||RJN Article Achives||No Comments

Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome To The Article Archive Section Of Ruk Jaana Nahin

Here You Will Find All Articles Related To The Show

Refrain From Posting Any Comment
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago

The Phulwa actor will be seen in a new theater production with Paresh Rawal and also has a TV show on the cards…

Colors' Phulwa saw Aniruddh Dave doing a swell job of playing Phulwa's cousin brother, Lakhiya bhaiya. This diverse actor has now moved on to perform in front of a 'real' audience as he will soon be seen doing a play with Paresh Rawal will titled 'Krishan V/s Khanaiya.'

Aniruddh informs, "The play is very popular, I am joining the gang and am very excited to play an important role in the play. I have a theatre background and doing a production with Paresh Rawal is an amazing experience. The play depicts the story of a guy who doesn't believe in God and how God comes down in a different look to teach him a lesson. It's a comic play."

Aniruddh Dave has also bagged a lead role in Star Plus' forthcoming show Ruk Jana Nahi Tu Kahi Harke which will be made by Playtime creations.

We wish Aniruddh the very best for his real-life performances!

It says that he will be the lead of the show

Ruk Jaana Nahin Portraying the tale of the young Saanchi's wit, grit and winning ways in life starting December19th at 6:30 on Star Plus

Taakat badi ya Tarkeeb? Women have a tough life. There are women who silently put up with street-side romeos making passes at them, the office colleague who rate them on their looks rather than work and at conservative homes where their needs almost always take a backseat. And then there's Saanchi, the girl who takes problems head on and wins them through wit and sheer intelligence.
Star Plus brings the thought-provoking story of Saanchi as she moves along life's ups and downs using her intelligence as her strategic weapon to win in life. Show will showcase Saanchi's Journey that's akin to any woman's life and the real-world challenges faced by people of her age in the country daily.Saanchi Played by newcomer Pooja Sharma is a vulnerable girl who has led a sheltered life. She shifts with her family to the city of Varanasi and begins to pursue her college education. Once she steps out of the security of her home, she realizes that she can't always win through confrontation in the male-dominated society. She decides to win every heart and rule every mind with her intelligence and presence of mind.  She faces the challenges and changes decisions and attitudes of one and all with her intelligent approach. 
A never-before-seen character on the Indian television, Saanchi is an ordinary girl next door who emerges as a beacon of hope as she navigates her way through the world in a quest to fend for herself and her family.
Nitin Vaidya, Business Head, Hindi Channels, Star India, said, "Saanchi's story is but a philosophy that Star believes in - the possibilities that life has to offer and each one of us should utilize their full potential. We believe the Saanchi's tale, the challenges she faces and how she overcomes them will lend hope to the millions who watch it and fire up their imagination and give shape to them."
He added: "Content that promises to change mindsets like Ruk Jana Nahin, is the hallmark of Star Plus's leadership role in the general entertainment industry. Star Plus's refreshing new show will seek to address relevant issues pertaining Indian women and is very much in keeping with its signature Rishta wahi, soch nayi."
Shot against the rustic backdrop of the city of Varanasi, and an elaborate set in keeping with the theme, the show is a joint venture by Kamal Pandey of Kamadgiri Productions and Paresh Rawal, Swaroop Rawal and Hemal Thakkar owned Playtime Creation. The show also boasts of an ensemble cast including artistes like Surendra Pal, Pooja Sharma, Ghyan Prakash, Anirudh Dave, Zubin Dutt and many more. Director Santram Verma along with his talented crew has lent his creative expertise to the show.

Posted: 11 years ago

Saanchi to keep a vigil on Krishna Nand Rai

Saanchi's life is surrounded by incidences that put her morals and intelligence to the test at every step. She has come out stronger and sharper than ever after every such confrontation. What is charming about her is that upholding values and being witty comes to her as naturally as scales on a fish.

