Thendral Tuesday- Dec 27, 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Vjayam for the superfast Wonderful update and comments!🤗

Joke of the year: GW crying she did not do drogam to anyone aam😒. "Than vinai thanai sudum" nu she did not know pola. If a mother does something wrong it affects the kids. Same applies to Lav too. Mohan was about to leave and Lav provoked him again and got the punishment.

TA deserved to be jailed. He has all the rights to get angry for his sister. But should not loose his nithanam🤢. Can't he hear what Mohan was trying to say. Let him hear from GW mouth itself that Lav was the reason for the baby mishap and not Mohan. Don't know where he will keep his face when the truth comes out😕.

I will never blame Padma for getting TA arrested. If TA thinks he got the rights to hit Mohan, then Padma has the rights to file the case against TA. Now Padma will use Mohan as a triumph card for not allowing TA to come out. Grrr... Pei is going to come😡.

All together pity Thulz who had to see her husband getting arrested in front of her eyes. Only positive note of todays episode is Paati and Thulz knows that Padma is acting😛.

Thanks vjayam for the wonderful update..😃

Yabba!!!!...This GW is uncontrollable...who all should GOD nu illama pochu...😡...what pavam did I do so that my daughter got this am...🤢...I would have asked her...What nallathu u did so far so that u got only this much nu...loser a real loser...😡
Nitish...why didnt u cry...naan unkitta innum ethiraparthen...😆...him mom should have just slapped him...
I really hope that nothing happens to baby for GOD's sake or rather atleast for Thulasi's sake...😕...I think they wont kill the baby bcos street fight came even before the results have been announced by the doctor...lets see...

WOW...the FIGHT...TA Vs Mohan...It was like a cricket match..😆

TA wins the toss(decides himself without giving mohan a chance) and chooses to bowl..
Takes a brick on his hand...runs towards mohan, a leg spin...mohan's head breaks...😆
TA grabs a stick/bat and now mohan becomes a ball and hits randomly, adi o adi dharma adi...and before he reaches 100 like our poor sachin😕...police comes as umpire and finally calls off the match...😆...(TA played wonrg cricket!)
yabba mudiyala...TA what happened to u...Dharman taught u really well man...
the way he threw the brick was like a leg spinner really..😆...

Only three positive things
1) TA now very clearly knows T was not behind sending police...ore aaruthal...
2) Lavanya baby might be saveed...i hope it is...
3) Thulasi knows Padma's love and care is fake...

Sudha in this gap also planning well and called Lav mil...super timing...😡

Paati u said soon T will hear a good news...lol..GOD made her view the good scene itself...TA getting arrested by Police...
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Vjayam!!!😃🤗

Ethufy GW ethufy😡...you are doing your job too good...Yaarukku enna drogam she did aam to punish her daughter life this😡...Grr hypocrite mental...i want to see this lady's stupid silly reason when TA ask her right on her face about why she do drogam to him?..."i did all this for your nallathu son...for bright future" nu sollum Grr🤢...doctors just said that Lav is in serious condition only so that means there's more chances to save the baby😕.

Wow, TA at Police station special to me tomorrow😲...GW at police station special is for Akka or Lakshmi Akka😛...TA doesn't know about Mohan reformation?😕...now Thulasi need to beg Padma...and that lady is going to dance😡
Thanks Vjayam Akka for the wonderful and superfast Update!👏😃

Wow, it was a super episode. Story moving very very fast👏
GW, intha nerathula kooda this lady is lying..Ufff..😡 Cry, Cry, Cry, you and your daughther deserve this. This lady asking what paavam she did. Shebba, GW ithu too much noo three much ah therilaaa??? U never did any paavam to Thulasi???🤢 WHAT A LIE😲😡

Puvi kooda smart, but this TA. Avanga amma periya Harichandra, unmai mattum than pesuvangalam, sighh😡 Btw, haha when GW badmouthed Thuls, TA went to some other place😕

Awww, Thuls and Paati in temple. Thuls was looking pretty somehow when she spoke with Paati. Paati was soo true about TA⭐️ I was shocked, that Paati understood him more than Thuls😲Temple scene was niceee😃

Hahahaah, super fight. TA nakka kadichukittu run pannumpothu😆🤣 It was niceee, his love for his sister is cutee, but that Loosu is cheating him😡...TA ku time sari illa, same time Padma came, then Police approm Thuls😆
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Damn, I lost whatever lil respect I had for TA with this episode! Indha azhagu thangachikku ipadi ponguraaan. In the promo I saw him throwing the brick but never thought it will hit mohan's head. 😲Avlo blood kotudhu adhuku apramavadhu avan adikardha niruthirkanum. Inikki TA nadandhu kitta vidham sutha kaatu miraandi thanam. Like mother like son. He behaved in the most inhuman manner.👎🏼 I feel this guy doesn't deserve Thulasi after watching today's episode. She is way too soft. Puvi is the only sensible guy in the family.  He is going to regret big time for his behaviour.
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!! Today's episode, Thulz part an - updater's delight. Rest of the episode is complete muck. The time tested formula of cop, hospital, oubliette….alackaday.  

