India Forums in the TOP 3000 sites list!!

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Friends,

It gives me immense pleasure in sharing a few exciting news that happened in the last few days.

• India-Forums.com with your love and support have made into the Top 3000 sites of the world!!! (Source: Alexa).

• We have recieved really good feedback and response for our Radio Shows and Podcast.  Today,  we are listed in the Top 20 - Highly rated Podcasts on Yahoo. And we have been listed on almost all the Podcast directories.

• IF Podcast has got 879 subscribers  in a short period of 2 weeks since starting the Podcast and is growing a good rate.  So if you have not yet subscribed to our Podcast then do it today!!  And of course, get your friends to suscribe to it too 😳

• If things go as planned then we are sure to break into the Top 2000 sites of the world for sure and that too in a quick time of 3 Months.  Another news spreading fast is that we will be in the Top 10 Indian websites.πŸ˜ƒ

• HeartBreakers (yes you guessed it right Hareem and Kali who are quite popular for their Excellent Video Mix for popular TV stars) have agreed to associate with us and are providing us all their Video mixes and merging with India Forums.

• 2 months down the line we will be starting our own Video Podcast so start saving money for the new Video iPod πŸ˜† or try hard with our new Contest which we will be starting soon. (Give me some time plz 😳 as I have to reply to some Unread PMs alsoπŸ˜†)

So how does all this sound ? Isnt it exciting... ?  This is not all, there is more to come.  So stay tuned to this for more exciting news to come. 😳

However I must admit that while we have certainly come a long way,  we still have a longer way to go.  India Forums Dev Team is continously working towards making India-Forums even better, faster and will keep continuing to do so, as at the moment Sky is the limit and everything looks Possible!!!. πŸ‘

Whenever you share our site name do tell your friends the full name:

INDIA-FORUMS.COM

Remember there is a "-" between India and Forums and yes we are forums (plural of forum) so it ends with S.

Cheers,
Vijay
India-Forums Development Team

PS. Hey I am sorry if I am not able to reply to your PMs instantly but trust me I always try to be prompt and reply to as many I can. 😳

Edited by s.priya - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Congratulations to you, Vijay and all the IF-tians!!!

Edited by mudabid - 18 years ago
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Excellent News Vijay. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

To tell the truth I really feel proud to be a part of this section.

Podcast in first 20 that too in such a short time. Thats just great.

πŸ‘

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrates Vijay & all I-Fians πŸ‘
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yayyyyy.. Congrats to tHE FORUMS AND ALL THE MODS FOR REACHING THIS HEIGHT OF SUCCESS!!
Jia thumbnail
woooohoooo!!! yay!!!!

congrats vijay and every1 else on IF! πŸ‘
avani_fan thumbnail
πŸ‘
i m so happy!!!
congoo!
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woooww..Thats Great!

Congratz Vijay, IF Dev Team nd Every member on IF πŸ‘ πŸ‘
batra_varundeep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow dats great news.
congratulations.
ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!!!!!1

vijay....this is absolutely brilliant! ...! πŸ‘ CONGRATS ! ALL IF-IANS...and VIJAY....

India-forums....tooooo gooodd! πŸ‘ best site ever...

IF will shine forever! πŸ‘