Our sources from Ruk Jaana Nahin tell us, "Saanchi is soon to face a new problem with Krishna Nand Rai who as we all know is Sadanand's ally. He has already given the original documents of Tarachand's house to Sadanand and in tonight's episode he will even take his fees from Tarachand. He will even go on to share that amount with Sadanand without a shred of shame or remorse. However, Saanchi, who never misses a detail and is always on the vigil will notice something odd about him."

A suspicious Saanchi shares, "Baba and I were very happy to find Krishna Nand Rai who took up our case and even showed Sadanand his place. He has been insisting on his fee and we finally have his money ready. I will be going to give him his fee today , but off-late I am noticing something odd in his behaviour. If this man is fooling us, then it will be a major setback, so I have decided to stay on vigil. I am going to keep my eyes open for any signs of deceit or dishonesty."

The scheming Sadanand tells us, "Saanchi thinks she is very smart and acts with intelligence beyond her age. This time round, she will be surprised and stunned into silence. I want to see what she will do when she finds out that Krishna Nand Rai is my ally. She won't even get a whiff of the deceit till the damage is done. Tarachand will be freed of his money and his ancestral house even before they begin to realise that they walked themselves to doom."

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-saanchi-to-keep-a-vigil-on-krishna-nand-rai/news181_2845.aspx

Edited by Faayey - 11 years ago

Will Saanchi be able to save Tarachand?

In Ruk Jaana Nahin, Saanchi and Tarachand have recently discovered that their original property papers have gone missing. Saanchi's brain has gone into overdrive and she is desperate to set things right. What will Saanchi do?

Our sources from Ruk Jaana Nahin tell us, "Saanchi is shocked that they have been betrayed. She has been keeping a close watch on Krishna Nand Rai's activities. In tomorrow's mahaepisode she will find out the truth about his intentions. When she does, things start falling into place and she realises her mistake. Determined to save the family's ancestral house, Saanchi will be seen resorting to desperate measures. However, her actions lead to the kidnapping of her beloved father, Tarachand. Watch the mahaepisode to find out what Sadanand will demand in return of the Tarachans'd freedom."

An upset yet determined Saanchi shares her plans, "I am extremely shocked that we've been so rudely betrayed. We've even lost our money and I am really worried as to how the expenses will be met. I just need to find out where the property papers and I will do whatever it takes to get my hands on them. Although baba says now is not the right time to fight Sadanand, I am convinced that I should make a move before matters go out of hand. Since, I don't want baba to be hurt in the process I am going to keep my plans to myself."

The scheming Sadanand has a plan up his sleeve, he says, "I know that Saanchi is now alert and is looking for a way to get out of the mess that I have put her into. I am planning to kidnap Tarachand to dampen her spirits and throw her off the track. I know Tarachand is her pillar of support and that's the first one I want to knock off. Saanchi has no clue what she is faced with!"

Friday, January 20, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-will-saanchi-be-able-to-save-tarachand/news181_2865.aspx

Saanchi does it again!

Saanchi of Ruk Jaana Nahin has done it again! She used a simple trick against her father's tormentor Sadanand and managed to free her father. Sadanand is obviously feeling cheated and more adventure awaits Saanchi this week.

Our sources from Ruk Jaana Nahin tell us, "Soon after the Tarachand issue has been sorted Saanchi is going to be faced with yet another problem. Now that she is reveling in her victory she will soon have to face the embarrassment of being exposed as Indu's love interest. Other than that she will take a bold step and get Sadanand arrested for troubling the Mathur family."

"Prabal has begun to use Mehak as a way to get closer to Saanchi. Indu on the other hand has figured out that he gave Saanchi an adult content book. He realises the reason for her strange behaviour. He has fallen head over heels in love with her and will try to measure up for the slip up. Prabal on the other hand is hell bent on making Indu look bad in Saanchi's eyes. How will Saanchi face this situation now?"

Saanchi, unaware of the storm that is soon going to face her, excitedly tells us about her recent achievement, "I am so glad baba is back home safe and sound. I was so worried for him and I couldn't help but blame myself for all the madness that surrounded me. After this victory I feel more empowered and I am going to make sure that the Mathur's are not going to take any injustice lying down."

