•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww! What a sweet epi it was today.

It started off with Arjun stopping a rickshaw and very sweetly sending it towards Laxmi. Laxmi is at first surprised and then asks Arjun to share the rickshaw with her if he was going her way, to which of course Arjun said he was.😳

Then they have a bit of a banter with the rickshaw guy about the fare when suddenly the bus comes and Laxmi yanks Arjun towards the bus saying why pay 70 rupees when you can pay 5.😆

In the bus they sit opposite each other and Arjun is mesmerised by Laxmi. 😳 Laxmi tells him not to get any ideas about her cos she has been fixed to get married since she was 9! Arjun is shocked and disappointed and asks to who?

Just then they are passing Arjuns house and she tells him that she is going to be married in that house.

An even more surprised Arjun asks to who is she getting married to in that house and she says a guy called Arjun.🤣

At this point Arjun is completely bewildered and Laxmi explains she saw Arjun when she was 9 and has decided to get married to him.

The bus arrives at her destination and she leaves the bus. Arjun notices she has dropped her necklace and runs after her but she has disappeared.

Laxmi gets home really excited because plots have been allocated and everyone whom she recommended to get a plot was allocated to one. She thinks her father has lost their reference number so she is about to call someone to find out what it is when her father holds her hand.

The precap shows that her father never invested in the plot because he didnt want to risk the money he had saved for his other daughters wedding.

P.S Ive just started watching the show for the last 2 episodes but have really enjoyed it so far and the leads are perfect for their characters.

Edited by -Farrah- - 12 years ago
Definitely!!!! When I was watching the preview I was cringing, but the episode was actually really sweet!!! Arjun is so gentle and Laxshmi weirdly cute and outgoing 😉
Originally posted by nehnehneji

Definitely!!!! When I was watching the preview I was cringing, but the episode was actually really sweet!!! Arjun is so gentle and Laxshmi weirdly cute and outgoing 😉

I know Arjun and Laxmi make such a cute couple.

Edited by -Farrah- - 12 years ago