«•:*:•» Chetan Hansraj Fan Club!! «•:*:•»

Posted: 18 years ago
i looked all over but could not find a Chetan Hansraj Fan Club, crazy!!! Neways i thought id create one

For those of you who dont know (but if ur a chetan hansraj fan u will) Chetan playz Sasha in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Mann Singh Chauhan in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Chetan has also made appearance in Kavyanjali. He was also in Asambhav starring Arjun Rampal and Priyankka Chopra
Neways here are some pikz hope u like

Please Feel Free To Add Your Own Articles, Picz, Watever!!!!

MEMBERS LIST
Rachandeep
mansi101590
yogesh_gaurip
SuperGrl126301
Garv_Kumud_4eva
ankuhujulover
simrat91
candyfloss
muqualp

Edited by rachandeep - 17 years ago
I KNOW who he is he is so good lookin check his dramas although i don't watch them but he is so good looking 😊
well he iz good actor but not my fav one
yogesh
Chetan rox...is he in neshows rite now?
yea hes stil currently in kahani ghar gahr ki and kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi, and if im nt mistaken hes in some other programz on sony, ill get full details and tell ya
Chetan Hansraj is a proud papa
   By: Vickey Lalwani
   February 3, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Chetan Hansraj outside Breach Candy hospital
Pics: Rane Ashish

Chetan Hansraj (former Sasha of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) and wife Lavinia became the proud parents of a baby boy yesterday; Lavinia delivered at Breach Candy hospital at 6.38 am.

"We had a feeling it would be a boy. Mere family mein ladkon ki line lagi hui hai, and I knew I wouldn't break the trend," a beaming Chetan told hitList.

Chetan was with her

As soon as the baby was born, Chetan first called his parents, at his Khar flat. "They were here till last night. I cannot tell you how excited they are. The celebrations have begun!" said the actor.

It was a caesarean delivery. I was with her in the labour room when the baby was delivered. I have taken a few pictures, but I will part with them only later," he added. Lavinia's labour was prolonged — she had been admitted to the hospital on the evening of January 31.

Has the couple thought of names yet? "Lavinia is thinking of naming him Rocco. Let's see… we want a very happening and contemporary name," said Chetan. "We have done a lot of shopping already — clothes, toys, the baby cot. We can't wait to get back home."

Planning next child

Would Lavinia and Chetan like to have another child? "Why not? Of course, we would," said the new papa. Hansraj married longtime air-hostess girlfriend Lavinia Pereira, whom he had been dating since his college days, on December 14, 2004.
Posted: 17 years ago
I kno Chetan isn't on neshows on Sony rite now, cuz i have the channel....but is he gonna be in neshows on Sony, or Zee, or Sahara...ne1 kno?
hmmmm i think hes on Kyunki....maybe
CHetan is definitely my first crush on the small screen, then followed Ronit Roy, Eijaz Khan, Iqbal Khan and Hiten Tejwani, I didn't have star plus so sony was my only option. Chetan is definitely a total hottie, I think we should lighten it up in here, what say yall?
yea we should, ill be creating a chetan siggy and avi soon, so keep watching