New to the Forum? Introduce Yourself Here

Posted: 17 years ago

Since this section is fairly new, id love to know all the new members. Itll b great if we can have an introduction thread. Heres a bit about me:

Im Eisha,14,Viewbie of the KSBKBT section.However, i love visiting the KA section, the Members Lounge and the Debate Mansion whenever i have time. I Love SRKK and here's hoping i find loads of SRK fans here.😃

-Eisha

gr8 idea esha!!!!!

im maria im 13!!!!!!

im a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee fan of JAL and i love farhan!!!

i love playing sports!!!

the sections where im mostly at r the Kumkum forum co si love hussain and psf!!!i have a shop in te avi's and sigs' section for names and dolls requests!!and now and then im in memebrs lounge thats me!!! 😃

luv maria
hi yaaro i am Ria
and i am a big fan of Ronit Roy.
the sections where i mostly hang out are kasautii zindagii kay,music corner, harry potter and sometimes kyunki.
i even adore Amitabh and abhishek bacchan.
love
Ria
Nice to know u Ria and Maria 😊
I love Abhi too..... 😳 👏
No1..i repeat ....NOONE comes close to SRK though 😳
Hey all. i'm totally knew to this forum, so just taking some time out to find my way around...! An appreciative fan of Eijaz Khan...aha the good looks and the talent! 20/f/London.
Increase the peace!
Hey all. i'm totally knew to this forum, so just taking some time out to find my way around...! An appreciative fan of Eijaz Khan...aha the good looks and the talent! 20/f/London.
Increase the peace!
hi i am mehak i am mostly in the ksbkbt section and indian idol. i am 18 n an IF dazzler 😊 and i love srk 😳 and he is the best 😉
heya im shelly 15 f
i love staying in remix section n keep visiting avi siggy area sarabha section n many more
i just loove raj singh arora who plays yuvi in remix 😳
My name is Puja u can call me pujii im frm US n im 13.. i luv iqbal khan
hey guys welcome 2 this section
im sam n 18 yrs of age born n bred in the uk