Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 27th Dec Narad meets Shivji

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Owesome  Kailash covered with snow is shown, then the greenary where  Shivji is meditating.

Nandi takes Narad to Mahadevji, who greets him & says, how much ever difficult it is reach you, but seeing you I feel very happy, Your Gana, Gandh & Pret met me down, were asking me about 3 lokas news, what should I tell them, things are going to change here.

Daksh is performing a big yagya, he is plotting against you, wants to stop your wosrship . Shivji says Daksh is prejudiced against me, but that is his problem, not mine. Narad says but what about Sati, her  mental condiyion is not good after seeing you, when I mentioned about you, her face was worth watching, don't you feel anything for her.

Shivji tells him why are you wasting your time, come to the pt. Narad says her condition is quite disturbed, she is not  eating or drinking after you after seeing you.  She is mesmarised by you. Don't you feel anything for her?

Shivji says Sati called me with pure heart & faith, that's why I had gone there, besides that there is nothing in my mind about her.

Narad asks Shivji, will you be always a vairagi like this? seeing Brahmaji - saraswatiji ,Vishnuji –Laxmiji, don't you feel like enjoying marital bliss as them.

Nandi also joins Narad, requests Shivji, Like devi Laxmiji in Vaikunth & devi Saraswatiji in Brahmaloka even in Kailash, devi should come, things should change here.

Shivji says  Married life is just a mean of bondages, for a vairagi, all these is not important. Narad says is love not important in  Yogeshwar Shiv's life? Shivji says he loves his devotees, even if they are prt & pishach, animals or humans, but the love you are talking about is full of jealousy & selfishness. The aim of my sadhna is to be away from them.

Vishnu wants me to be married but I am free from all such bonds, satisfied & complete. He closes his eyes, is back to meditation. Narad & Nadi leaves from there. Pret & Gandh are hiding behind  a tree, listening this convo, are thrilled.

Sati  is not eating fruit, nor drinking water, prepars to sleep on the floor.  Khyati tells her to eat  some fruits atleast. Sati tells her now just few flowers are left, after that, she will not give any chance of complain to father. She asks Aditi about Daksh, who says, she doesn't know what has happened to father, he is not eating anything, is just keeping himself buzy.

Pret & Gandh  stop Narad, saying you wanted to bring a lady hear, you can't see our happiness, in such cold climate of Kailash, even we can't live properly, how will a lady live here.

Nandi tells Narada, now you only can do something, who says that process has already begun, now whatever is to be done that devi Sati will do.

Sati in her sleep sees the same dream, she wakes up, runs towards the balcony, sees the mountain, she trys  to look for that figure. But there is nothing. She says what is happening to me the same figure & Shivji's  thoughts are coming again in my mind, father has told me not to think abot Shivji, if I can't stop thinking about  him then I will give up my sleep.

It is already sunrise in the morning but is cloudy outside. She thinks now just few flowers are left to be collected, if it rains, they won't allow me to go out, so I must leave now.

Aditi comes to Sati's chamber, who is not there. Aditi goes to Khyati. Seeing it's about to rain outside, Khyati says she must have gone to collect flowers alone, lets inform father.

Precap: Sati is caught in heavy rain, stops under a tree, a bail patra falls on her from that tree. Aditi & Khyati  are searching Sati in rain. Sati looking at the sky says till now she was quite, but will not be any more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luvd the cinamatography...everthing is awsom about the show
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I loved the Naradji character..and the actor fits perfectly...Shivji's 'Virakti' is so very well portrayed...am not much keen on Sati shouting at the universe ...dont know..somehow doesnot suit Sati...but will wait till I see the scene...i guess...the execution might give it a different effect, a different story...

thanks Minaxi😳
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

I loved the Naradji character..and the actor fits perfectly...Shivji's 'Virakti' is so very well portrayed...am not much keen on Sati shouting at the universe ...dont know..somehow doesnot suit Sati...but will wait till I see the scene...i guess...the execution might give it a different effect, a different story...

thanks Minaxi😳

Srushti, this is the perfect presentation of Naradji, I've seen so far. He doesn't feel bad, just enjoys his character, makes other's & his own life entertaing. Shivji's detached attitude is well portrayed, he is concerned for his devotees, whoever that may be, he doesn't discriminate. sati is disturbed at seeing things related to Shivji again & again, she is not able to controll herself, her anger may be for that, rest we will come to know tomorrow.😊
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Superb serial of recent times. Casting, BGScore, cinematograpy, amazing sets, direction everything is excellent⭐️
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha_ch

Superb serial of recent times. Casting, BGScore, cinematograpy, amazing sets, direction everything is excellent⭐️

Yes, it appears to be a well researched show, so it is a treat to watch.😊