Monday, January 30, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-saanchi-does-it-again/news181_2894.aspx

Saanchi to come back stronger

Just when Saanchi thought that all the problems in her life had taken a back seat the posters at college have come as a rude shock. She is at a loss of thought and action and has no clue how to deal with the situation.

However, Saanchi being the strong woman that she is managed to get the VC to side with her who assured her of a solution. The VC has threatened to throw Prabal and Indu out for this embarrassing prank. She is glad to hear that and decides to celebrate her success. Is this the end of her misery?

Our sources from Ruk Jaana Nahin tell us, "Saanchi thinks that the issue has come to an end but in tonight's episode she will uncover something shocking and break down. Her name will finally be revealed as Indu's love interest! She will be so shocked that she will even ask to be sent back to Barabanki. Her parents, especially Tarachand will be shocked to see Saanchi in such misery. They try hard to find out the truth. However, Saanchi will sober up and decide that she is still capable of facing the world and come out stronger than ever."

When we asked Saanchi about her experience she says, "I was already a little suspicious when I saw the posters everywhere in college that trouble is brewing. So I decided to be proactive and stay a step ahead. I went and spoke to the VC and asked him to take some action on this. He has now assured me that he will look into it and punish Prabal and Indu, the parties responsible for this mess. I am glad that I could avert this calamity."

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-saanchi-to-come-back-stronger/news181_2924.aspx

Wit and not aggression is the way to deal with eve-teasers, says Saanchi

After much humiliation, Saanchi decides to go back to college. In tonight's episode of STAR Plus' favourite showRuk Jaana Nahin, Saanchi will be seen bravely facing the frequent eve-teasers, using her wisdom.

Our source tells us, "With Saanchi back in college, the boys will start ridiculing her and passing lewd remarks. But she won't back out. Even when Dashrath Shukla will order her and Mehak to leave the class, they put up a brave front. On the other hand, Prabal will make all possible efforts to impress Saanchi and will speak negatively about Indu Singh. Meanwhile, Indu Singh too, is doing all he can to get the VC to revoke his suspension and prove his innocence in front of Saanchi."

A worried Saanchi shares, "Yes, I was scared to go back to college but I cannot run away from the situation and must face it bravely. Besides, Mehak is always by my side. I am really tired of the student politics happening in college. Moreover, my college exams are going to start in a month and I want to concentrate on my studies. Agar koi mujhe chedne ki koshish karta hai toh mai use bahut pyaar se samjhaungi, gussa karke koi faayda nahin hai!"

Someone has told Indu about Saanchi's growing friendship  with Prabal which will make him rather furious. Indu says, "I am very angry with whatever is happening right now. I am going to meet the VC and ask him to revoke my suspension. He had better listen to me or he will have to face dire consequences. As for proving my innocence in the poster drama, Prabal will get a piece of my mind, if he doesn't stay away from Saanchi!"

Amidst all this tension and drama, Abhimanyu is looking at ways to woo Saanchi. With new problems for Saanchi everyday, do you think she will take the right step by handling the eve-teasers politely? Watch Ruk Jaana Nahin, Mon-Fri at 6:30PM only on STAR Plus to find out.

Friday, February 17, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-wit-and-not-aggression-is-the-way-to-deal-with-eveteasers-says-saanchi/news181_2954.aspx

Love is in the air as Indu decides to propose Saanchi

Despite many failed attempts, the lovelorn Indu Singh in one of STAR Plus' most loved show Ruk Jaana Nahin isn't losing hope. In tonight's episode, we will see Indu Singh making one more effort to profess his love to Saanchi.

Our source tells us, "Indu has made up his mind to propose Saanchi once and for all. As he goes to meet her, he bumps into Roop who instead will declare her love to him. Indu then decides to visit Shukla who gives him a fantastic idea on how he can successfully propose Saanchi. On the other hand, Shobha is leaving no stone unturned to get the property papers from Veena. Only time will tell if she will be successful in her devious plans!"

