PrieTy Zinta MaNiA @membersvisit,new join

Posted: 17 years ago

logo copyright of priety-zintafanclub.com

Hi guys and Welcome to Preity Mania here this is a site to the ravishing MS. Zinta

The "rajput girl from shimila grew up as a tomboy, yet today personifies, cute, innocence, and sexy all at the same time"(www.preity-zinta.com).

With no  industry connections she niched her way to the top inbollywood and is one of the Queens of the industry...

She also is the voice of manymillions of modern indian girls in the industry, her talkative, and outgoing personality has won her hearts of millions.......

To me preity is my idol since her personality is in sinc with mine and  have some similar resemblance...

Welcome to Preity Mania -Angelique/Pari
#1 supporter- Guess_Gallery
        (AHMED)

ASH AND PREITY* ZINTA OVERSEERS

Edited by teenindia_usa - 17 years ago
THE SIGGI CONTEST WINNERS!!

WE HAD A tIE AND THESE WERE JUDGES PICKS

SIGGY #1-lovly_angel

SIGGY #2 Tumhari_khushi

👏

Edited by lovly_angel - 17 years ago

GLOSSARY:

PICS-AND BIOGRAPHY HERE
VIDEOS HERE TOO

ARTICLES(COMPLETE) PAGES 33-AND ONWARDS(NEW SO READ UP ON LATEST)

SHORT ARTICLE
The Heat is On! - [April 14, 06] -april 22 nj/ny
     After Dubai its now America's turn to face the heat

Akshay Kumar, Preity Zinta, Sushmita Sen, Celina Jaitley
& Saif Ali Khan

are now in the USA performing for the Heat 2006 concert. The show lived up to all its hype even though Saif could not participtae due to his illness but he promises to perform on stage in one of the upcoming shows. Its time again we update you with the latest on the concert, Loads of new pics from the Press Meets, Performaces & Rehersals are now up! We also have a brand new video from the Rehersal. First only at PZFC!

thanks sumesh, here will have pics, artcles and information on ms.zinta

thanks ash in helping setting up the site

other members please help too

Winner of siggy willbe placed here(may 21st, 2006) is deadline. \
Winner announced next week sometime
ok i am in coz i love her smile it;s soo cute 😳

WOW!!! WHT A BEAUTY 😉 Edited by sumesh - 17 years ago
Information personal (www.prietyzinta.com)

The Rajput girl from Shimla grew up a tomboy yet today personifies cute, innocence, and sexy all at the same time. With no godfather in Bollywood, she still managed to carve her very own niche in the biggest film industry in the world. She's the voice of the millions of modern Indians across the world and the echoes of these voices are deafening in her interviews. She's probably most identified as the bubbly girl but the walls are collapsing and Preity Zinta is coming out of her bubby shell to rob your heart, mind, and soul. From topping the English exams in school to losing her father, and all the way to being the current reigning QUEEN of Bollywood. There's not a heartbeat of Preity's that PreityZinta-Fanclub.com misses.
Preity Signs Jhoom Barabar Jhoom - [April 03, 06]

After months of speculation on Preity's next film the news is finally out, She has gone ahead and signed Shaad Ali's ( Bunty Aur Babli ) next film titled Jhoom Barabar Jhoom. Co-starring with Preity for the first time will be Abhishek Bachchan & will be produced by Yash Raj Films. In an exclusive chat with Udita Jhunjunwala, Preity also talks about Mrs Wadia, Ness & her new home!

source www.priety-zinta.com

List of members of Preity Zinta Mania ....the Fanclub

its in the order in which u'll have joined da Fanclub

teenindia_usa(Pari)   + guess_gallery(Ahmed) HR ki sayyonni   - Ash Sumesh  Lovly_angel misspriyaaa lilyrose sweet_kp Secragurl07 fariba17 Tangina r hazelgirl alishaa_fareed DivyaD Mink"s Pink    Prietyny  - Priety Princessno.1 Priety*zinta PopPrincess goodgurl jannat4eva  -Sbath amina872 srkz_gal avinash r thanku  Sapnokirani24 - Pooja amtoj ans24us1       - Anu pooja_15 sujupanta i luv qazi      - Divya gudia8712  - gudia Vinit_fan     - Meetu cheri Vinit_Rocks   - Bratati Badibanga    - Badi indian888  - bitu filmigirl12693 tklover RonnieK mp_142 Roses14u sweet.priyanka kabhi 21 tahmine 1994 ~haBiBi2hot~ Worldclassdiva Anju Viper -  Malav osonaire qwerty shadytown pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1 Celina7      - celina 66shaidfan66   - Tani pinky no 1  Radz cool dreamgrl - lima ~@$hm@~ - Ashma sus143 - suzi sonalkhullar - sonal X-rebel - Amogh
  1. rachana_5

as we get new members i'll update dis same post....

plz PM me if ur name/ID is not there ...........i'll add it ....ok??

