Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 28/12WU Sati's words for Shivji

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Sati is stuck in  thunder & heavy rains. Khyati & Aditi goes to inform Daksh, who is buzy performing  a havan, they don't want to disturb him, they decide to go in search of Sati. Aditi tells Khyati but Daksh has told everyone not to help Sati, in her prayschitt. Khyati says but we have to make sure that Sati is safe, let her prayaschitt not  be compeleted, but if anything happens to her, we won't be able to forgive ourselves for the life time.

Both of them are searching for Sati in heavy rain, calling out sati's name loudly.

Sati stops under a tree, which is of Bail patra, one of the Bail patra, falls on her, taking that leaf in her hand she remembers Dadhichi's words about calling Shivji  through a Bail patra & Daksha's words about the mistake she has made, she throws the Bail patra, crying. Leaves from there, moves ahead in heavy rain.

Khyati & Aditi  are also searching for Sati calling out her name loudly & wondering where she must be in this rain.

Sati stops seeing Kailash, crying she calls out to Shivji," it's enough now , are you listening, why are you doing this to me? My life has changed  from the time you have come in my life,  I am not able to live or laugh, why you are in my thoughts all the time? why do I see you everywhere?  I've lost my father's  trust,  even my family's life is disturbed because of you, who are you? come in front of me, if you are brave, then come infront of me, talk to me, now I'll not let you win, neither from me nor from my father, you haven't seen my stubern nature, if I decide on doing something ,then nobody can stop me from completing that". She faints.

Aditi & Khyati reach there, they get her to their bhavan.

Sati has got high fever. Khyati wants to go & inform Daksh about her condition. But Sati stops her, makes Khyati promise she will not tell Daksh about this, Khyati makes Sati promise too, that whatever had happened today will not happen again, Sati agrees. They tell Sati to rest, but she refuses saying she wants to complete her prayschitt then ask Daksh to forgive her, she closes the door saying now this door will open only when she compelets writing Vishnuji's name on 1 lakh Lotus flowers.

Precap: Prasuti is out side Sati's room, Aditi tells her Sati has stopped eating  food & drinking water, now she is not sleeping too. Prasuti tells Daksh, while compeleting her prayaschitt what if Sati dies. Daksh with Prasuti, Khyati & Aditi are out side Sati's room, she opens the door saying she has completed her prayaschitt, has written Vishnuji's name on 1 lakh Lotus flowers, Daksh is happy seeing Lotus flowers are scattered all over the place, he picks up 1 Lotus to check the name, is shocked seeing the name. Sati too is shocked after checking, looks like she has written Shivji's name in all the flowers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Thanx for the updae and I am tooo much sure its shivji's name. Shivji has left strong impact on sati <3
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sunshine--

Thanx for the updae and I am tooo much sure its shivji's name. Shivji has left strong impact on sati <3

You are welcome😊 Daksh will be furious seeing Shivji's impact on Sati, his plan of making Sati forget about Shivji will be a total flop.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy thanks for the update!
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnsk for the ud minakshi ,, wow she wrote Shivji 's name on the flwoers  ,,,  Dhaskha is gonna be more upset ,,but this is the attraction ,,, 😳😳

this ud is  not a sticky today
mnx12 thumbnail

@mary78613, Pratamesh, ridhithakur, Chasmis_31, you are welcome 😊

mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

thnsk for the ud minakshi ,, wow she wrote Shivji 's name on the flwoers  ,,,  Dhaskha is gonna be more upset ,,but this is the attraction ,,, 😳😳

this ud is  not a sticky today

Raj, you are welcome,  if it is really Shivji's name on all the Lotus flowers, then Daksha will think, he is going to ban Shivji's name through his Aachr-Samhitaon his people, but his own daughter is going against him. But that's the attraction, like you said, he can not controll that.😊
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sati has got high fever. Khyati wants to go & inform Daksh about her condition. But Sati stops her, makes Khyati promise she will not tell Daksh about this

Why are they copying saas-bahu tracks, where the mahaan devi forces her well wishers to eat kasams to the effect that they will not take any steps that clarify the situation and result in good happening to her?  I'm not an atheist, but if somebody held my hand on her head and tried making me eat one of those kasams, I'd either flatten her nose and tell her that I don not owe it to her to lie just b'cos she wants me to, or I'd (less likely) eat that kasam but 'betray' her anyway 😈

Somehow, everybody who's requested w/ a kasam automatically feels bound by it, as if a snake has bitten them or something πŸ˜†  Wish Khyatti at least broke this trend πŸ˜”
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Why are they copying saas-bahu tracks, where the mahaan devi forces her well wishers to eat kasams to the effect that they will not take any steps that clarify the situation and result in good happening to her?  I'm not an atheist, but if somebody held my hand on her head and tried making me eat one of those kasams, I'd either flatten her nose and tell her that I don not owe it to her to lie just b'cos she wants me to, or I'd (less likely) eat that kasam but 'betray' her anyway 😈

Somehow, everybody who's requested w/ a kasam automatically feels bound by it, as if a snake has bitten them or something πŸ˜†  Wish Khyatti at least broke this trend πŸ˜”

All this is just a family scene, which shows how much they are attached  to each other. When the important scene of Shivji's name written in all the Lotus flowers is shown, at that time inspite of Sati telling she wrote Vishnuji's name, everyone is shocked. So some family moments like kasam, shock is part of all the shows πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

thanks minakshi

You are welcome Ranjana😊