Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Rashi is asking Gopi whether go to restaurant ,shopping but Gopi says both d options r impossible.then Rashi ask Picture ,Gopi says k.Koki listens from behind.Gopi then ask Ahem whether gopi,rashi n jigar go for picture n Ahem allows them .OMG what a blushy face Ahem gives ...n here also koki listen Gohem interaction an exclaims what exactly is going on!

By Hetp

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the hint tip
tip has got to do something with koki doing something incredible stupid to bring goham closer but u know she annoyed and frustrated about going to a movie as aham has nodded.

the real tip associated with this shall be revealled later once i come out of my excitement

also  new entrant boy and a girl to come in the show
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Ayesha!πŸ˜ƒ
Update soonπŸ˜‰
Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

so much awaited MAHAEPISODE ON 14th jan @ 8pm

actually i knew this news news news since 3 weeks back, but was out of town and had completely forgotten to share with you all such delightful news

its been long since we had mahaepisode.

so lets count down 14th jan - on sankratri - Rashi thrown out again from MM- Hetal comes to know her true colours and more of gohem moments

by

paapoo2011

Hey

Is Rashi really going to be kicked out in tomorrow's ME or is this just what we are all hoping for?
I know about the promo and all...I mean the movie and gohem trying to bring them together and all..but is Rashi being kicked out again? I am asking because I must have missed this discussion on the forum...Never heard about that in any of the tips and all...

Please tell me...am very anxious to know

Aish
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yay it's Friday! Where is Adaa? She promised us a tip today πŸ˜Ž
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the tip
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing! excited for the ME.. so does anyone know whats happening in the ME besides goham and raji going to the cinema? 😊 😊
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SNS_fan101

thanks for sharing! excited for the ME.. so does anyone know whats happening in the ME besides goham and raji going to the cinema? 😊 😊

Kokila's ghusa (Anger)πŸ˜†
jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol, this seems less like a spoilers page and more like a predictions and teasers page...mostly members predicting scenarios or teasing others with promises of future tips...lol...i love this forum ...πŸ€—
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya25

lol, this seems less like a spoilers page and more like a predictions and teasers page...mostly members predicting scenarios or teasing others with promises of future tips...lol...i love this forum ...πŸ€—

πŸ˜†