A rather harassed Shukla reveals, "I am really tired of this Indu Singh. Though I don't want him to succeed in his proposal to Saanchi, I have no other option but to help him. Maine usko idea diya hai ke woh sab logon ke samne usko propose kare, ekdum hero ki tarah. His larger than life proposal I am sure will leave Saanchi shocked since she is a simple girl."

"Is baar toh matlab maine soch liya hai ' karo ya maro! I will propose to Saanchi just like how Shukla has told me", shares Indu. "Bilkul macho man ki tarah pure college ke saamne apni dil ki baat bataunga. I am sure she won't be able to say no. Even Prabal will get the message that he shouldn't mess with her."

Indu Singh doesn't seem to be the only trouble-maker in Saanchi's life. Shobha is doing all she can to lure Veena and gain her confidence. She has a new plan up her sleeve to steal the property papers from Saanchi's house! Will she be successful?

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-love-is-in-the-air-as-indu-decides-to-propose-saanchi/news181_3002.aspx

Will Veena stop Saanchi from going to college?

Indu Singh's proposal seems to have created a number of problems for Saanchi. While she is still trying to figure out how to deal with him, she is also worried about her parents finding out.

Our sources from Ruk Jaana Nahin tell us "While helping Veena, Abhimanyu will indirectly inform her about all the happenings in the university. An obviously upset Veena will react very strongly, leaving Saanchi shocked. Saanchi is completely devastated and shattered to see her mother behaving like that. Veena on the other hand is in two minds about sending Saanchi to the university." 

An upset Veena says, "If whatever Abhimanyu has told me about Saanchi is true, I will never forgive her. How could she hide such a big problem from me? What will her father say if he finds out? I am very upset with Saanchi as she has broken my trust."

Saanchi though is hell-bent on convincing Veena about her version of the story. "I know my mother very well. She will become very hyper if she gets even a bit of an inkling of Indu Singh's doings. Like all mothers, I am sure, she will think it is my mistake! More than anything, I am scared about her suddenly getting me married. I don't want anything to create an obstruction in my career. As for that Indu Singh, he is nothing more than a gunda for me. I don't know why he is creating such problems in my life."

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-will-veena-stop-saanchi-from-going-to-college/news181_3042.aspx

Saanchi back in university, harassed by everyone

With Saanchi now deciding to go back to the university, her problems seem to be unending. At the university, she has a new set of hurdles to cross as she is now being approached by everyone as Indu's girlfriend!

Our sources from Ruk Jaana Nahin tells us, "Facing all the problems in the university, Saanchi keeps a brave front. She is disgusted and walks off to class, but here too she will be harassed by DS who will taunt her a lot. Indu's gang though will humiliate him in front of the entire class. As for Indu, he will approach Mehak and ask her to stay with Saanchi at all times. He also tells students in the campus to stop harassing Saanchi."

A naturally frantic Saanchi shares, "I am disgusted with both Indu and Shukla sir. How can they behave like that? Everyone is calling me Indu's girlfriend on the campus and it is so annoying. I want to concentrate on my studies. If maa comes to know of this, she won't allow me to come to the university. With my exams coming up, I am really tensed." Mehak adds, "Indu has asked me to stay with Saanchi and ensure that she takes her exams without any stress. I am so scared of him now!"

Indu Singh, "Abe main toh matlab Saanchi ki exams ke baad usse turant shaadi karnewala hoon. Let me see who will stop me. I've already told my friends to make all the arrangements. As for the students on the campus harassing Saanchi, they will get a piece of their mind if they don't let her concentrate on her exams."

Amidst all this drama, Janardhan will be taking a step forward and complaining to the VC about Indu's behaviour.

Will the VC take some action against Indu? And what about Saanchi, how will she face these new problems? WatchRuk Jaana Nahin, Mon-Fri at 6:30PM.

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-saanchi-back-in-university-harassed-by-everyone/news181_3073.aspx

Will Saanchi marry Indu?

Now that Saanchi's exams are finally over, Indu Singh is completely enthusiastic about his marriage to her. Except that Saanchi is unaware of all this and is instead worried about Indu harassing her again!

