Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update- 25.12.2011

Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›

Sati is looking out of the window watching a figure in the moonlight dancing (oh I love how she is not able to tolerate the strength of her attraction!!...as if her her destined fate is already dawning upon her and she is unable to hide the tears of helplessness ..)...

and suddenly the face reveals itself to be Shiva and she puts a hands across her face as if cannot bear so much of brightness...
Then, we see Sati awakening from her bed as if from amidst a big nightmare and screams...Aditi comes in and Sati describes that she saw some figure outside her window..Aditi tells her that there was no one...Sati tells her that she saw a weird figure...half man...half woman...they were as if were walking towards her...and there was a lot of fog so she could not decipher who she was...but still somehow she felt a connection..especially with that woman...she has never had seen such a figure, then why the familiarity?

She continues describing to Aditi that, that mountain...she had been seeing that since years..but she felt a kind of attraction oozing from it (Oh I love how they used that beginning music of Karpur Gauram when she talked about attraction, it is a very haunting, fatally attractive music) ...Sati is disturbed why she felt like that...>? ADiti tells her that this whole dream sequence was due to the events in her life of these last few days and tells her to get ready...

(We see the morning of Daksha's kingdom..and I just loved how they showed the emerging a whole town out of darkness..Awesome effects...so looks like a fantasty land!!!)

And the Palace is awesome too!

She is ready for her next expedition and sees her mother and sisters instructing her assistants to stay with her and never leave her alone even if she insists upon it...her mother gets worried about her bruises on her hand and they all wish her luck for finding her the lotuses..

(As I ramble on about Cinematography...See the scene where she leaves..awesome colour combination this is!.almost looks like a painting! I wish I could have found a HD version..but it will take time to upload)

and we see Daksh watching her leave and he then walks inside the palace..
Daksh is in deep thoughts when Prasuti comes and tells him to eat...he refuses...and Prasuti gets sad and wonders how long will a father lose against the Prajapati...

Sati is near a river bank and wonders if today also it might be difficult to get Lotuses ..but she is confident that with the blessings of  Vishnu she will succeed...

Just then she sees large number of people migrating with their families and luggage..(That is one super cinematography...that is one of the prime attractions of this Serial...it's wonderful Cinematography)

One of the crowd, an old man, comes to Sati and greets Sati, and Sati asks his identity ...he tells her that he belongs to the same community as the sculptor who made the Vishnu Murti and Sati has  flashbacks of how he had given her the Shivlinga...and asks the person where were they going like this?
One of the woman taunts Sati that the father has given a wound and now the daughter is trying to put balm on it...and tells her that it was because of her (Sati) that they are in such plight...

The person who had greeted Sati tells the woman to shut up...as she is not aware of the whole truth! Sati asks that what has happened and what is the woman talking about? The old man tells her that they have been banished by the prajapati...and Sati is shocked and sad and gets worried for them, where they will go?...he  tells her that they would go where they cannot be bound by false chains of hypocrisies and rules..And asks her why is she worried..is it because of the Lotus gathering? Sati nods her head and he tells her that there is a big pond 30 kms away and it has loads of Lotus flowers..but the way to that pond is very difficult...Sati says that even if it is an impossible  way, she will go and thanks him for showing the way, as she was wandering since long (I loved the significance of this line....'mein kabse bhatak rahi thi, Dishaa bataane ke liye Dhanywaad'...It was like she had been aimless till now..and now he has shown her the way towards her ultimate destination...Shiva) and as if to just signify that she is on the right path the wind blows away the cloth from the big Shivlinga they are carrying and Sati sees that again becomes emotional..(I absolutely love the expressions of Sati...She is as if catching her breath )

she has flashbacks of the sculptor giving her the shivlinga and her touching it the first time...and then her first look of Shiva...and she turns away her eyes and resolutely walks away...

