~*~ Spill The Spoilers Here ~*~VB note pg#37 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
TIP -

Koki to send aham away to the trip which jigar is going to, only aham will go, this way goham separation track will happen thats the twist. Jigar will stay at home with rashi 

Juicy news for me 😍
Originally posted by AdaaNazArshi

TIP -

Koki to send aham away to the trip which jigar is going to, only aham will go, this way goham separation track will happen thats the twist. Jigar will stay at home with rashi 

Juicy news for me 😍

hahahahahahaha I knew it!

Just made a very long post with regards to this too 😆

Thanks Adaa! 👍🏼

So Plan Koki begins. And I have a feeling it will work out exactly the way Koki intends! 😎

And boo sucks to you guys who doubted Koki! 😛

kokila will make ahem stay with gopi so they can b together

Awesome ahem will relise he loves gopi. Thank you for the tip
Oh god what a shocker. I want to kill that koki now, stupid woman, the frustrated soul even more irritating than urmila these days😡
Thanks for the tip adaa😊

Edited by maddy311 - 12 years ago

TIP -

Juicy news for me 😍

thanks for the tip! omg, now koki is trying to send ahem away😲.. she's turning into a typical saas 😒
Originally posted by ShaunSA

hahahahahahaha I knew it!

Just made a very long post with regards to this too 😆

Thanks Adaa! 👍🏼

So Plan Koki begins. And I have a feeling it will work out exactly the way Koki intends! 😎

And boo sucks to you guys who doubted Koki! 😛

no offence to koki fans and u, she sucks big time for making goham under her thumb and not giving them freedom. boo her i dont like her, she to stuck up and intend not to leave her. so i agree with maddy 😡

😡

Originally posted by maddy311

Oh god what a shocker. I want to kill that koki now, stupid woman, the frustrated soul even more irritating than urmila these days😡
Thanks for the tip adaa😊

i too wanna kill her... she irritating why not let poor souls alone. she went to cines with them, she wants them to shove up her pallu 🤢

TIP -

Juicy news for me 😍
I hope their relation will be stronger.
I want ahem to miss gopi and call her averytime
by the way thanx for the tip adaa!
it was worth waiting
Adaa you broke my heart. You said you were giggling and very excited about the tip but it turned out so bad 😭
I knew separation track would come but did want it this early. They don't even spent some quality time together cuz this sick women always disturbed them and now she is making me go crazy even if it is for gohem union.😡😡🤢
Originally posted by maddy311

Adaa you broke my heart. You said you were giggling and very excited about the tip but it turned out so bad 😭
I knew separation track would come but did want it this early. They don't even spent some quality time together cuz this sick women always disturbed them and now she is making me go crazy even if it is for gohem union.😡😡🤢

thats it u answered my answer to ur question in bold 

thats why i am not giggling anymore

dont like it when i thought about it thrice
🤢

the separation track is too early i dont like it
plus this is the last time am sharing tips as i told above source i dont wanna be hestic about it, and i want to watch it peacefully.. So no more tips from me for a few weeks then back to them after 3 weeks..

thats the main thing why am serious, which i dont like koki interferance