~*~ Spill The Spoilers Here ~*~VB note pg#37 - Page 41

Posted: 11 years ago

yesterday i saw the video guy is ts playing the vedio while rashi talking to her mother >>

do u think they gonna know the truth from the tap ?? 

no spoilers for this week??????
Originally posted by violet0rose

yesterday i saw the video guy is ts playing the vedio while rashi talking to her mother >>

do u think they gonna know the truth from the tap ?? 

Yup. Even I think d same. I think this would come out may be after Gopi leaves MM : - (
so sad if she left ahem she love him alot .. 
just for his happiness she will leave him 
Hey, on facebook they are saying Gopi wins the singing competition with Anita 

& the maha episode is on 2nd June 2012.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 11 years ago
Originally posted by 100GIRL

hi dose it make sense now??😊 after this week bcoz the cv decide to show anita has a ophane which we all didnt know and we thouht she has parents! LOL! and evr1 is balming ahem and now anita ill komi will bring her! and well rashi was not ment for hermarrige to break i think but she wanted to hurt gopi! 😃
I really don't understand this orphan thig about anitha as they have told umang (Kinjal's friend cum lover) was her brother and he spoiled Kinjal's name to take revnge on Ahem since he betrayed his sister's love (Anita). How come suddenly she became orphan and why on the earth Kokila is hell bent to prove Gopi is a better wife to Ahem than anita. To cry out loud, Gopi is the only wife to ahem and why can't they ask Ahem about his openion with regard to Gopi & Anita. If he still loves Anita (we know that he doesn't), what is the point for Kokila to put Gopi's innocence test with that evil anita who dares to challenge Kokila?
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hey, on facebook they are saying Gopi wins the singing competition with Anita 

& the maha episode is on 2nd June 2012.

Quiet obvious that Gopi will win the singing copetition otherwise what is the point in anita planning to kill Gopi (gas leak in the kitchen)
Awesome Spoilers Love Your Work U r Just Awesome Keep Doing It :)