Our source from Ruk Jaana Nahin tells us, "Indu's preperations for his marriage to Sanchi are on full swing now that her exams are over. Tarachand on the other hand instils faith in Saanchi and tell her to be strong. Her family though will be shocked when Guddu arrives at their doorstep with shagun for Sanchi's marriage to Indu. Saanchi is stunned to know that Indu has already fixed the marriage date and the time."

"Iss baar to matlab hum Saanchi se shaadi kar ke hi maanege!," exclaims Indu Singh. "My friends have already started the marriage preparations and nothing can stop me. I will be sending Guddu with the shagun to her house soon. I've fixed the marriage date for 2nd April and it will be super fun. Matlab pura band, baaja, baraat leke hum pahunchenge bhaiya!"

A hassled Saanchi says, "From the past few months, Indu Singh has made my life hell. Especially, now that my exams are over, I know for sure he will create some ruckus. Already maa is very upset and has started searching for a groom to get me married, and now this Indu Singh! He is only increasing problems for me. I don't know what to do and I am so disturbed by all these incidents".

Do you think Saanchi will tie the knot with Indu Singh? Are these the beginning of new problems for her? Watch Ruk Jaana Nahin, Mon-Fri at 6:30PM only on STAR Plus to find out.

| 
Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tarachand and Veena stunned by Saanchi's latest plan

Saanchi's idea to get rid of Indu by bringing his mother Malti Devi in the picture didn't seem to be of any help to her. Though this plan failed, she now has another 'tarkeeb' as she calls it to get rid of the mother and son.

Our source from Ruk Jaana Nahin tells us, "Indu's mother Malti Devi slaps him since he wants to marry Saanchi without her permission. Saanchi's idea to get rid of Indu however backfires as Indu manages to convince his mother that he truly loves Sanchi and won't be able to live without her. Malti melts down and decides to get the two married soon, leaving Saanchi stunned. Malti will threaten Taarachand and Veena to accept this marriage or face consequences. Saanchi meanwhile, learns about Malti's belief in superstitions and tells Malti that she is ready for the marriage but she should come the next day in the morning to talk about it. Saanchi's latest plan will shock Tarachand and Veena."

An exasperated Saanchi shares, "I am shocked that Indu Singh managed to convince his mother about the marriage. But I won't lose hope so easily. Mujhe pata laga hai ki Malti devi kundli mein vishwas rakhti hai, toh mere paas bhi ek nayi tarkeeb hai Indu ko mujhse door rakhne ke liye. Just wait and watch!"

Obviously, Indu Singh believes to have struck gold now that his mother is also with him. Unaware of Saanchi's plan, he reveals, "Bas ab toh matlab samjho Saanchi meri ho gayi bhaiya. There's is nothing she can do now and even Tarachand will have to give in to my demands."

Saanchi's parents are very worried about her well-being. Especially, Saanchi's latest idea has left both Tarachand and Veena stunned. 

What is Saanchi's latest plan? Will her wit help her cross this hurdle too? Do you think she will finally manage to get rid of Indu Singh? Watch Ruk Jaana Nahin, Mon-Fri at 6:30PM only on STAR Plus to find out.

| 
Tuesday, April 03, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-tarachand-and-veena-stunned-by-saanchi%E2%80%99s-latest-plan/news181_3105.aspx

Has Saanchi really got rid of Indu?

Saanchi is trying her best to get rid of Indu Singh. But everytime she tries, she faces a new hurdle. The latest problem for her seems to be trying to ward off Indu Singh's mother, Malti Devi.

Our source from Ruk Jaana Nahin tells us, "Roop goes to college dressed as Saanchi while Saanchi too comes to college. Indu sees the two Saanchis and gets confused. He meets the real Saanchi and tells her that despite all he still loves her. Abhimanyu visits Saanchi's house to give her flowers and impress her. Saanchi however will use her wit and save herself from his advances. Malti comes to Saanchi's house. Veena and Saanchi are shocked to see her"

Ask Saanchi and she says, "I thought I was over and done with Indu Singh. But his mother now is creating new problems for me. Sometimes she wants to meet me and sometimes she suddenly drops by at my house. As for Abhimanyu, I really don't know what to do with him. But I'm sure my wisdom will help me get out of these problems." Malti Devi though adds, "Mere bitwa ko mai is haal mein nahi dekh sakti. Saanchi ko meri madad karni hi padegi! I can't let my son suffer like that because of this girl."

