BV - Dec 26th 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago
I am posting today's update as Juleka is busy

Gauri sets up the new house. Jagat comes home with all stuff for the house. He also gets chocolates and a handbag for Gauri. At first she yells at him for wasting money as he has used up all the monthly salary to return car money to Shivani and bade papa sends them money every month which they need for expenses. Jagat convinces her it will be ok. Gauri tells him that there is some medical conference for which she has booked them and paid the fees too. Jagat is pissed and tells her she should have asked him first before giving the money, they could have skipped it. Gauri offers to cancel Jagat's name alone, Jagat tells her to do so.

Gehna tries to get Nandu to do his homework but he is being difficult. Anandi tries to intervene. gehna tells her she has spoilt Nandu and he doesn't listen to anyone. Anandi manages the situation and convinces Nandu to do homework. As she helps him do it, Gehna watches and looks very upset.
In Mumbai Gauri gets a call that her cheque as bounced, she goes to the bank and inquires (looks like Gauri doesn't know what is online banking. She surmises her bade papa has not sent her "pocket money" yet this month. She thinks of calling bade papa but then changes her mind thinking he is in US. She calls some friends and they can't loan any money too. She decides to reach out to bade papa

Gauri calls bade papa and gives him a missed call. He calls back and tells Gauri that he just returned from US. Gauri then opens her problems ka pitara. She says she hasn't got the money in her account yet. Bade papa says he will find out and call back. Bade papa calls someone and talks (its all muted) He appears shocked by what he hears.

The village woman from last episode is tending to her son who is ill. She remembers a strange woman approaching the boy near the temple and thinks that the woman must have poisoned her son. Her husband tells her not to leave the boy alone anywhere. They think the woman must have done some black magic.

Bade papa comes to Gauri's house and looks upset. Her parents tell him that Gauri is pregnant. BP is not impressed. He tells Gauri that she has hidden the fact that Jagat is the same boy from her childhood and that she has married him inspite of knowing he was married to Anandi. He then reveals to her that its not him, but Bhairav Singh that has been supporting her financially all these days ๐Ÿ‘. Gauri and her parents are shocked.

Precap : Gauri sadly tells her parents that she wants to go to Jetsar.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

i am  sooo confused now. 

whats up with Anandi Gauri and Jagya track

how will she change? I don't know for the first time not able to guess really.

and I do not want to watch BV cause Gehna and Anandi are having cold war : (

sucks 

Aaj anandi ko interfere karne ki koi zaroorath nahi thi after seeing gehna angry even yesterday..๐Ÿค”maybe sumitra can advice anandi not to meddle so much in maa bete ke beech mein..

MS over so funding over too,bade papa's tone changed completly after talking to bhairav..Gauri wants  go to jetsar,but will she ๐Ÿค” or will jagat convince her otherwise,maybe he will convince her to go to that conference instead and there they could meet that doctor who had saved anandi, these two could end up being  rediculed in front of her colegues...๐Ÿค”
I loved how gauri's mother has learned absolutely nothing. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

As soon as badepapa entered through the door she immediately bounced up and down and said with a smile "gudiya is pregnant"

when bade papa gave her a glare then she shut up.

This woman really needs to put a sock in it and stop blurting things out thinking that everyone will applaud gauri.
Originally posted by pjyo

Aaj anandi ko interfere karne ki koi zaroorath nahi thi after seeing gehna angry even yesterday..๐Ÿค”maybe sumitra can advice anandi not to meddle so much in maa bete ke beech mein..

I said it in the other thread and I say it here.  She is encouraging indiscipline from nandu.
Unless gehna asks her to help, there is no need to start interfering.
Surely this update is written by g hater,thank god i had already seen the episode ,like g -j only negative part is written .plus the part where feeds him chocolate n aprieciates his bag nt written only n even bade papa insists g to tel the problem n then she tels otherwise she was feeling odd bt in writen update it is g opens her problems ka pitara.Nways i wonder wats going to happens 2moro.i think she wil go to jaitser n j wil think she for conference ,bt parents r there to inform.i m very excited.I m also excited abt gehna anandi track at least some spice in the house.
Thanks a lot for taking up the update for today :) i am still at relatives so would not have been able to do it.

So Gauri wants to go to Jetsar, I do hope that she wants to go because she wants to apologise for her behaviour and ask for forgivness, I hope she isnt going to do another screaming marathon there.

LOL Gauri shouts at Jagat for buying the handbag and sweets but then she herself goes and books them into a course for their studies, she is hypocrtitical and someone needs to tell her that, its like when she does it its fine but if someone else behaves the same way then its wrong.
first of all,  i dont understand why gauri books things like this for jagat.  she knows he has no ambition and no desire to study medicine further.  he doesnt like doing anything -- he doesnt like going for duty, he doesnt like going for medical camps, after the dean suspended them he was happy to sit at home and watch popcorn movies until the next semester is over.
You know things are going too well w/ Anandi when the only problems she has is w/ Gehna over Nandu Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Thanks for the update...Both Jag and Gauri are made of the same cloth..selfish and immature...Actually a made for each other couple who will tear each other down pretty soon๐Ÿ˜›
What a shocker for Gauri to find that the rug was pulled under from her feet...What a blow to find out that her sponsor is none other her FIL .Remains to be seen if she would shed crocodile tears or show true remorse and change for the better? Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago