Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for update saru
today only akshara scence was good
and ya do jokers...😑 na uff kisay akshara ko suna raheti par uski ki galti be nahi ti meri pari ki...πŸ˜’

Thanks for the update.πŸ‘.only naksh scene were worth watching😍.naitik ke liye akshara designer ban gayi.lekin yeh dinos,which centuary r they living?😑,wat rubbish ya,bahu-betiya kaam nahi kar sakthe,even in olden days sab milkar kam kar rahe the,they were running small-scale industries,doesn't this stupid DJ don't know about it?😑🀒.2 jokers were there to add namak to this,giving lecture to their bahu,can't they understand the urgency n necessity,kudh se kuch nahi hoga,isliye bahu ko bhi mana kar rahe hai,but TG naitik answered them back.😊

waha M's mai i liked shava convo,hope shorya ko akal aaye.jhoola went back to M's,hope cong won't do any drama for this again,vish is also not there to pacify her🀒.

overall ok episode,except naksh scenes rest all were boring.i m sure tmw munna will pacify DJ n co.πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a lot for the lovely update Saru πŸ˜ƒ
our forum is very quiet this week where is everyone πŸ˜•
thanks for the update di loved naksh scene the singhaniya's are such hyprocites dadaji and rb liked the designs just because they found akshara done them they say no πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ g3 or bhabhima just added more drama that bahu should just do housework and not business wht century are they living in 🀒 I liked the anshu and vishambar scene and the shava scene was intresting lets hope dj agree's to what natik says in the precap and zada drama mat kare  
Thank You ji for the update!!!!..i didnt see the full one..i loved the designs Akshara made though,so if they are accepted then Akshi will continue..looking forward for Dj's expression tomorrow🀣
thank u saru for updating πŸ€— seems like a alright epii have to catch the repeat then πŸ˜‰
thanks for the lovely update saru... :)
where is ashi sabby yaar not seen in the forum missing u guys please come 
Thnx for the update di..!!😊
I hd missed the epi..