Why has Malti Devi come to Saanchi's house? Does she have another plan to trap Saanchi? Watch Ruk Jaana Nahin, Mon-Fri at 6:30PM to find out.

Nayi Soch: Adolescence brings with it many pressures in life. From career decisions to our love life, there's so much that needs attention! But don't you think some of our most perplexing problems can be handled if we simply apply our wit? Wisdom is a virtue often ignored by most of us and we should instead use it to empower us. Have you ever got out of a sticky situation without being confrontational and by using your wit? Share your stories with us at [email protected]. You can even post them as comments below.

| 
Thursday, April 12, 2012
http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-has-saanchi-really-got-rid-of-indu/news181_3468.aspx

Indu moves into Sadanand's house

Indu Singh and his mother, Malti Devi are doing everything possible to convince Saanchi for the wedding. But Saanchi is firmly standing her ground. Nevertheless, a new twist has left Saanchi dumbfounded.

Our source from Ruk Jaana Nahin tells us, "In tonight's episode Saanchi will be confirmed that Indu and Sadanand are related to each other. Also she finds out that Indu has come to live at Sadanand's house bang opposite hers. There will be a fight between the two with Saanchi telling Indu to stay as far away from her as possible. Also Sadanand decides to keep the two of them away from each other so that their family matters don't become public."

A rather miffed Saanchi says, "God, I can't believe it! Woh dono mama-bhanja hai! At first I thought that they are just making it up, but now I know for sure that they are related. And Indu Singh, what does he want to prove by coming to stay at chachaji's house? I am not afraid though and have already warned Indu to stay away from me. But I am very worried about papa."

"Yeh joh Saanchi aur Indu Singh hai na, in dono ko dur hi rakhna padega. Nahi toh gadbad ho jaayegi!", reveals Sadanand. But why is Sadanand so concerned about keeping Saanchi and Indu away from each other?

What will Tarachand do when he finds out about Indu staying at Sadanand's house? Will he move out with his family or does Saanchi have a plan in mind to tackle Indu Singh? Watch Ruk Jaana Nahin, Mon-Fri at 8:30 to know more.

| 
Monday, April 30, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-indu-moves-into-sadanand%E2%80%99s-house/news181_3526.aspx

Indu to find Saanchi's property paper

The celebration mode is in full swing at Saanchi's place as well. Malti Devi has organized a mehndi ceremony at Mathur's house. Meanwhile, back home Indu Singh is trying his best to find the stolen property papers of Saanchi's ancestral house.

Our source from Rukh Jaana Nahin says, "Malti Devi has organized the mehndi rasam at Saanchi's house. She is very happy with Indu and Saanchi's marriage. However Shobha and Radha are unhappy about the love and affection she is showering on Saanchi. While everyone is busy with the celebrations, back at Sadanand's home Indu and his friends are looking for the stolen property papers of Saanchi's ancestral house."

An extremely happy Malti Devi shares, " I am extremely happy that Indu Singh will finally marry the girl he loves. I am really enjoying themehndi ceremony. Saanchi looked so beautiful and she is a nice girl. I know she lied about the horoscope but we have put that behind us now. I am sure that she will be a wonderful wife and my lalaa will live happily with her throughout his life."

When asked about Saanchi's marriage condition Indu Singh said, "No one can stop me from getting married to Saanchi Mathura, not even Saanchi herself. She has put one specific condition for getting married to me, which I am going to fulfill. I am thankful that choti mami helped me. If Saanchi is really telling the truth then I will find the property papers and gift them to her on our marriage day."

