BV Written Update 27th December 2011 - COMPLETE

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Gauri madam got a much needed reality check from Bade Papa...but remarkably,her parents & she are shamelessly unrepentant.
Whats with the old crone & Nandu?Gearing up for a kidnapping track?!
Repenting toh door ki baat hai, they instead turn the tables on Bade Papa and try to put the blame on him for hiding the truth and for Bhairav using his money to atone for his sins!
Bhairav shouldn't have bothered, they are very ungrateful family and its the fact that Gauri's parents don't accept that they are responsible for Gauri's plight with the child marriage much more so than Singh family. They were also quite happy to sponge off Bada papa when they thought it was his money.  Even Bade papa realised that this sort of support is wasted on them. 
hayee basic nature never changes!
today's episode is the proof!

kuchh v ho...madam ji never forgets to blame others for her own faults!
🤣

i am so happy that g and her parents r with jagiya...he really really deserves them! they never fail to blame other and never accept their faults!

baas channel should stop showing misleading precaps!
but its nice that they confirmed that ms is completed thats y bhairon stopped sending money !
(its another thing its a big blooper from cv's side --- g's never ending pregnency)
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Like the saying "IF CHARACTER IS LOST EVERYTHING IS LOST ",Gauri is losing every one...one by one,except bakwas supporters(her parents)

I didn't see the episode, but I agree w/ Gauri turning it back on bade papa - if he's pissed @ her concealing the real nature of her relationship w/ Jagya, she and her parents are fully justified @ being pissed @ Bhairav/Bhairon's (does papa too have double names like Jagya?) buying their forgiveness for almost ruining her as a child.  At least, had he been open, they'd have had the option of not taking money from him.  Gauri isn't as shameless as Jagya that she'll live on the money of her enemies.

Do her parents live in Jetsar?  Or does she want to go to her sasural and give them another yelling?
Duplicate post - please delete
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
I agree with vrish.bhairon wud be last person whom they wud take money . They wud starve n die bt nt take money frm bhairav.
Thanks for the update Juleka!

@Vrish, to begin with, Gauri's parents were so desperate for money that they "sold" her to Daadisa inspite of knowing Jagya was married to Anandi. Bhairav knew that this was not Gauri's fault, hence he tried to make sure that Gauri gets to study. 
Gauri's parents were such losers that they even tried to dump Gauri forcefully on DS and run away, but it was of no use. So really they are to be blamed for Gauri's ruined childhood.
No matter who says it, Gauri fails to understand that she can't snatch someone's happiness and justify that she is right. I was hoping once she knows Jagat's truth, she would dump him, but alas no such thing happened

Khushi, be prepared for a shouting match by Gauri in Jetsar ðŸ˜†