Remix - April 7, 2005

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Continuation of yesterday's.

Tia is at Sonia Ray's place and Sonia sees her and exclaims Oh No... Ab kya hua Tia? Papa problems? Tia does not respond.. so she says School main kuch hua? Tia does not respond, Pallavi Problems? No response... finally she says kya hua? Tia tells her that she is scared of her feelings... for ranvir and that she likes him.
Sonia tells her that it is ok and that Tia loves Ranvir very very intensely.

Vrinda is not ready to go with Ashi because she feels that Aman has cheated her and that she and Lattie will have an awesome time even otherwise. 

Raghav sir comes to talk to Jumbo and convinces him to please not be guilty and to give Lattie the understanding and acceptance that she needs. So Jumbo invites Lattie for dinner with him and Mrs Jumbo.  Lattie agrees after initial hesitation. Vrinda leaves to do the homework.

MP comes with the register that she flicked from the Watchman... they find that only one guy came to visit the school the previous day... and that he is supposed to come back again that day. Turns out he is delivery guy for the Canteen Grocery.  Poor MP... She is awfully disappointed.

Anyways... here on the other side, Varun is kidnapped by the Black gang and told that he has to pass an exam.  There is a book which he has to open with a key... but the key is in a jar of some spiders/ants I am not sure... Varun is scared... but finally removes it... (Yeh actually, beech beech main dikha rahe the... par maine one go main keh diya hain..)

Anyways... At the club, Ashi is kinda waiting for Varun and is complaining to Ranvir that Varun is not there yet. Ranvir says that leave Varun, he is worried about Tia๐Ÿ˜ณ. Ashi gives him a surprised look... but Ranvir sees Tia then and Runs to her saying Tia... Ashi is now very very surprised.  Tia asks Ranvir if he is upset because of her leaving him the other day? Ranvir says no.. he is just wants her to be ok and wants to understand her.  Tia is touched and says that she was scared of what she was feeling for him... Both sorta hug each other. 

Here on the other hand, Yuvi goes to meet Yama and tell her that he can't make it today. She is setting the table for a romantic dinner for two.  Yuvi sees this and is touched... and Yama is upset that all this trouble for nothing.  ๐Ÿ˜†. Yuvi, as an afterthought, invites her to the Band performance at the pub... but she doesn't want to come.  Yuvi leaves for the pub.

In the pub, Nakool and Sid are trying to patao some chicks... with no luck whatsoever.  and Yuvi looks kinda embarrased.

Anyways... The band members collect and are introduced by Bally uncle to the record company people... one guy and a gal... (more like a man and a lady).  The performance starts and they are awesome... as usual... The record company people tell the band that they want to sign them up.  The band guys are thinking of a band name now.

Pree meanwhile, is trying to convince Aseem... but he is not ready to listen to her... Poor Pree...

Yuvi after the performance is trying to patao some chicks... Ashi drags him away and says 'Hey Brainless wonder, in future, agar main A Minor main gaa rahi hoon, to try and follow me...' So Yuvi has a quick retort... 'Hey wacko, Pehle A Minor Likhna Sikho... Uske baad aake mujhse baat karo'

๐Ÿ˜† Seriously guys... these two need to get their heads examined... Both love each other but are not ready to accept it.

Anyways... I think I covered most of the things of importance.  Will try to be more detailed in future. Sorry.

Anyways... Aaj (I mean Monday, 11th April, 2005) ka episode accha rahega.

kyunki yama catches Yuvi hugging another dame. and she is maha upset at him.

Chalo... C U all on Tuesday morning then... ;-D hopefully with a better update.

- Abhita

Hey ๐Ÿ˜Š

I missed remix for quite some time b4 april ๐Ÿ˜ญand these forums helped me know where the story is going๐Ÿ˜ƒ. But there are a few things I can't figure out like- who is arjun and what problem does he have with MP? Personally, I think he definitely have something to do with her guardian.

Hey Viewobs...

Glad to be of help.

Arjun Khanna is a new Entrant to Maurya High.

One day Mr Jambwal gets a request from one of his very strict and powerful board members (If you remember, this guy used to act as the Travel Agency Boss of Pooja's character(played by Renuka Shahane) in Kora Kaagaz).  This board member puts in a visit to Mr Jambwal and tells him that he has a student who needs to be admitted into Maurya High immediately and not just that, he needs to be made a Prefect and this is his order. Mr Jambwal does not have a choice really... so he makes this guy Arjun Khanna as a prefect. Since he is a prefect, he keeps re-inforcing Discipline (rather forcefully at that).  MP got caught once... for some reason ... fail to remember why... but after that, Arjun made it a point to be a thorn in her flesh... and not just her... but her friends too.  MP once pinged her guardian and told her about this new guy called Arjun and how he keeps baiting her.  Her guardian told her that there is nobody called Arjun Khanna (i.e., no person by that name exists).  MP is shocked at this. but can't do much.

Now when Arjun starts baiting Meher, MP tells Meher that he is a behrubia.  So Meher and MP try to find out what his real name is.  They find out that the jeep which is supposedly his is owned by a guy named Rishi Kaul and that Rishi Kaul is right now in Jail for some chori.

Hope this helped.

-Abhita

thx abhita for the wonderful update....actually i was missing the remix a lot....so want read the update as not watch the serial at that time...

bye

thnx abhita

that helped a lot๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.๐Ÿ˜Š

thanx abhita for the wonderful update!!!