Mrinmoye thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey friends, there is a very interesting topic is going on in "Pavarish"   😆

Private tutor or Parents care - what is most important for children education????? 😕

Sweety G thinks that Private tutor is most important for children bcz no one read attentively by oneself 😲.   Alternatively, Jeet  thinks that no other person can take proper care of a child as parents 🤔.  According to their thoughts,  Sweety G is trying to give her son more time & better care by Private tutor 😃d Jeet is trying to give his daughter more time & better care by himself 👏. As a result they both have to face many complicated situations 😔 . Rokey's  Private tutor grumbles at Sweety G & Jeet's boss will angry with Jeet that may be he can't fulfill his target in right time.😭 😭

So what do u guyz think-what is most important for a child education, Private tutor or Parents care???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I thnk If parents hav time 4 their children den there is no need to appoint any tutor.. nd if they r busy in their job like Jeet den they should appoint some Private tutor..😳

Btw Very nice topic dear..!!!👏
CANNOT thumbnail
HEY Discussion Of The Week

As you all know; in present track! Debate Is Going On That So I Decided To Discuss On It

SO What You Think Do Kids Need Tuition Teacher For The Studies Or Can Parents Teach The Student?

Qasim; IF Member!
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i think tution teacher is not needed...
my reason is that if a kid is not good at studies i mean he is not able to understand everything properly at school then definately extra work at home is needed...if the kid is able to understand at home on his/her own then not too much but quite need of a guide is neccessary...
for this i don't believe tution teacher is neccessary...if the parents are well enough to teach their children on their own then they should do it...we can be more free in front of our parents then outsiders...our parents understand us more nicely...and we can interact with them freely...and then there is no limit for time that u have to study at this time otherwise don't...i too m in 11th class and till now never visited coaching or tuition but still doing good in studies as my parents are there for me...

but if the parents are not well enough like lucky ji so tuition teacher is not a bad option
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is a good topic. It would depend on the time, like stated above, and the temperament of the child. I prefer studying alone. I do better at it in most subjects but then there are some subjects where I need private tutoring because time has changed and I cannot be patient enough for my parents to understand the material first. Lets face it, the stuff we are learning is a little different then what our parents learned... at least how to do a problem is different (math). Someone I know preferred toturing with the parents because he/she barely had time with them (they both worked odd hours) but I didn't because I had other time designated to spend with my family.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I guess that Students itself should study on their own.. That would be the best! That is what i do.. 😆 Waise bhi as u go further in studies we gotta study on our own.  So why not start now itself? 😛 Thats all i wanna say!

Bdw.. Lovely Discussion!
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i think tution teacher is not needed...
my reason is that if a kid is not good at studies i mean he is not able to understand everything properly at school then definately extra work at home is needed...if the kid is able to understand at home on his/her own then not too much but quite need of a guide is neccessary...
for this i don't believe tution teacher is neccessary...if the parents are well enough to teach their children on their own then they should do it...we can be more free in front of our parents then outsiders...our parents understand us more nicely...and we can interact with them freely...and then there is no limit for time that u have to study at this time otherwise don't...i too m in 11th class and till now never visited coaching or tuition but still doing good in studies as my parents are there for me...

but if the parents are not well enough like lucky ji so tuition teacher is not a bad option
justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well it depends...

In my case:
I never had a tuition teacher in my schools till 10th...
till 7th std,, my mom used to teach me,,, but after she got busy with her work, she still used to sit with me when i studied,,, inspite of the fact that sometimes she wasn't able to help me out with my syllabus... but she trained me in such a way that i never needed one... Infact i completed my books and syllabus before the teacher taught it in class... 

SO i don't think tuition teacher is necessary ... but in some cases when the child seriously needs some help, and parents are not able to help them then tuition becomes a necessary evil...

Thats my POV...
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
depends on:

1) if parents educated enough to teach : like Lucky Sing is not .. so the question does not arise

2) If parents have time - The way Jeet is trying to manage it is not feasible - he has to select one - either office or teaching - both not feasible and hence if he selects his career- tution is required.

3) The teaching skill of parents - not all good scholars are good teachers.. one need to judge if he has the teaching skill to teach the kid..

If I have to make a generalised stamenet - I guess parents can be good enough for bright students where a little bit of hand holding and hints and explaining the basics is sufficient.. However for average, unwilling , ambitionless girls like Ravi - tution is must..
chocobear thumbnail
If a parent can teach his child then their is no need for a tutor but if it is difficult for the parent to teach the child with his method i think he should appoint a tutor. There is no point in wasting time both urs as well as the kids. Tutor's job is to teach the kid with the method used in school. he wont teach her acc to his time. so i think tutor is a must if u cant teach ur kid properly.