Update of Last Episode(India)!!

Posted: 17 years ago
14 April 2006, Friday

Doctor tells Palak and the baby is fine. All are happy and Ck gets emotional for Palak and her sacrifice. They go in to the room to meet Palak. Emotional conversation between Palak and Ck. Palak tells him that Keshvi organized this accident plan. Ck tells her that he knows everything and he tells them how she tried to get his sign on false will paper. Now Palak come back home and Sushma does her Griha pravesh according to her wish. In a dramatic way Ck makes Keshvi to confess her all guilty by herself and records in Dictaphone and she gets arrested. In that confession Ck she tells that she has appointed the nurse to give the poison instead of medicine to Palak. Ck tries Daksh's number but he couldn't get through. Then Ck rush back home and avoid Palak to consume that poisonous medicine. Ck collapses because of excess stress. Before dying Ck says sorry to Sushma. The  family after five years. Daksh and Palak's daughter has grown up. She puts flowers on Ck's picture. They live happily ever after.

I am going miss this show like crazy when it is done here in Canada. 😭 I am upset CK died but happy that finally the whole family is together and Sushma is treating Daksh really nicely and finally PALAK and DAKSH are together
another dumb ending
i think they like killing ppl
would it hurt to just keep him alive
just like they killed rhimjhim they need a tearjearker ending thats all to bring a final blast to the show
how dumb
Originally posted by MizzSoni

another dumb ending
i think they like killing ppl
would it hurt to just keep him alive
just like they killed rhimjhim they need a tearjearker ending thats all to bring a final blast to the show
how dumb

yeah...I agree that was a dumb ending...they always have to kill off someone in the end.

Thanks for the update Xen10
thanks for update xen. I am gonna miss Daksh and only daksh. 😭
so show finally end byeee paalki
USA IS WAYYY BEHIND... so its gonna hab to wait until its done... awwww how sad... wait i hab a question i thought PALAK couldnt hab a baby?
Thank u so much for the reply.I wasn't here for a week and when i came back i saw that paalkhi have ended.So this update means a lot to me.Thank u once again for this update.
well....i think the ending was ok.but a question still confuse me.Before 5 or 6 month's episodes it had said that palakh could n't become mother.Then how did she got pregnant.............?
Anyway i too miss this serial ,palakh and daksh. 😭
Thank u so much for the reply.I wasn't here for a week and when i came back i saw that paalkhi have ended.So this update means a lot to me.Thank u once again for this update.
well....i think the ending was ok.but a question still confuse me.Before 5 or 6 month's episodes it had said that palakh could n't become mother.Then how did she got pregnant.............?
Anyway i too miss this serial ,palakh and daksh. 😭
i jus wanna know who is ck?