Will Indu Singh fulfill Saanchi's marriage condition? Will he find the stolen property papers? Or will there be a new twist? Watch Ruk Jaana Nahin to find out, Mon-Fri at 6:30PM only on STAR Plus.

| 
Friday, May 11, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-indu-to-find-saanchis-property-paper/news181_3569.aspx

Will Indu forgive Saanchi?

While Indu's family is moving into a rented house, the Mathur family is shifting back to their ancestral house. Indu Singh finds out that Saanchi and her family had made this plan to get the property papers back. He is angry and upset with her for cheating  him once again.

Our source from Ruk Jaana Nahin informed that Indu Singh is very hurt by Saanchi's plan. She has cheated him for the second time and this has made him even more angry. He has decided to take some serious action against her as soon as he gets out from prison. Sadanand is shocked to know that the Mathur family has got their house through court's order.

When contacted an angry Indu said, "Saanchi Mathur has done this again. I trusted her and gave her the original property papers. But she cheated me again. I am very angry and upset. Today my family is living in a rented house because of her. I will take some action against her, as soon as I am out of the prison."

Saanchi is very happy to move back to her ancestral house. She said that, "Finally we have shifted back to our home. I am very happy about this. I had promised my parents that I would get the home back from Sadanand and I have done that. I know Indu Singh will be angry but I believe in myself and that I can fight him back. Luckily I now also have my family to support me."

So what action will Indu take against Saanchi? Or Will he forgive her? To know more keep watching Ruk Jaana Nahin, Mon-Fri at 6:30PM only on STAR Plus.

| 
Friday, May 18, 2012
http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-will-indu-forgive-saanchi/news181_3593.aspx

Will Indu accept Saanchi as his wife?

Indu forced Saanchi to get married to him and later deserted her in order to teach her a lesson. She had vowed to fight back, while Indu has vowed to take revenge on her for cheating him. Who will win, Indu or Saanchi?

Our source from Ruk Jaana Nahin tells us "After the marriage, Indu has tried his best to humiliate Saanchi in the university campus. He had not only arranged their reception in the campus but also provided their marriage certifiacte to the college. As a result Saachi's scholorship application form got rejected. Everyone in the university calls Saanchi,Bhabhi and she is extremely hurt by all this. Finally after having a discussion with Mahek, Saanchi goes to Indu and asks him to accept her as his wife."

When asked Saanchi said, "I am not shocked with Indu Singh's actions as he has been doing everything to take revenge on me. Its because of him my schlorship application got rejected. I can never forgive him. But I will not give up and have decided to fight him back."

A confused Indu said, "Saanchi Mathur has asked me to accept her as my wife. But I cannot forgive her for what she has done to me and my family. She has cheated me many times. I cannot believe her nor can I trust her. I am sure that this would be her new ploy. I intend to get even with her."

Has Saanchi given up her fight against Indu? Or is this a new ploy against Indu? Will Indu accept Saanchi as his wife? To know more keep watching Ruk Jaana Nahin, Mon-Fri at 6:30PM only on STAR Plus.

| 
Wednesday, May 30, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-will-indu-accept-saanchi-as-his-wife/news181_3631.aspx

Will Saachi reveal Indu's truth?

Shukla had confessed to Indu that he is responsible for Shweta's suicide attempt. But Indu promises to help him and kidnaps Shweta from the hospital. Saanchi finds Indu's bracelet and suspects that he has kidnapped Shweta. Will his truth be revealed?

Our source from Ruk Jaana Nahin tells us that "Saanchi finds the place where Indu has kept Shweta. However by the time she calls the police, Indu takes Shweta away from there. He then taunts Saanchi by telling her that Shweta is in his custody. Saanchi, Mehak and the other girls from the university plan to explain Shweta's case to the eduction department inspector who will visit the college."

When contacted Saanchi said, "I knew Indu Singh is involved in Shweta's case. I will find out where he has kept her. This time he has saved himself from the police but next time I won't give him a chance to escape. I will expose his evil deeds to everyone. I also want to help Shweta get justice and will use all my effort to do so."

