Debate Mansion

~* Debator Of The Week *~

sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello Friends,

The Hunter is Hunted!!!!!!😈

Today on Hot Seat we have someone who I am sure lot of you would like to know more about her. She is sweet college student, born and raised in UK. She is member of--- they call it "Pesky Teen Group". And she is also a member of a DEV Team.

πŸ‘

She is Moderator of our Debate Mansion!! Yes, it   is   
⭐️ SAM!!!! ⭐️

Sam- Me, Aparna, Meghavi are really happy to see you as MOW. πŸ€— So here are my first set of questions-

1.     What language do you speak at home?
2.     What is your fav. Section on IF?
3.     How did you come up with your user id name?
4.     Who is your fav. Person on IF?
5.     Do you really like being referred as "pesky" ?

Ok friends, now I pass on the ball to you guys….enjoy asking your questions to sam and Sam, good luck for the fun ride.πŸ˜›
Edited by sowmyaa - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MNMS thumbnail

Wow....Well i think sowmyaa di is taking revenge.. nice way to do that!!!! πŸ˜†

ok now my set of questions...GET READY SAM !!!!

a) Ur hobbies? (other than IF)
b) Ur fav./closest person in ur family?
c) The moment u hate to remember in ur life?
d) The moment u cherish most in ur life?
e) The most wild thing u ever did? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
f) The moment when u tried to do something serious but it turned out to be very funny?
g) The time when ur most funny joke went unnoticed?

I'll be back with some more.. in th mean time sam.. suffer the consequences for being on the HOT SEAT!! πŸ˜†
MNMS thumbnail
ooo im the 1st one to ask u sam 😳 .....he he πŸ˜†
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

my jaaan.....saaaam......ur on the hotseat?...ab ayega mazzaπŸ˜‰

sam im ur other half and one half knows everything about the other halfπŸ˜†

oh yea and no questions from me because i already know too much about you and the questions i would ask are not suitable for the public forumπŸ˜‰..we need to have a long chat on MSN without our moms interrupting or our sisters keeping an eye on us or the difference in our timimgsπŸ˜†

Edited by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~ - 18 years ago
samie thumbnail
😭 sowmyaaaaaaaaaaaa i told u javz would ask alot of quests but she is up2 somit as i know her well she would neva give up an opportunity like this πŸ˜•
samie thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sowmyaa

Hello Friends,

The Hunter is Hunted!!!!!!😈

Today on Hot Seat we have someone who I am sure lot of you would like to know more about her. She is sweet college student, born and raised in UK. She is member of--- they call it "Pesky Teen Group". And she is also a member of a DEV Team.

πŸ‘

She is Moderator of our Debate Mansion!! Yes, it   is        
⭐️ SAM!!!! ⭐️

Sam- Me, Aparna, Meghavi are really happy to see you as MOW. πŸ€— So here are my first set of questions-

1.     What language do you speak at home? well mainly english as ma mom is british born n my dad has been in england 4 up2 bout 25 yrs know but if need b then mirpuriπŸ˜‰ 
2.     What is your fav. Section on IF? well used 2 love ml but since dm i am more on here then ne where else
3.     How did you come up with your user id name?  jus the spare of the moment i think wanted sam or sameena but it wasnt availble
4.     Who is your fav. Person on IF?  all my pesky teens n psf friends my dm frenz
5.     Do you really like being referred as "pesky" ? YHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok friends, now I pass on the ball to you guys….enjoy asking your questions to sam and Sam, good luck for the fun ride.πŸ˜›

thanx 4 the kool intro sowmyπŸ˜‰

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Hey Soumya thx for convincing this pesky tean to be a MOTW !! Sam didn't i tell you you i will somehow bring you on the hot seat someday ??????????????????? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Well i am excited and i am rubbing my hands for revenge !! 😈 and now the evil laugh "hohahhhaoooohahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!""" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
tsk tsk tsk aparna di ur doing it all wrong

itz

muahahahahaha

yeh hohahhhaoooohahahahaha kia hotta hai?...ur evil laugh is old..like u πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
no one evil-laughs like that anymore...mann you need to keep up with the new trends πŸ˜†

and sam dont worry....as i explained to gurdeep in vcv section..us gang members gotta stick together...so i really really wont bother u πŸ˜‰
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

tsk tsk tsk aparna di ur doing it all wrong

itz

muahahahahaha

yeh hohahhhaoooohahahahaha kia hotta hai?...ur evil laugh is old..like u πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
no one evil-laughs like that anymore...mann you need to keep up with the new trends πŸ˜†

and sam dont worry....as i explained to gurdeep in vcv section..us gang members gotta stick together...so i really really wont bother u πŸ˜‰

Hey u , My evil laugh is the baap and Ma of your evil laugh!! Yours is bachon ka laugh!!!! How scary do you think it it ???????????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Hey u , My evil laugh is the baap and Ma of your evil laugh!! Yours is bachon ka laugh!!!! How scary do you think it it ???????????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yea ur scary because u r the "evil" old lady who is always bothering us "innocent" teens😳

me and all other members of my gang of angels are too sweet and innocent and naive to be "scary"πŸ˜‰