Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update - 29/12/11

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Why is she eating laddos given by unknown strangers and making nandu eat it too😲,..what if it was really doped...total bevakoofy by anandi🤪..she had no right to overrule gehnas decision,gehnas anger at anandi is fuly justified..Sumitra should talk some sense into anandi to unnecessary interfering between gehna and  nandu..🤔
😉kya dadagiri hai  asha ki "shahri chora ko baalti mein daal ke kunve mein dhakel dongi"🤣..new doctor seems nice,asha abishek-😉ash abhi...😆

fervour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
quick update khushi!😊now anandi's new task!!!proving that the lady is no dayan!i think she wud turn out to be some mentally deranged lady who has fondness for kids as she might have lost her own in some tragic event!ooohh, the asha track!the new guy first broke asha's leg n will now treat it being an orthopaedist!!!hahaha...an interesting way for a subsequent meeting!😃
khusi_* thumbnail

ohh good one jyo...new jodi of telly land -- abhiash😆...b for bachann and b for balika vadhu 😉

cool😎

well today what anandi had done was height of stupidity...!!
...eating ladoo from strangers toh ek baat..how couldnot she notice gehena was very upset with it!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

ohh good one jyo...new jodi of telly land -- abhiash😆...b for bachann and b for balika vadhu 😉

cool😎

well today what anandi had done was height of stupidity...!!
...eating ladoo from strangers toh ek baat..how couldnot she notice gehena was ver upset with it!

yeah anandi is usually the 1st to notice doosron ki hurt feelings but aajkal uska radar  gadbada gaya hai🤪...hope sumitra samjhaye ise aur woh gehna se maafi maange ..🤔
if she wanted to know the laddo was drugged,toh kahin lab mein test karvaoo,yeh khud pe test karne ki kyaa zarorat hai....koi bhi bol saktha hai prasad hai,toh kya bacche ko khila dogey😲..hadh hai bevakoofi ki..
uss abhi kaa expresion bada funy thaa😉 when asha gusse mein daant rahi thi..woh hanse jaa raha thaa😆
khusi_* thumbnail
yeah jyo...seriously anandi ka radar main defect agaya hai...sumi ki servicing ki zarurat hai!😆

and the new guy abhisek...when he will come to shyam's house to cheack varun...uski bua(asha) will beat him like hell...tum mera pichha kar k yaha tak aagaye...bhaisa marro isko...!!🤣

poor man...soon he will need an orthopedic doc for himself!🤣
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the new guy is a doctor..😳 why i have the feeling that this guy knows J..🤓

and i think this time and for the first time in BV what i guess will be true..CVs r gonna show it that scary woman is not a dayaan..😊

but guys i think if i would be in anandi's place i would have done the same thing..😕..i would have ate the ladoo to prove it that there is nothing like dayen..🤔 but yes when she gave the whole ladoo to nanadu i was lil surprised!..bcoz we can do this kind experiments..like eating ladoo given by some stranger..on us..but not on someone we love..😕

and Khushi i think anandi noticed it at kitchen that there is something wrong with gahena..i hope she will be careful now..or she will discuss this matter with gahena or will ask her if there is anything wrong..🤔
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fair enough that anandi is taking the position of "innocent until proven guilty" for the daayan...

but until she finds out that the woman is not a daayan ... why does she need to eat the ladoo??

pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

yeah jyo...seriously anandi ka radar main defect agaya hai...sumi ki servicing ki zarurat hai!😆

and the new guy abhisek...when he will come to shyam's house to cheack varun...uski bua(asha) will beat him like hell...tum mera pichha kar k yaha tak aagaye...bhaisa marro isko...!!🤣

poor man...soon he will need a orthopedic doc for himself!🤣

😆radar servicing🤣..shravan bhi bacch gaya uss  radar se😉..
i like asha kaa this new found confidence,dhongi baba ki pitai ke baad she is everready to do sabb ki pitai..😆
haay😛 bechara daactar aaya nahin pitai shuru😆..

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seems gauri is still travelling to jaitsar.. ???

Usually Anandi herself is careful not to eat stuff from strangers, then what was wrong with her senses today?

Anyways if she wanted to prove that this lady is not daayan, she could do that but she should not undermine a mother's authority. Any mother would be protective about her child, so  A should have thought that...

Edited by Missesha - 12 years ago