Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

* WU:27/12 * < Mother 's love > *

DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

[ THIS IS A MEMBER ONLY POST ]

The Author Of This Post have Chosen to restrict the content of this post to Members only
<========>

Hello Dearest Parvarishians🤗

As Sabz is on leave for 15 days,so i have taken the responsibility of writing the update...😛i can't compete Sabz as she is a best update writer and i have no experience of writing the update...😳
so plzzz forgive me if there are any mistakes or if u don't like it...😳Ok so here u go  guys..!!!😉
<=====================>

the episode started off showing Rocky with his family as he is injured.Sweety takes him to Ginny's room for rest and Rocky tells his parents that he will go to school tomorrow.Sweety does  not want him to go when the bell rings at the door and Rocky's friends come.one of his friends(i mean female friend😉)gives him a get well soon card and put her hand on Rocky's knee.Sweety is shocked to see all this...😆Rocky is also showing special attention towards that girl...😆

in Pinky's home Pinky scolds Raavi when the door bell rings and Papa ji comes.He tells Pinky that he has arranged a tution teacher for Raavi but Jeet is not happy to hear that and tells them in an angry mood that he will pay the tutor's expenses only.😳

Sweety is making Pakoras for Rocky's friends when Lucky comes and flirts with her...🤣as he wants Sweety to make some pakoras for him also...😆

on the next side the girl is taking extra care of Rocky...😆she asks Rocky that she wants to write I LOVE YOU on his Bandage.😲🤣but Rocky does not want that as he is scared of his mom...😆
but then he agrees.and the girl write something which Rocky can't read as she has written it on the lateral side of his hand...😆Rocky asks Ginny to read it for him.Ginny reads where it is written "jaldi se theek ho jao mere shona...! Aishwarya"🤣Rocky is happy and shocked as well...😆
Lucky is watching all that and he is smiling and suddenly he enters in the room.😊

Pinky's family is having dinner and papa ji tells Pinky that Jeet has to understand that Raavi needs a tutor...😃whereas Jeet comes on the dining table and Sunny asks Papa ji for the story after having dinner.Papa ji agrees and tells that the story is based on the saying:Jis ka kaam usi ko saajhe".actually he is trying to taunt Jeet...😃

Sweety is feeding Rocky...😛then she gives him medicine and then helps him to lay on the bed and then leaves😳

in Pinky's home all are having dinner but Jeet is not in a good mood.papa ji asks him to finish his dinner soon as he has to drop him in his home.😊Jeet does not say anything😕

In the midnight Sweety comes to check Rocky.Rocky is sleeping...🥱she says Rocky is best in everything in studies,in sports etc etc.Lucky comes and says "beta kis ka hai😆?"Sweety is sad and asks why did this happen to her son?but Lucky consoles her...😆they leave...Rocky was hearing all this and says "love u mom love u dad" as he is happy to see his parent's love towards him😛then he sleeps🥱

Pinky calls Sweety when Sweety tells her about Rocky's fractured hand and Pinky tells about her problem that Raavi does not want Jeet to teach her and all that...😃

Jeet is doing his work on computer when Pinky comes and asks him to sleep.Jeet tells her don't worry because he is not teaching Raavi now so he will not wake up early in the morning😕Pinky gets angry and sleeps without saying a single word...

Sweety and Lucky are sleeping...🥱Sweety suddenly wakes up and she is scared😳 Lucky asks her what happened...but the episode ends here😃
<==============================>

PRECAP:the new tutor is in Sweety's place and he tells that he will teach that student who deserves the tution more.after deciding,he calls Sweety and tells her that he will teach the other student not Rocky.Sweety asks the student's name when he tells that She is from the same school and her name is Raavi Ahuja.Sweety is shocked...😲
< ========================== >
 ( written Credit Puji a.k.a aquariun26  )

Plz Do not Copy Updates 2 Other Sites This update is Meant Exclusively For indiaForums Members

Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thankzz 4 da lovely update Zari Nd Puji..!!!👏👏👏