Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushmita Sen’s Fan Club!! - Page 6

priyapiya thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Interview : Sushmita's world of affairs!

Link ups, allegations and controversies never leaves the side of Sushmita Sen. It has become so much a part and parcel of her life that she doesn't even bother paying any heed to it. But the media is helpless as these are the news that they feed upon. Talks are going around about the new man in her life ad filmmaker Manav Menon, with the flames of ex-loves Randeep Hooda and Vikram Bhatt far behind her.

Excerpts from an interview:

How true are the talks about the new man in your life Manav Menon?

Can you just excuse me if I exempt myself from talking about this gentleman in my life! But I'll surely add to that I'm enjoying and am very happy now.

But you've been always open about your life?

I won't deny that. I've never kept the person I'm dating under wraps. I feel that to hide the person from the eyes of the people is an insult for him. I'm frank about admitting my relationships. I've been open about my relation with Randeep Hooda and now the world knows that we're no more together. I let the things out to the world only when I am sure about my feelings. But here I've to take the other person into concern too who wants to keep himself away from publicity.

Why don't you want to speak about him?

There are some obvious reasons for it. Manav is a private person and prefers to keep things to himself. He has his own principles and beliefs. For my star status I don't want him to fall in any trouble. He doesn't want to be photographed.

So where did you meet Manav Menon first?

I met Manav during the launch of my production house Tantra last year. He has also directed me for Kiah Creations commercial. He caught my eyes, he looked very interesting and promising. This followed with more interaction and our friendship grew. 

Why did you and Randeep break away?

I loved Randeep because I liked the childishness in him. He is the youngest person I've ever dated. He is very lively and used to pull me into things as well. Let's play football, let's do this, let's do that, he truly kept me on my toes. He is very impatient. But there are many more things in life and relationships. If I had to live my life according to his nature, I would have been in trouble.

Vikram Bhatt claimed that Ankahee was based on his relationship with you. Comments.

Yes I have heard about it. I knew Vikram was making a film on our relationship with the angle of his wife. I didn't want to comment on it and neither intended to stop the film. As a director he had the freewill to put instances about our relationship in the film.

What about producing the film Rani Lakshmibai?

I'm planning to produce the film under my banner, Tantra. I am doing this film based on the life of Rani Lakshmibai, but I don't want to start the project in a hurry. It's my dream project and I want to be sure about it. Re-creating the era will be difficult, but not impossible. I also intend to train in horse riding and sword fighting. My film will be based purely from the perspective of Lakshmibai as a mother. She fought her battle as much as a mother as a queen. She didn't want the British to kill her adopted son, Damodar Rao, and she succeeded in her mission.

Will Manav Menon direct the film?

It's too early to talk about the director. I am keeping my options open, although I am certain that either my director or the director of photography will be from Hollywood.

Will you back out if Aishwarya does the film on the same subject with Ketan Mehta?

Why should I shelve my film because Ash is playing Lakshmibai too, in Ketan Mehta's film?  She will do it in her own way and I wish her all the best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm a big fan of Sush...n i know i'm late 😳 ...but can i join the club plzzz 😃 😉
Jia thumbnail

welcome everyone.😃 do give in some suggestions to make the club active. 😳

love,
khair

WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
heyyy
i wanna join!
btw i made a new siggy!
of sushi!
here it is!
feel free to use!

n a avi

xxx
aaki
Jia thumbnail

Thanks Aaki...its beautiful!!!👏😳

love,
khair

WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_kp

Thanks Aaki...its beautiful!!!👏😳

love,
khair

thankyouu..!! 😳

wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am definitly in she sooo priety. she is 2nd most favorite actress.
*Sweet_Ishu* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: WoHaXItZxAaKi

heyyy
i wanna join!
btw i made a new siggy!
of sushi!
here it is!
feel free to use!

n a avi

xxx
aaki

thanks aaki! 😳 aww.. sushi.. so cute! 😳

nibbler thumbnail
add me in too...i am a huge huge fan of shushmita sen...........she is gorgeous!!!
Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey i want 2 goin to...i dont rember if i already joined btw i also made a sushi siggy and avi

Edited by Jatt_Kudi - 17 years ago