BRIT VIEWER,,WHATS HAPPENING NEXT?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
OK,,ALL YOU GREAT FANS OF DES MEOIN NIKHILA HOGA CHAND,,,i really need ur help!!!!!
this series may have finished in some countries but nor here(u.k,). so does anyone knows whats gonna happen next after 9 the march. we've reached to the stageas the scene ends where mahi(gun gun) finally meets her mother ( pammi)
plzzz tell me whats gonna be happening next coz i have to wait for a week,,, 😭 ,,,
soo plzz let me know some insight!!
thxxx

diya

hi im a british viewer too!

and wondered why has the serial gone down from 1hr to only 30mins episode...? i used to love watching that for the full hour !!

After they meet

I saw the episode after they meet and this is basically what happened. btw it was only half an hour. Pammi and Mahi have a very emotional reunion. The police arrive at the station and are looking for pammi. Mahi asks her mother what happened that night when she became an orphan. Pammi tells her that after they were both stabbed, she thought that she was dead, but then she heard her daughter's voice and saw a man take her away. She also saw Akash threatining everyone and tells them to say that they saw nothing. Two of Rohit Sharma's men put pammi and dev in a van (thinking they're dead) to cremate them and get rid of all of the evidence. In the Van Pammi and devs hands reach out and they hold onto each others hands. The two men see this, but one man tells teh other not to tell anyone that they're alive. He says if allah wants them to live even after all of this has happened, then they shouldn't go against him. He tells the other man, that they will take them to a hospital, but will tell Rohit that they have creamated the bodies. They get to the hospital and the man gets pammi out of the van. BUT the other man changes his mind and drives off with dev still in the van. We don't know if he's alive or if they killed him. Pammi says, 'agar pammi zinda hai, tho dev bhi zinda hai'

Anyway, the police are still looking, and pammi and mahi dress up as cleaners and avoid the police. One worker asks why they're cleaning the same spot and then recognises pammi and shouts for the police. They carry on running, and go to a room. At the end, someone shines a torch on them, but i don't know who.

In the next episode, pammi will call teji to say that she is coming to meet her, but will then decide to surrender to the police.

Hope that helped!😊 

I knw dey should av kept da series on 4 a hour

its ending??????? o i enjoy watchin it u no