ADHM Archive Updates- No Comments - Page 12

Posted: 17 years ago

Written Update: December 12,  2006 by coolbuddy

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=488062&K W=dec

Rusty is busy cleaning Biji's room n arranging her stuff just as she left them, she has 2 new servants. Sam gets tea for her. Rusty is surprise to see Sam wake up so early….he is in a romantic mood & wants Rusty to wish him good morning in a very romantic style & send the servants out from the room…..when Sam is all charged up Gangu Bai Rusty notices the servant placed the table fan on a wrong table n gets up to position on the right desk (pls have a dekho @ the table fan, pata nahi kaunsa baba adam ka table fan hai) Rusty's action upset Sam. She tells him that Madan wants to vacate his room as originally it belonged to Randhir. Sam is not so happy with the idea, but agrees if Rusty is happy

Randhir, Biji n Mathura reaches Haveli. Sam n Rusty gets their blessings. Randhir ask Biji to take the first step as she has prayed for this day. Mathura n Biji enter, Rusty pulls Randhir's hand, but businessman Randhir does not move, he has a brief case loaded with Rs. 10 lakhs n gives to Sam saying I will not enter unless Sam takes the money, as he is buying his property back from him, he will not stay in a place which belongs to his son-in-law. He tells him consider this Rs. 10 lakh as the 1st installment. Randhir has a wicked smile

Its breakfast time n Rusty has made Aloo Parathan & serves to Randhir, Biji & Mathura. Sam n Madan still waiting for the paratha's to be served. Rusty tells Simon is making parathas for Madan n Sam. Randhir shares his parathan with Madan, but does not bother to ask Sam. Rusty is busy with her parents n this disturbs Sam. He is about to leave when Simon serves him. Sam tell Rusty he is getting late for office n he is waiting for her in the room. Randhir n Rusty are in room when Deol deliberately tries to keep Rusty busy with him asking her to help him unpack his stuff, so that Sam gets upset with her. wooh wooh….watch Sexy Sam topless today….he is shouting Rusty….Rusty….but madam too busy with Papa watching photo album. Finally she remembers Sam had asked her to see him in the room n she excuses herself. Sam is upset n she tells sorry. She ask if he has taken all his things. He tells yes, she says but u forgot one things. She gives him a good bye kiss n tells sorry that she forgot.

Coming up: Sam is yelling @ Rusty for once just listen to me once, Dad is not feeling well….he is leaving for Canada, but u have become so irresponsible that u did not even ask him or help him to pack his luggage. Randhir past by their room n his happy to see their love break into fight.

Written Update: December 14,  2006 by blind horizon

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=490112&K W=dec

Sam enters to hear Rusty happily talking to her family.As he enters everyone is quiet .Rusty asks him about Madan's flight he affirms it .Everyone is quiet Sam apologizes to Randhir about his behaviour n suggests that he take over his former business n Rusty can join the office there so everyone can be at peace, Randhir says he'll think about it.At the office Lucky comes n greets Sam ,Sam asks if he's got the property papers ready for tranferring to Randhir. Lucky says it's not much work but asks Sam to reconsider as he thinks all this is going too fast.Sam says it was a conquest and challenge earlier now it's a weight which needs to be lifted .Lucky says he won't have anything left Sam says he'll make everything again he just wants Rusty to be with him, they will go for rides on his bike n their romance is enuf for him..Rusty is busy ordering servants to prepare for puja at home.Biji n Mathura r helping her she goes to answer Simon wen Sam pulls her all dressed in black with a red bandanna n takes her for a ride on the bike. During the way she keeps asking where they're going but he ignores finally they stop at a vineyard Rusty n Papaji had bought earlier but which had been destroyed.Rusty is happy to see it blooming again n says if Papaji was here he wud be very happy.Sam's enthusiasm is overshadowed cuz of this remark n he thinks papaji comes everywhere.

Papaji gets a fonecall that there is strict checking on the checkposts so he runs to stop his truck.He succeeds n while going home meets inspector Mehrotra who says he just missed his truck otherwise wud have given it a warm welcome on the same road Sam n Rusty r also stopped for a routine check.Sam sees Papaji with inspector in the bike's mirror.They go to papaji's office Rusty is excited n tells papaji about Sam's efforts for the vineyard.Papaji becomes sneaky n asks Sam the reason for it's destruction in the first place.Sam admits it was his doing.Rusty is shocked n asks Papaji to take her home.Sam is stunned, Papaji cleverly consoles her that it is the past but Rusty leaves.Sam sees right thru his act Papaji admits he asked the wrong question at the wrong time Sam asks him about the inspector to which Randhir just says that he's an old friend.At home Sam is suprised to see people at the home.Rusty Biji n Mathura r busy serving them .Sam stops Rusty n asks her wat's happening but she ignores him he pulls her n asks her again saying if he asks more she'll say he's getting angry.At this Rusty says she's afraid of his anger as he'll destroy everything similarly the way he destroyed the vineyard.She starts to walk off but Sam shouts at her n tells her that wen he's talking she shud listen.Everyone turns to see Rusty is shocked.

Written Update: December 18,  2006 by blind horizon

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=493248&K W=dec

The episode starts with Sam shouting at Rusty to talk to him.All guests start talking Rusty n all family members look at him stunned.Sam realizes his mistake and apologizes immediately.Randhir comes up n asks them the matter,Biji too comes up .Randhir apologizes to Sam for not informing him about the puja he says he thought Rusty must've told him n he thought it was his house the reason he kept the puja.Sam tells him not to make him feel guilty it wasn't Randhir's fault nor Rusty's it was his fault n walks off.Rusty feels guilty of her behaviour.Back in their bedroom Rusty n Sam stand facing each other both need space to pass each other yet keep bumping in each other, both say sorry n hug..Sam takes the blanket from her hand n says he's sorry but Rusty stops him Rusty apologizes then Sam stops her.Both hug each other

Biji plans on visiting some sacred place as she had vowed to Guruji .At the breakfast table Randhir very slyly announces that Samay has asked him to take over the business but he will not do so untill Sam clarifies all prior misunderstandings among staff members regarding his takeover in the first place.Sam agrees.At the office Samay accepts his faults n clarifies all misunderstandings.He asks Randhir if he missed out anything Randhir says that if he does not want to mention the vineyard it's fine with him.Rusty looks on perplexed but Sam accepts he destroyed the vineyard too.Sam tells Rusty that they will go to a dinner at night she agrees.At dinner Sam showers her with presents n orders a cake.Rusty is surprised Sam tells her it's been 200 days since the first time he saw her in the rain.Rusty is surprised n happy Sam says it's just an excuse for cutting the cake. Rusty says she loves his ways n they cut n eat the cake. Sam says if they had 4-5 kids the cake wud be finished n he wud like to have 4-5 kids by next year. Rusty is surprised n says how is that possible. Sam says main hoon na n smiles.Sam n Lucky go from one bank to another in search of a loan yet all banks are in lieu with Randhir n deny him any financial assistance.Sam is upset wen Lucky hands him a newspaper article claiming that Randhir has reached his zenith in business but Sam was the original cause behind the vineyard destruction.He becomes upset and angry.Rusty asks Randhir how the news about the vineyard reached the paper.Randhir puts up his act of innocence and claims no link .He threatens to sue the paper n blames the staff members on this leakage of news.Sam gets angry at Rusty telling her that Randhir did this.Rusty calms him n tells him how Randhir called his lawyer to sue the paper.Randhir walks in and consoles Sam.He advises him that till he gets a loan he may work with Randhir as a partner n puts out his hand for a handshake.Sam is shocked n just stands perplexed at the situation.Rusty urges him to accept Randhir's proposal yet Sam remains unmoved.

Written Update: December 19,  2006 by shock

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=494359&K W=dec

hey everyone this is the first time im updating an episode so plz hope everyone likes it😊. The episode starts off with sam and randhir and finally samay accepts to take over randhirs transport business.Randhir introduces sam and rusty to all the staff members and than leaves.At night rusty is worried as samay is late but sam arrives home with gifts for everyone😛.He gives randhir a shawl,mathura a necklace,he gives simon something also and than finally for his sweetheart a ring😉.Sam is reading a book in his bedroom and rusty comes from behind and gives him a warm hug🤗 they both talk about family relations and how lucky they are to have randhir and mathura.In randhirs bedroom mathura tells him that she found a son in samay that she always wanted.Once she falls asleep Randhir 😡 phones his driver and tells him that samay must take the truck for the delivery and he must get caught by the police.The next day sam is in his office and the driver tells him that the consignment did not go as the roads are closed,and there is only one way to go through the jungle but no one is wiiling to go as it is a dangerous road.Samay says he will go😭.He drives through the jungle and suddenly the cops stop him and point their guns at him,the cops than order him to get out of the truck and they find alcohol bottles in the boxes.Samay is just shocked at what he is seeing. EPISODE ENDS .I HOPE MY UPDATE WAS FINE
Written Update: December 20,  2006 by kumudrocks