Precap: Daksh is angrily talking to Narad that he is soon going to Show Shiv his Mettle ...and then Naradji is shown talking to Sati and admiring her for her bravery..Sati says that it was not her bravery but her stupidity and walks away...Narad smiles and says (as if talking to Shivji)  that before things gets worse..he needs to give him a visit

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update with the pictures๐Ÿ˜Š
There were 2 scenes today, which signified future symbolically in Sati's life 1st was, the way she described her dream to Aditi, about seeing Ardhnaishwar dancing & coming towards her. I searched for ardhnarishwar form of Shivji,( it is in Doubts & Discussion thread.), it was amazing this form is a combination of Lord Shiva & Godess Shakti. Symbolically it showed her, she & Shivaji are not seperate from eachother, they are one. She was right in telling Aditi, it is an indication of her future events. Good it was beyond Aditi's understanding.
Cinematography, colour combination is amazing, many scene looks like a painting.
2nd  scene was when she said Kab se bhatak rahi thi...,  as if she found a way to reach her goal, leading to her furure.

Srushti, one more symbolic thing, Sati's white dress today, indicated the the life of penance, she is living these days, like Kashyap told Aditi in Fri's epi., that the life Sati is living now is not different from Shivji's life.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mnx12

Srushti, one more symbolic thing, Sati's white dress today, indicated the the life of penance, she is living these days, like Kashyap told Aditi in Fri's epi., that the life Sati is living now is not different from Shivji's life.๐Ÿ˜Š

You are right Minaxi...it was about Symbolisms...You know, I had been wondering how come the Shiv dance had a bit feminine steps and bends in between??But they solved my query, telling us that it was the Ardhnareshwar figurine that Sati saw...Therefore the dance was a mixture of Masculine and feminine dance steps...I love Sati's reaction to the revealing of Shiva's face...As if she could not bear so much of brightness...Her almost childlike crying before the face was revealed...!!!!! as if she was afraid of this darkness...and as if her prayers were answered...Shivji revealed his face...

And Ardhnareshwara...She was seeing herself...Her future as she herself said...She so wanted to run away from that truth so she tried pacifying herself by giving herself options that it might be something related to her past...and the next moment she contradicts herself ...saying that she had never seen anything like the figurine...She is so afraid of this destiny of hers...and yet fully aware in her subconscious that it is gonna happen!!!
๐Ÿค— srush , minakshi

loved ur updates and discussion ,me motivated to watch this show now
,, will cme back after seeign it ..with more comments

srush cinematography ,, is smthign u guys saw at  Gullal also hai na ,is it the same person ๐Ÿ˜ณ

the pics did help me to imagine wht quality show this is ,,, have to see and cme abck  now ๐Ÿ˜†

miss u loads Srush , havent been to gulu too for a week,will catch up today  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by prncz

๐Ÿค— srush , minakshi

srush cinematography ,, is smthign u guys saw at  Gullal also hai na ,is it the same person ๐Ÿ˜ณ

the pics did help me to imagine wht quality show this is ,,, have to see and cme abck  now ๐Ÿ˜†

miss u loads Srush , havent been to gulu too for a week,will catch up today  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Petuuu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

And wah wah...Watch the show...It has been good till now...and I will need to check if it is Anilji for the cinematography๐Ÿ˜ณ but the sets are also ala grand..everything is unique...and yes me too miss you loads...I have to come to DL yet๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Petuuu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

And wah wah...Watch the show...It has been good till now...and I will need to check if it is Anilji for the cinematography๐Ÿ˜ณ but the sets are also ala grand..everything is unique...and yes me too miss you loads...I have to come to DL yet๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Oye Srush after a long time sme called me petuu ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  ,  u have to cme to dl  ,Embarrassed have to see ur presence there na  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†,
I saw the 24th and 25th ,, together and gud we had maha repeat on sat i got to see the entire week in 1 epi ,,i am liking the show ,,,and yes u were rite the cinematorgraphy is awesoem ,,the team behind the direction and camera wrk is gud , no doubt  ,
also so far the pace is the show is ok too ,and i loved the music and damru music in the back ground also the singer,  wanted to find the name of the singer tooo ,,,

Thnks for the update and those pics
Originally posted by prncz

๐Ÿค— srush , minakshi

Hi Raj, this show is a must watch, catch up & come soon, don't miss 1st epi, it's of 1 hr, we are waiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update!