Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Something V. Important: Do Read

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All,

I am not at all happy saying all the below here but I have to, as for last so many days I am receiving so  many PMs and reported posts about

Someone said something to me...so I'll report it.
Someone is indirectly bashing/insulting/attacking me so i'll so the same.

Or

Every other thread will be about bashing/name calling any other member.

Friends...dont u feel its bit childish. We all are grown up people who are here to get rid of tensions and problems in our day to day life.
To feel relaxed by watching our beloved GoHam Happy together and by discussing more and more about them. But instead of discussing about SNS seems like members are more interested in War of Words and making SNS forum a Battle Ground.

Dont you think its just spoiling the atmosphere here at the forum and what impression we are giving to silent members who just visit the forum and observes each n every activity here.

Cant we focus on SNS/GoHam and have some healthy and fruitful discussion rather than playing with words, attacking others just to prove that "I am the Best" or "At least better than you". and if this is the case then I have to quote something here:

If people are trying to bring you down, it just means you are above them.

And it is for everyone here at SNS forum and outside it also.

So its my humble request...
1. Please dont make this forum a battle ground.
2. Dont start unnecessary fights.
3. We are here to be relaxed, not to increase tension after reading posts and replies to it.
If you are not sure about the rules, do read the thread

-||- SNS Forum Rules - Do Read -||-

A Warning:

Any thread started for bashing/attacking/name calling ANY member on the forum then topic will be closed.
And member will get a PM warning.

SNS Dev Team
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks sadhli,
Highly appreciate this 👍🏼

Hope that the forum will be in a relax mood after this 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for being our fairy godmother Sadhli, please stick around the forum especially evenings and nights at least so that you can investigate people that are causing tension to all of us.

Today I had three people taunt me, What I mean by taunting is a person using phrases that I use frequently to make me uncomfortable on this forum, phrases that they would normally not use and others don't use, as a result I am self concious in the way I express myself.

One of them I pm'd to stop it and advised her to use better use of her time and help me with the campaign, the other I openly told she is committing a kalakari and also stop, the other one was so bad (and as it's not the first time with that one, she is coming on the forum just to taunt me that's it) I reported her, I hope this time this person is dealt with strongly, a pm warning or a warning level rise, as I have reported her several times.  

if you are going to be fairy god mother please be one to everyone. 😛😆
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Thanks for being our fairy godmother Sadhli, please stick around the forum especially evenings and nights at least so that you can investigate people that are causing tension to all of us.

Today I had three people taunt me, What I mean by taunting is a person using phrases that I use frequently to make me uncomfortable on this forum, phrases that they would normally not use and others don't use, as a result I am self concious in the way I express myself.

One of them I pm'd to stop it and advised her to use better use of her time and help me with the campaign, the other I openly told she is committing a kalakari and also stop, the other one was so bad (and as it's not the first time with that one, she is coming on the forum just to taunt me that's it) I reported her, I hope this time this person is dealt with strongly, a pm warning or a warning level rise, as I have reported her several times.  

if you are going to be fairy god mother please be one to everyone. 😛😆

Thanks for the compliment Nafisa...i m highly obliged that you consider me as Godmother that too a fairy one.

Secondly I dont think I mentioned any names in my warning...neither you nor anyone else on the forum but your reply shows that you understood everything (directly or indirectly)

Thirdly...how can u say that someone is using some specific words just to make you self conscious. Aren't you confident enough about the words that you are using or those words are your property that in this whole world no one else can use just cause you use them so often. Just think does it make any sense.
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Thanks for the compliment Nafisa...i m highly obliged that you consider me as Godmother that too a fairy one.

Secondly I dont think I mentioned any names in my warning...neither you nor anyone else on the forum but your reply shows that you understood everything (directly or indirectly)

Thirdly...how can u say that someone is using some specific words just to make you self conscious. Aren't you confident enough about the words that you are using or those words are your property that in this whole world no one else can use just cause you use them so often. Just think does it make any sense.

It was meant as a compliment, and I definitely want you around more often to sort out the tensions on the forum.

I explained by giving examples of three incidents that had happened to me today, so your rules and consequences of breach of those rules are very welcome.

However, Your last paragraph has led me to believe that perhaps none of my grievances will be taken into account or investigated, that has been the case the particular person I reported today, she uses the phrases I use regularly in her posts, she's not a regular on the forum, she comes on when her friend from her gang posts something like a fan fic or vm, but whenever she comes on she makes a point of using all the phrases I use in her post, for her to do this, it means she is a silent observer, watching me, this is uncomfortable, as it's like stalking and being a copycat, sends chills down my back, particularly as this person has a signature saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, last time I had words with her, she told me Good bye have a nice life, I thought that was the end of the matter with her, but today she has opened a post and is taunting me by using phrases I use, as a result it makes me self concious and the phrases that would come second nature to me, I stop using and that takes away the fun aspect for me, and if I use different phrases, she then starts copying that as well, so it's a merry go round of exactly what you said in this opening post (I will show her I'm better) yes it's childish, yes I don't own a patent on words, yes I should be confident in myself and yes I should feel flattered that this person is doing this and making me a rockstar sort off, but there is still a lingering feeling of having a stalker which I'm not comfortable with, particularly if there are measures that moderators have of controlling people giving tension to others.

So if the measures are there, please use them for the benefit of peaceful co-existence on this forum.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sadhli...its so good to see you...really miss reading your post...please stick around,we all need your support.
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

wow sadli good to see u back.

u give us some silent energy on the forum.

and thanks for the above post..it really needed now in this situation.

do stay back if u have time.

Ocean.Clouds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for Posting 😛
keep an Eye on this Lala Land..!! 😳
we don't want any mess in here
Please do as you said in your post 

forum is for SNS & fans i wonder why they even bothering about anything than SNS and Crews 

I hope after reading this people will now understand why are they 
even here, also hope they will think twice before post anything in forum!

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for this Sadhli di.. This Was Very Much Needed..  Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago
dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this instructions.