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=495711&K W=dec

samay is arrested for smuggling drugs. he was driving the truck and was caught by the police. everyone working for randhir was also arrested. one of the workers was hiding in the truck and was not caught. he went to randhir and told him what happened. both rusty and randhir are shocked. randhir tries to get rusty on to his side by saying that samay is trying to badnaam him. rusty says he would never do this. he tells her that do you think i did this then. rusty beleives him.

samay is in jail and the inspector is questioning him. samay tells the inspector that the manager got him into this. when the manager is called, he switches the story and takes randhir's side. samay gets mad and says this is a conspiracy against him. the inspector says now we will only find out in the court.

randhir comes to visit samay.he tells samay that this was all his plan. samay realises that his suspection was true. it was all randhir. randhir talks about how he did this but his wounds have still not been healed. now they will only heal when rusty starts a new life without samay. he is about to leave when samay yells at him and says think about how your daughter will feel when she finds out you did all of this. randhir is moved. he leaves.

rusty is praying in the mandir. she beleives that samay is innocent even though all the proofs are against him. she starts crying when mathura comes and asks her whats wrong. she is shocked to find out what happened. she realises that this was all done by randhir. she tells rusty to go see samay. rusty says that she is scared to find out the truth. mathura says the same thing inside. both are crying.

rusty comes to visit samay in jail. a sad song is playing in the background while they both stare at each other. samay says just tell me once that you know this is all a lie. rusty asks him why he did all this. samay yells that its a trap by his father. rusty is shocked. rusty yells at him, she says that how dare you blame my dad. he was right all along. you will never change. she says she doesnt trust him. she hates him. samay is still trying to prove his innocence.

randhir is paying all his workers for speaking against samay. he says today he is the happiest man in the world. he says something else but i missed it. sorry.

end
Written Update: December 21,  2006 by whynot

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=496209&K W=dec

The show started with Rusty not eating dinner. Mathura comes and asks her to eat something. Rusty is crying and says that she doesn't know what to think, who to believe. She tells Mathura that she had gone to meet Samay and he said that her dad had been the one to get him sent to jail. She says "bakwas kar raha tha. i hate Samay" and goes off running to her room. Mathura thinks Samay may be right, she thinks ki iss ghar mein koi kisi ko kabhi maaf nahi karta.

They showed Rusty crying in her room and Samay sitting in the jail, looking all washed out and tired. They played the song "Jaisi jise lage yeh duniya" in the background and showed flashback scenes from their honeymoon trip. They showed one new scene though, they showed that when they were on their honeymoon, a young girl approaches them and takes a picture of them on her mobile. I immediately thought of all the Gaurav Saumya aspirants in this forum and how they too would get very camera happy if they saw them anywhere.

Anyway, its next morning. Randhir is reading a report of Samay's arrest in the newspaper and laughing. When he folds the newspaper he sees Mathura and sobers up. She says "Ruk kyu gaye? Hasiye na".... you wanted this all along... you've done all this... yesterday you were celebrating so didnt see your daughter's haalat.... ek niwala nahi khaya usne....woh Samay ke bina nahi jee payegi.... she says that you've fallen really low... mujhe nahi pata tha ki aapmein itna zahar hai. Kanwaljeet doesn't say anything but when provoked says "Mathura" and raises his hand.... but stops himself from hitting her. She says "Yeh mat bhuliye ki main ek bade ghar ki beti hoon... pati ke samman mein chupchap thappad bhi kha sakti hoon (worse dialogue on the show ever, what does she mean? its ok if you hit me? ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffff) par main ek smuggler aur criminal ke saath nahi rah sakti" etc. Just then Simon comes running and tells them that Rusty is not opening her door and they rush to her room. They bang on the door but on receiving no reply try to force it open (Samay ke bina kaise karoge... adhi pasli ke bhi ho nahi). Anyway, Rusty opens it herself and saves them the kasht of breaking it. This was supposed to be a very significant moment... she had too look so changed and upset as to shock the audience, however i couldnt perceive any such difference. Anyway, Randhir is shocked by her looks... she says "i couldn't sleep last night so took pills.. will just get ready and come"... says everything in a very bujha bujha manner.  

Then Mathura starts off from where she had left off... she tells him that he'll have to see Rusty like this, like a zinda lash, everyday.... you've ruined your daughter's life.... she says similar things and says "you've done it, admit it" and something snaps inside Randhir and he says "Yes i did it. Aur maine galat kya kiya. Yeh sab mera tha... mera ghar, meri beti... usne sab mujh se cheen liya.... ab itni saza toh banti hai uski".... (I think Kanwaljeet did this scene well... he got the gloating tone just right)...needless to say, Rusty has overheard everything.... she says "theek kiya papa. bye", turns around and runs away. Runs to the car, jumps into a car and drives off (when did she take the keys?) and Randhir follows her in another, yellow car. (Why yellow? I hate yellow cars).... Mathura prays for Rusty's safety.... oh and someone in the production team of adhm is very good and efficient becuase Rusty's car had a Chandigarh number plate... that kind of attention to detail is truly commendable 👏 . 

Predictably, Rusty runs to a cliff and tries to jump off (honey, need a push?!) but Randhir saves her in time (Alas!). She tells him that she doesn't want to live since "jisse sabse zyaada pyaar karti hoon woh jail mein hai aur jiski pooja karti hoon woh uske jail jaane ke liye jimmedar hai"... she talks about how she'd always wanted her father to forgive her, how much she loves him etc etc... then Randhir has a CHANGE OF HEART. He tells her that "main paagal ho gaya tha... mujhe pata hai ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karti ho... mujhe yeh toh dikha ki main Samay se kitni nafrat karta hoon, mujhe yeh nahi dikha ki tum Samay se kitna pyaar karti ho aur tumhe meri harkaton se kitna dukh hoga. " etc etc... he says mujhe meri galtiyon ko sudharne ka ek mauka do.... Kanwaljeet disappointed me in this scene...he could have done this much better.

Then he goes to the police station with Mathura and Rusty, says i've come to give my statement.... the inspector who's been hounding him says "Aayiye" and something to the effect that he knew Randhir would come. Randhir says arrest me and let Samay go, he's innocent. The inspector says "Samay ko le aao" (Hello? Will not even go into how illogical this was).

Then comes our hero.... he did it well again... came out, looked at everyone but didnt say anything... achcha hi hai.... jo bhi bolta inadequate hota... anyway, the inspector tells him he's free, Randhir is arrested.... he walks out with Rusty and Mathura... still silent...Rusty follows him and stops him by putting her hand on his shoulder... he turns around and says "Jisne tumhein apni zindagi se bhi jyaada pyaar kiya, uska vishvaas karogi?", she says "Always, all my life"... they hug.... Mathura looks at them.... so how did our bhalu, ullu, bandar, sheru, tarzan, lion king, siberian tiger, sexy sam, supersexy sam, greek god, samson haired, jaan, sweetheart, deep toned, intense, passionate, Gavru, Haurev, polygamous pati do this scene? Very well I thought. He was subdued, as befits someone who's just come from jail, the hurt of not being believed was there, there was also relief at it all being over and some degree of disbelief that it was actually over....yes, i know, i've lost it completely. 

Well, Randhir is being taken away to prison... he looks at the inspector enquiringly and the inspector nods... he goes and hugs Rusty and then hugs Samay (yes it did happen) and then holds hands with Mathura (older couples hug only if they are Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini... ok i'm being mean...it was kinda cute) .... then Radhir is taken off in the police van, all these three are crying in one line like Gandhiji's 3 bandars, (Gaurav wasnt crying per se but his eyes were wet), then he puts his arm around both of them and they turn around and leave the stage.

'The rest is silence', the play is over and the actors have walked off the stage. Edited by Maha21 - 17 years ago