A shrewd Indu says, "I knew Saanchi would try her best to find out where Shweta was kept. But this time it won't be easy for her. It is war and I won't let her win against me. I have given my word to Shuklaji and will stand by him. Saanchi will never find out where Shweta has been kept." 

Many times we often find our friends or people in trouble but we decide to look the other way and not help them out. Saanchi has decided that she will help Shweta get justice and hence she is doing her best to help her. Should we not come forth and help others when they are facing problems? What do you think?

What will Saanchi do now? Will she find out where Indu has kept Shweta hidden? Will she manage to get justice for Shweta? To find out keep watching Ruk Jaana Nahin, Mon-Fri at 6:30 PM only on STAR Plus.

| 
Tuesday, June 19, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-will-saachi-reveal-indus-truth/news181_3711.aspx

Indu Singh gets a strong proof against Dasrath Shukla

Kiran's wedding would be cancelled if she fails in her exams. Darshath Shukla consoles her and asks her bribe for clearing her exams. What will Kiran do now?

Our source from Ruk Janna Nahin tells us, "Dashrath Shukla confirms to Sadanand that Shweta is dead.  Also, he over hears Kiran talks about cancellation of her marriage. He consoles her and asks for Rs. 50000 from her. He assures her that she would be clearing her exams with flying colours. Kiran gets worried as she has only Rs.35000 at her disposal."

When contacted Dashrath said, "I heard Kiran telling her friend about her marriage. So I thought of helping her. I would help her in clearing her exams with good marks. Ultimately, it would also help her in living a happily married life. For doing all this I asked for Rs. 50,000 only, which is comparatively a very small amount. "

The source added that Indu Singh was present at the scene and actually records all the happening on his mobile. Indu tells us, "I was shocked when I heard that Shweta was no more. Also, Shukla was responsible for her death. I am happy that finally I got a strong proof against him. I want to get him arrested as soon as possible."

Will Indu be successful is disclosing Shukla's guarded secret to the world? Or will Kiran give money to Dasrath? And will Sadanand try to take advantage of this situation? To know more keep watching Ruk Jaana Nahin, Mon-Fri at 6:30 p.m only on Star Plus.

| 
Monday, July 09, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-indu-singh-gets-a-strong-proof-against-dasrath-shukla/news181_3790.aspx

Will Saanchi accept Indu as her husband?

As per the courts orders Saanchi and Indu are forced to share their room. Veena gets shocked to see Indu in Saanchi's room and decides to accept him as their son-in-law. She also urges Saanchi to accept Indu as her husband. But will Saanchi accept Indu as her husband?

Our source from Ruk Jaana Nahin shares with us that Saanchi is not happy with Indu and his family moving in together with them. She orders Indu to do various household chores such as getting vegetables from the market to harass him. She gets angry due to Veena's changed behaviour towards Indu. At the market Indu meets his friend, who gets surprised to see a changed Indu. While having dinner, Saanchi serves food to Tarachand, Veena and Indu, however she avoids Sadanand and Radha. As Indu finishes his meal, Saanchi orders him to clean all the utensils, but Veena stops her.

When contacted Saanchi said, "I don't accept my marriage with Indu and I would never accept him as my husband. If it was not a necessity I would have never shared my room with him. I am upset with my ma as she has accepted him as her son-in-law and looks after him. Moreover, she expects me to do the same. But I cannot stand Indu, Sadanand and his family."

An upset Veena said, "Saanchi and Indu share their room. I want them to work on their marriage and accept each other as husband and wife. They should not just divorce as this is not a small issue. I want my daughter to always be happy and so she should accept her marriage with Indu. I have accepted Indu as my son-in-law and I hope Saanchi will soon accept him as her husband.

Will Saanchi agree with Veena and change her views towards Indu? Will she accept him as her husband? To know more keep watching Ruk Jaana Nahin, Mon-Fri at 6:30 p.m only on STAR Plus.

| 
Monday, August 06, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ruk-jaana-nahin-will-saanchi-accept-indu-as-her-husband/news181_3869.aspx