shock when Krishna refuses him again n tht2 by dis silly excuse 🤣 . I was Like What a Girl , I mean how can she resist such a Hotieee 😲😆 . But sachiii Kinshuk's face was sooo cuteee n I wanted 2 hugg him tightly 😳 . n Last Kinshuk Mahajan Wowww how hott , dashing n Handsome He was looking in tht Blue Kurta along wid his shades . Just MIndblowing . Main toh dekhti hi reh gayi 😉😳
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for Sharing Yaar!!!!!!!
Hey I am Kulsum !!!
Welcome to the forum !! Hope you will enjoy Over Here!
OMGG!!!!!! Love the Promo check Pintu Face yaar i am Laughing Bicharaa Yaar!
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy am sumaiya
welcome to this forum!!
omggg lolz thankz for sharingg !!
soo funny check out our DBPS face in the ending lolz!!
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to this forum and Thanks for sharing. 😊
Hi everyone🤗... Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Glad you liked the promo... I was rolling on the floor when I watched it... Kinshuk mastered that haha, huh, what, damn facial expression 😆... Krisha sure gave him a dhamaka🤣...Glad I wasn't the only one who found it funny... did anyone catch the ending where the voice over was being said and Krinsha's walking towards the camera...in the corner of the screen Pinto is telling the girl to get off his bike😈 and then takes the flowers off her😲... Bachara Pinto... he needs to up his game around Krishna🤣🤣!!