BV Written Update - 28/12/11

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update.

Gauri's mom is so pathetic...  Does she really wany her child to be happy?

Looks like G is going to create more hungama in Jaitsar this time and Jagya will not be able to bear it.

One thing is for sure, G doesn't have a mind of her.

New guy for Asha.. hope so

yeah seems like A new entry for asha...πŸ˜†
simple sober sa banda lag raha hai mujhe...

but jiske liye new entry main chahti hoon...uske liye new entry nehin aa raha haiπŸ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
i still have the hope that Gauri will apologies to Bhairon..and will thank him..πŸ€”

i think that stranger woman is not evil..πŸ˜•..i think they will show that there is nothing like "dayaan"...may be she is some poor woman who loves kid?..πŸ€”

a new guy for Asha..gr8t!!!πŸ˜ƒ..but i want a new guy for Anandi too..😳
Gauri ke parents ka dimaag totally kharab hai,letting this  girl her travel alone and even advising her not to tell jagat,because kunwarsa will only see goodness in his mahaan bapusa..uff😡..such hatred towards a man who was kind enough to educate their daughter..
Good to see pholi getting the means to raise her kid by teaching job....
Nandu track is getting scary ,why couldnt makhan have left nandu inside the school than make him wait all alone on the road....

Gauri's parents irritates me.. Anyway looking forward for new entry.. so asha ke jivan mai asha ki kiran
Originally posted by monamie111

i still have the hope that Gauri will apologies to Bhairon..and will thank him..πŸ€”

i think that stranger woman is not evil..πŸ˜•..i think they will show that there is nothing like "dayaan"...may be she is some poor woman who loves kid?..πŸ€”

a new guy for Asha..gr8t!!!πŸ˜ƒ..but i want a new guy for Anandi too..😳
when all the villagers are calling her  daayan it will probably be just the opposite πŸ€”..must be some sick lady who lost her kid,then sarpanch anandi's  fight against this andhh vishvaas,she was telling nandu also remember there's no bhoot,it just in stories  ...although , the end gyan was on "things that happen that canot be explained by science "πŸ˜•

But this nandu and gauri jetsar visit are overlapping ..Could gauri land in jetsar when nandu is sick  after eating laddus,forget about shouting at bhairav instead treat nandu genuinely ..gehna would then be thankful to gauri..kahin story mein twist toh nahin..πŸ€”
Originally posted by asru

Jyothi..I can't tolerate G treating Nandu and turning into a savior for Gehna!! I'd call Lal Singh myself and ask him to treat Nandu!!  lolol
me too asru,πŸ˜†..dont want them thanking gauri😡 ...   ...  but  the end gyan in previous episode was all about krantikaari parivarthan ,πŸ€”so i was just wondering what major change were the CVs indicating ...
i just thought this because neha leaving show,the CVs suddenly showing gehnas jealousy towards anandi ,was unexpected ...gehna is the one always protective towards anandi so logically this track shouldn't happen but with dadisa missing ,no fights in the haveli ,πŸ˜•are they trying to change gehnas characterization ...πŸ€”
i hope it doesn't happen ... just nandu issue resolved quickly ,with gehna anandi resolving their differences ..
Thanks for the update KhusiπŸ‘Well this old lady seems very spooky and wondering what her agenda is?Happy at Phooli's change of fate...got a job as a teacher and also the baby is with her..Don't know what ruckus and drama G will create in Haweli..her parents ...what's wrong? Jagya is bound to find out that she has gone to his home...The old adage rings true..an apple doesn't fall far from the tree...
thanks for the updtaes, G is coming to jetsar, very high voltage drama is store, as par as her impulsive nature she vl definately create a scene.