Thulz was an absolute stunner today in every sense of the word – the serene, calm with a tinge of sadness in her demeanor….take a bow…..Thulz stole the show….simply outstanding. A throw back to the very early days of Thendral - the best period as Thulz looking every bit the T that we have come to know. The temple, Thulz, Thendral, patti...many many emotional bonding session that strung together was again on display.

Wow, Amazing…. The best six odd minutes  of Thendral….. in a very long time, period. Really happy that Thulz took break from TA, if it means that one can get an opportunity to see emotional bonding between T and her favorite patti……more the merrier.

Patti's paging service and SOS to her fav god, in much more forceful and stronger way…..surely help is on the way. In addition, Thulz @ her best pouring her heart out in her silent request…..turning to the almighty to her rescue….the prayers will be answered as TA will perform the Houdini act. It was really sad, when T's P mentioned about her return not being a happy one. P delivered a great piece of advice to patch up with TA…. but Thulz should stay put until TA realizes his folly and whole heartedly apologizes to T.   

If Thulz only had acquired half the intelligence of decoding people from her patti, her life would have been much better off. Patti's wisdom, the way she puts across the points with finesse & sophistication, clarity and conviction…..nizz. They way P had talked about Gw-P and her fake concern for T and Thulz repartee that she is happy to get the 'fake affection' of GW-P and she is hurt by S, TA [suspecting TA, Why Thulz Why?]  ……really sad. Thulz back to her "Iron leg, I am unlucky syndrome"…but there is merit to what she say w.r.t. to TA.

Patti's defense for TA, simply superb. There cannot be a better spokesperson for TA than her. Wow, Patti equating  TA's affection to that of gods. Even if TA wants set the clock back on their relationship….not a chance, what a profound statement from Patti. Patti locking her saying it was Thulz who walked away...nizz, although TA should also be blamed for provoking her.  And Finally, Patti's premonition that TA will come to take back his priceless possession of his life….rightfully belongs to him. TA gets hauled inside a cop dragnet T cries….what an irony?

The whole M-TA slugfest yawnnn. GW-P will do more gutter dance. More rottenness and guttering from tomorrow.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks vjayam for the update.

GW open her mouth only for lying or cursing others.Puvi always talk with some sense but no use of  it.

nice to see thulsi and patti in temple.

this brainless TA doing  too much.enna oru pasam sister  mela.cheat panna sister melayae unaku ivalo pasamna.mohan thulsi ya koduma padithi koda ava avana verathu illa .appa avanuku evolo kovam varunum.

Tamil deserve this treatment  for beating mohan like this.but pavam thulsi.

waiting for GW arrest.
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Thanks Vjayam for the excellent updates especially the street fight scene!!!

Another fast episode today with no time wasted!

Lol GW asking why such a good person is punished...wow...seriously does this lady see herself.  Of course she deserves to be punished in some way along with her devil daughter.  I never expected that Lavanya would be this serious in the hospital actually...wonder what's going to happen to that baby...

What I liked at the hospital was Tamil did not get mad at Tulasi directly also Puvi the sensible man said that there is a possibility that Mohan did not push Lavanya.  

The street fight was the highlight today.  I didn't really like it.  Tamil rushed and took out all his anger on Mohan.  He behaved like a real thug today and it was scary.  Poor Mohan...

Tamil at police station again!!  Wow...this week bonus for us mother and son at police station because of Padma.  I want to see how Charu will react hearing the news.  Psycho will come running to Chennai I bet.

Nitesh and his mother do not deserve this pain...GP out of the picture will make Tulasi stand alone now.

The temple scene was great.  It reminds of the earlier episodes of Thendral.  Atleast it is great to see that Tulasi does not believe Padma.

Sigh...we are seeing a completely different Tamil now...Mr. K. is ruining the hero!

A racy episode today and one where we saw both TA and T of the past. 

T and pattis scene at the temple, reminiscent of old days, the diff being T then in half saree,  captured the emotions so beautifully and one is sure that pattis' words and T's prayers are being answered...GW blaming on Mohan is eventually going to work in T's favor surely revealing in the process not only the truth reg pei but gw and lav too..

Again the TA we saw today was the same TA who went to hit vel's men when they attacked lav in the beginning episodes, the same TA who went to VR's house and got mad that lav's marriage got cancelled, the TA who pounced on AP's SIL for barging in TT's house during his absence and before..
Only this time there is no applause-- All the same TA being the brother that he has always been..only the sister's mould has changed and if he has to gru PS to know it then so be it...
If pei's game in the park is going to bring her into the pit she has dug then this is going to be GW and lav's waterloo...
some more dramas sure to come and waiting for it..Nit's mom surely hit the bull's eye when she said GW's sins have resulted in this..
Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago