Updating Cast, Actor's Profile, Gallery-Post Here - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Dear u can only comment once on a celeb profile in 24 hours.

aww so it has been changed ? because before i used comment twice anyways thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Can u update the Cast of FIR on Sab TV the new character is

Aamir Ali Malik  

Role- Chief Inspector Bajrang Pandey 

ples can u explain me about how post image on our celebrity fans comment page  i need it very detail 
Originally posted by vin08

ples can u explain me about how post image on our celebrity fans comment page  i need it very detail 

i think you will get it form 2.3 of this link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1440561

Hope it helps...
Hi Aahaana,

We don't have two of our celebrities in the Popular cast list on the front page of our forum, as a result forum members need to do a search to get to their profiles to put a comment on their fan page, please could you add Vandana Vithlani and Swati Shah in that popular cast list.

Here are the links to the cast profiles.

Regards,
Nafisa
Can You Please create IF Profile of the New Actor Dushyant Singh -( he play's role of Guru ) in the New Show on colors... Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha as we can start commenting on his profile too...πŸ˜ƒ

here is the link to Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha ForumπŸ˜›

Thanks in advance..πŸ˜›

here is an article about him today in IF..😳 
From Centimetre to Guru in Na Bole Tum...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 | 2:43:24 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    25 Comments
From Centimetre to Guru in Na Bole Tum...

Dushyant Singh plays the character of Guru in the Colors' show...

Don't go by the word centimetre to judge Dushyant Singh's journey into Tellywood ' it is far from the word short. Dushyant who is remembered for his role of Centimetre in Aamir Khan starrer 3 idiots has dabbled in films, direction before taking it to TV. One look at him and one can't tell that he is debutant with Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. Previously he worked on various Marathi projects like Dombivali Fast and assisted Gajendra Ahire in directing a few movies.

In Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Dushyant plays the character of Guru, vibrant and a humourous character! Every little moment he gets on screen, he makes the most out of it and just makes you want more of his quirkiness! Adding to that, the onscreen bonding of Guru and his Mohan bhaiya has made Dushyant and Kunal Karan Kapoor good friends not only on screen but off the screen as well. Starting from having meals together to watching movies to kill free time, their camaraderie is commendable. And Centimeter is now known as Guru!

Catch Dushyant in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha only on Colors

--- link:-
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
Hi...!!

About Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please

Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please

'Zindagi Kahe... Smile Please' is a family show on a lighter note. It is the journey of a rich family who learns the value of relationships from its servants. The story explores what would happen if there is a role reversal between ...Read more..

As, you all have already noticed that the Popular Cast column has not yet been edited. This is a serious problem as Ali sir, Kiran sir . . . . . .etc (I don't know the real name of the other actors πŸ˜³ ) are all working very hard and there is no mention of them or even their character's name in that column.  
And , AG's and Fahad's characters' names have not yet been edited. πŸ˜” 

And about the pic of the show . . . . . .well, it's not just Hanraj's show, is it?! So, I think we need a new pro pic for the show, that tells about the whole show. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - -  

The other actors in the show are - 
1. Ali Asgar - Nandkishore Jadeja (Ch name)

2. Kiran Karmarkar - Hansraj Modi (Ch name)
I don't even know the real names of the other actors.

So, you are requested to please edit that column. Thank you. 😊 
Thank you !!!! πŸ˜ƒ

But, can you please add the other actors too?! 
And please change the character names of Additi and Fahad.
Additi - Harmony Modi
Fahad - Nimit Ajmera

I don't know the real name of the other actors but I can share the pic. If you could just recognise them and add them to the ZKSP forum then it would really help.
The other characters in the show are - 

Janak Jadeja / Dadu

Savitri Jadeja - 

Hiral Modi - 

Harshili Modi -

Edited by -Shwetasri- - 12 years ago
aditi and fahad names changed. Sorry dont know these