KTLK Written Updates (28/12/2011-Epi63)

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for quick updt..love today's episode just wishing ashni in same frame.  
thanks for the wonderful update..
Thanks for the update dear and as it seems from next week onwards we are in for alot of tears and what not...the same crap route this story is taking again of separation as I see it with Mallika knowing the truth and house issue at the same time...🤬 😡

Can it get any worse than this 😡 and they want high TRP's ...yeah righ !!!!
thanks for the update ,will watch the repeat telecast..
Thanks a bunch for the fab update PurpleFairy :)

Finally Mallika's eyes widen..I hate Suhasini for making her fall into blind love traps when there is none! Mallika needs to back off a bit now rather than getting advice from her Godmother Suhasini again!
Thanks for the update...We'll see how they come to know @ this house

thnx alot for d quick n amazing update

cute epi wid lots off MB's dimples...too cute

Thanks for the update.. 

I liked today's episode

1. Ashu trying to please Nidhi by going all out to get that Tee was really sweet. And I liked that he fessed up the truth to her, that someone had spilled coffee on it and didn't try to cover up the issue with some silly excuses.. Good going...👍🏼
2. RanJi is all set to take off... wow, Anji's falling something hard for Ranga and she can't understand where all the jealous rage is coming from! 😳 It was sweet how she was so eager to forgive him , all it took was one phone call and a cheesy line "Mujhe behtar insaan banna hai".. and she was gung-ho.. back to his cabin 😆.. and his heart!!
3. The Ashu-Nidhi convo at the park was very real.. I loved how he recalled him going to her college and she saying she doesn't remember cos she might've bunked on that day!!! 😆.. very cute!!! 
Ashu seems more comfortable now with the relationship and I like that after the whole bumbling, awkward confession epi..
Of course, Mallu-Sue are all set to put a dampener on them.. dunno how they'll do this?? I'm guessing Nidhi is gonna keep the house a secret from Ashu and Mallu'll somehow find out and break it to him...

2 thoughts :)... did not like the scene at the restaurant with Nidhi screaming at the waiter - too crass  and unrealistic for someone who is on her first date :(.

They should not have expressed their love for each other so soon, but having done that already, now it is probably too soon to bring in spokes in the wheel in the form of house and  Mallika.  Guess they should enjoy each other for a bit ... in the same restrained manner as displayed on 26 Dec episode.