•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

arjun's dad said his friend's daughter Purva will be coming over to stay with them... im worried wat if she falls in love with arjun??? 😕 i dnt want dat to happen, arjun and lakshmi's sweet n cute love story was going so beautifully, n i dnt want her entry to ruin their sweet love story 😭.

or is it dat she's also gona help arjun in making lakshmi fall in love with him?? n purva n arjun's friend might start liking each other as well??? 😃... wat do u think guys?? 
Let see what happens when purva comes.
Hey, you're mjhtluvers on YT right?
I'm the one, who you're helping with SV :)
thanks for your help!
I definitely think that Arjun's alliance will be fixed to that girl, Purva. And I also think that Arjun's friend,Ajay, will fall for Laxmi.

Just my predictions!
I think there will be lots of twists and turns in the story and wont be surprised at all if that happens.
I agree wid u. It looks like Purva will like Arjun and their alliance will be fixed. I dunno, but I have a feeling that Lakshmi will like Arjun's friend coz they swapped identities. Lakshmi will think that Arjun's friend is Arjun. I don't want that to happen. But if Purva does come, then they could make Lakshmi jealous.

That's my opinion. We'll jus have to wait n c.

Btw, do join my CC: ||ArMi Forever||

Nahi

xxx
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Hey, you're mjhtluvers on YT right?
I'm the one, who you're helping with SV :)
thanks for your help!
I definitely think that Arjun's alliance will be fixed to that girl, Purva. And I also think that Arjun's friend,Ajay, will fall for Laxmi.

Just my predictions!
 oh hey i didn't kno its u. welcome to the forum 😊 nice to see u here... aw its cool huni ur welcome :).
hmm yhh u cud be right, but i think arjun's friend n purva might fall for each other lol.. but yh lets see wat happens :)) 
Originally posted by -Farrah-

I think there will be lots of twists and turns in the story and wont be surprised at all if that happens.
 ur right
Originally posted by -Nahi-

I agree wid u. It looks like Purva will like Arjun and their alliance will be fixed. I dunno, but I have a feeling that Lakshmi will like Arjun's friend coz they swapped identities. Lakshmi will think that Arjun's friend is Arjun. I don't want that to happen. But if Purva does come, then they could make Lakshmi jealous.

That's my opinion. We'll jus have to wait n c.

Btw, do join my CC: ||ArMi Forever||

Nahi

xxx
ur right... :)
ok sure hun i will 😊