WU - Dec 29 - Chopras stops RR marriage

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nice update Naz.👍🏼R-R aren't married as the pheras are not completed and marriage is complete only after mangalsutra dharan😃
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Nice update Naz.👍🏼R-R aren't married as the pheras are not completed and marriage is complete only after mangalsutra dharan😃
but Gaurav confronting Sidhi.😭...jaake apni behense kyun nahi poochtha😡😡😡
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

but Gaurav confronting Sidhi.😭...jaake apni behense kyun nahi poochtha😡😡😡
yh they should ask dumbo,not just asking she should get solid dhulayi from both Kunal n Gaurav,dumbo kahi ki😡
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
😊thank u so much naz😊😊😊... still i wait for ur update... it is not waste to me... u give marvalous update in words... i seriously pray god for not done marriage between raveena and rohit...vikram is a sweetest one... so  raveena get marriage with vikram only .. then only  i will happy...
Originally posted by -sahasra-

yh they shouls ask dumbo,not just asking she should get solid dhulayi from both Kunal n Gaurav,dumbo kahi ki😡
Sidhi should have give her then itself for ditching her😳😆
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Sidhi should have give her then itself for ditching her😳😆
Siddhi bhi dumbo ke saath rehkar dumb hothi jaarahi hai,whats the need to attend witcha's call n tell her everything(may be to give witcha a chance to take her bro to hospital😆)
Originally posted by sanchanas

😊thank u so much naz😊😊😊... still i wait for ur update... it is not waste to me... u give marvalous update in words... i seriously pray god for not done marriage between raveena and rohit...vikram is a sweetest one... so  raveena get marriage with vikram only .. then only  i will happy...

thanks dear..frankly Raveena does not deserve Vikram as he is so good and sweet n sincere too. unlike foolish Raveena who totally deserves a loser like Rohit...i feel bad for VIks😳
it's siddhi's fault of hiding dumbeena's matter. it's not a small thing.
as raj,seema are nice n understanding n frdly wats the reason of hiding it. just for sake of drama they just do it i don't see a point of hiding the matter.
ya it was siddhi's fault ...but no matters as kunal would stand with siddhi😉