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 17 years ago

Biography for
Preity Zinta

Nickname Preetam Singh
Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
Mini biography

Preity Zinta shot to fame as the refreshing, cool, wet model in the Liril ad. She also modeled for Perk and her dimpled smile won the hearts of million. Preity never thought she would be an actress. When she was studying Criminal Psychology in Bombay University that Shekhar Kapoor saw her in the Liril ad and liked her so much that her instantly decided that the next film he would announce would have her in the lead. However 'Tara Rum Pum' never got made and is still pending since the director got very busy with his other projects.

But another offer soon came by, Kundan Shah's 'Kya Kehna.' Though the film was the first, Preity had actually begun shooting for her first release which was Mani Ratnam's Dil Se. The film was a hit which won Preity accolades. Later Abbas-Mustan's Soldier that too was a hit at the box-office confirmed she was here to stay. Though 'Kya Kehna' was her first film, but it released in 2000 and was the surprise hit of 2000.

Her role in 'Dil Chahta Hai' and 'Dil Hai Tumhara' was appreciated and liked by all and that has made her an actress to reckon with in Bollywood. Her screen presence, charm and down to earth nature has made her the favorite actress of almost all the directors and producers. With banners and films like Rakesh Roshan's 'Koi Mil Gaya' with Hrithik Roshan, Nikhil Advani's 'Kal Ho Na Ho' starring superstar Shahrukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, and Jaya Bachan, Farhan Akthar's 'Lakshya' with Hrithik Roshan and Amitabh Bachchan, Atul Agnihotri's 'Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha' starring Salman Khan and Bhoomika Chawla, Yash Chopra's 'Veer Zaara' with superstar Shahrukhh Khan and Rani Mukherjee, Siddhart Anand's 'Salaam Namaste' with Saif Ali Khan, and Karan Johar's 'Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna' with superstar Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachan, Abhishek Bachan, Rani Mukherjee, and John Abraham, Preity has already made her place in the hearts of the public and also in Bollywood.

IMDb mini-biography by Amina
Trade mark

Her dimples

Trivia

Dated Marc Robinson, one of the hottest models in India.

Model and TV anchor

Broke up with Marc Robinson. Marc give the reason of Preity being too busy doing films. [2001]

Graduated in Psychology

Turned down the lead in _Marigold (2004)_ .

Has won over 4 awards for Kya Kehna and 7 Awards for Kal HO Na ho

She refuses to speak about her personal life in the media

Has 2 different hairstyles in the movie Lakshya.

Kal Ho Naa Ho is her second film with Shah Rukh Khan and her third film with Saif Ali Khan.

Critics began to take notice of her after her performance in Kya Khena.

Won a Filmfare award for best actress for 'Kal Ho Na Ho.'

Preity Zinta Wins Best Actress at Stardust Awards for 'Veer Zaara.'

She won the IIFA Style Diva Award (2005).

Is a major fan of the hit TV series The Simpsons

Personal quotes

"I lost my father when I was 13-years-old. He was a great man, my father, and very intelligent. I love him very much. I believe it's very important that parents have a personal connection with their children. It helps kids feel more secure, have a feeling of family, makes them feel loved."

"Whenever I came across something that influenced me, I wanted to be that. So it varied from an astronaut, airhostess, army girl, to truck driver. Once, I wanted to be a nun - my mother wanted me to change schools after that..."

"I am single and desperately looking for a good man in my life. I did have major crushes when I was younger but no serious relationship."

"I want to bring a change and do something new and different in my profession, but in the beginning I'll have to toe line, I want to be known as a performer not a star."

"I am proud to be part of today's Bollywood. I love dancing and lip synching to our songs."

"To act, you must know pain. You must know what it means to be in love, what it means to be rejected."

"You know what's the worst part about being an actress? It's the pressure to look gorgeous all the time and to behave perfectly. But I'm not perfect, nobody is."

"Acting can truly take a toll on your nerves. I mean we have to be larger than life. Worse, I've seen actors acting off the sets too."

Salary
Chori Chori Chupke Chupke (2001) INR 2,500,000

PICS OF MY FAVE  ACTORESS .............P.ZINTA

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 17 years ago