WU:Dec28'11 : Time For Priya To Realize Her Love!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you for the fabulous update!
Love u for such an outstanding update bcos' i couldn't watch the whole epis as i had an urgent work to go but i love u yaar u hav made my day by updating so well i felt as though i watched it in live...thanx dude and take care and keep updating in the same manner...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคช
thanks for the update maria..
Maria everyday without fail and wonderfully you update.. Great job. keep it going..Thanks as usual for your fantastic WU..
Thank you dear such a fabulous episode.
Maria fab update as always..I loved the Priya-Krishuji dialogs and tht scene...too good...well done and well emoted...and seeing Ram happy over Nuts pregnancy also made me think hw much he wl be happy if someday he comes to knw tht Priya is pregnant๐Ÿ˜† nways...MR and ST made a great scene to watch for
loved the today's episode...finally

Priya ka pyaar ka ahsaas wow what a lines Krishna jii said I loved that lines

"jub uski kusime thumbhi kusi hoja samajlena thumko pryar hogaya"

"Jub uski hussi dekhkar thummari binawajase hassi aanelagi tho samajlena thumko pyarhogya"

"jub uski darardh dekhkar thumariaakhome aasu aane lagi tho samajlena thumko pyarhogaya"

Wellsaid krishnajii awesome lines next ayesha i am not understand what is the  problem of her i really hate her...last but not least ram and nuts ki phone conversation awesome loved it...i think tomorrow we will get a xmasparty episode...
superb wu maria loved u r comments and emotions
this is for u sub balhians ki taraf se

loved ur update, especially the plan of kidnapping golu.