Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 28th Dec. WU-Generation Gap and naksh

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the epi, loved how akshi is feeling natiks pain and frustration, naksh rock
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update di will watch the epi tonight after i come back from seeing don 😃 will give detailed review then Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update madhavi ben.Very boring episode scenes have started with these oldies conversation. Today's scene was like beating around the bush without any real development in the story. And is pulling down the serial to a grinding slow motion. Only naksh scene was worth watching.   Very egoistic character DJ. I never expect such dialogues from. . Nowadays more women are working to support their families why these oldies are primitive… I don't understand these oldies especially DJ… And the CV's are trying to emphasise this factor for the past few weeks.  VERY IRRITATING TO WATCH THESE SCENES...

Akshi's conversation with her mom was good and was looking real. Very good performance by both of them. Elders too much inference in naksh life but this what happening in reality. But naksh should know where to draw the line.  Naksh come through a crisis and feel that it strengthened the bond between them because they conquered the problem together," Everybody has tough times and challenges.

It's not always proportional, nor is the burdens that some people face anywhere near as severe as others, but life leaves its mark on us all. There are different stages of marriage, which needs to be crossed by naksh, keeping in mind that each stage they cover, leads to happiness and maturity in their relation.

It is the duty of naksh to understand and support each other at various pints of their life, to see that none of them faces problems or hurdles in achieving their goal. The stages in a married life are basically divided on the quotient and the proportion of love, respect and care they have for each other at different ages in their life.. The different stages or phases, which naksh have to travel, are: Relationships take courage, trust, loyalty and a willingness to sacrifice for one another.

But the best thing about naksh marriage though is that naitik get to have akshi to share the good and the bad times of his life. Naitik have akshi who loves him and accepts him for what he is and him she can be herself without pretense

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
looks epi was too bad that no proper discussion thread opened plus hardly 1 comment on epi😔
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update madhviben👏.very apt title😊. it was ok episode.sach mai guys,aaj naksh keliye bahut bura laga😭.pata nahi yeh DJ kis mitti se bane hue hai😡,itna samjaane ke bhavajhoot samjtha nahi kya?🤢😡.aur wo naalayak RB hamesha prove kartha hi ki wo naitik ka baap banne ke liye bilkul layak nahi hai.😡.DJ is orthodox in his thinking,ok but wat abt RB,can't he understand the situation.DJ ko samjaane ke bajay munna ko hi samja rahe hai😡.once in lifetime can't he speak for his son?😡.i think g3 is far more better than RB.derse hi sahi akal tho aayi.yeh samaj mai aayi ki mushkil vakth mai patni ko apne pati keliye madad karna chayiye.but that stupid BM,kehne lagi munna abhi chota hai, excuse me wo kuch hi din mai paapa bannewala hai.this dialogue of BM irritates me a lot,vaaris dene keliye hamar naksh chota nahi hai,lekin baaki sab maamle mai chota hai😡.

ek baat hai is dinos ko aise samaj mai nahi aata,kas jokers ko.usko akal aane keliye kisi dusro ki zaroorath padthi hai.😆.pehele bhi akshi yoga karne keliye jokers ne kitna dama kiya tha,phir kisine  uske importance ke baare mai batane ke baad maan gayi.aaj bhi us maid ne batane ki baad CD sochne lagi ki munna aur bahu sahi kah rahi hai.

TG cong ne zyada nahi pakaya aaj.warna dhimaag kharab ho jatha tha.hope aage se kuch bhi karne se pehle soch ka kare😊.
shava planning for second innings.chalo jin logo ko naksh ke SMP sapne dekh rahe hai,wo logo is mai khush ho jao😆😉
so DJ ko manane ka khel kal tak chalega😔.pata hai man jayega,lekin buddha kitna natak karega.😡
overall ok episode.but i felt they dragged this too much. Edited by shruthi.sweety - 12 years ago
naksha4ever thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update 😊
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
yeh dj ko manana kab tak chalega ...😡...
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thank u so much for the lovely update di and a very happy new year to u and ur family 🤗
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!
I loved the scene where Naksh were silent on the phone and Akshara understood what Naitik had to say... how awww 😳