Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha21 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
UPDATE FOR AUGUST 29TH by xpunjabixplayax

Recap:

Rusty telling linda that how could she tell randhir that rusty is her support system. Rusty giving linda plane tickets saying this is ur support. Madhura saying did u hear ur daughter, she'll send u money. Rusty breaking ties w/ linda b/c she sold her own daughter out

Home:

Randhir is walking in hopelessly, n he goes and sits on the sofa. Then madhura comes w/ all smiles. N says it good u came, go get fresh, n I'll get ur food, I made ur fav: mataar paneer. Then randhir is shown just discouraged, then madhura says what happened, oh yah u were going to get that contract, then biji says yah what happened, then rusty along w/ linda, they r standing in the doorway, n rusty says we didn't get the project. Everyone looks surprised. Kulwant, randhir, biji, neelu, n madhura are shown, n biji says why, then rusty says the fault is linda's, randhir says what, she says that linda gave a copy of the cd to the other guy, n since we didn't get it, then its lindas fault, she came here to ruin this family. Then linda says that yah this was what I wanted to do, I wanted to ruin this family, she says this as she walks in. then rusty says that I to was in this conspiracy, that she came there w/ her mind set that everyone is bad, the whole family n that she hated the family, esp. her dad. Everyone is surprised n hurt.

Living Room:

Everyone's face is shown simultaneously. Then rusty says that when I came her I realized how wrong mom was. Everything I thought as I was young was wrong, in this family all I got was love this is the epitome of love. And all that love taught me to love, n then linda came here to remind me of my reason for coming here. So I tried to explain that I love this family. But then she wouldn't let it happen, so I joined her to stop her faults. But then she turned against me to. So if she is at fault then I am too. Had I told u all before, we wouldn't have lost this project. Then madhura says that bas rusty, we've had enough, we know how low u are, u n ur mom get out. Then rusty says im not trying to plead with you all, im just telling u that I am in more fault that linda, beside knowing everything I didn't say anything, I betrayed the family, and papa, n that she will leave this house. Then linda says see look ur family will never have ur side. U see. She says this as rusty urns up the stirs. Then randhir leaves. Madhura says ur n ur daughter finally showed the family ur colors. Then randhir comes back w/ a suitcase n says linda, madhura has a smile. He walks to linda w/ bag in hand, they show everyone's face, then randhir grabs her by the arm n throws her bag outside the house, she says let me go, then he says get out, then he says it was his fault that he trusted her, she will never understand anything, get out. Linda says that where u think I am capable of hate or not, I don't care, but I hate u n this family, I'v hated u all for so long, u guys didn't even let me become part of ur family, now u took away my daughter. I waited 20 yrs to take revenge from u, I can wait 20 more days. He says 20 yrs ago u took divorce from b/c u couldn't live in India, I even gave u so much money sou could take care for rusty. But u didn't. so just get out of here. Then he slams the door in her face then she thinks I haven't been able to do anything b/c of rusty, now I will take revenge, I promise u that mr. Randhir singh.

Rusty Room:

Rusty is packing. Then madhur comes there, n says stop this act, we all know the truth, so don't try to show urself to be a victim, then biji says bas, but mahdura says no, her n her mom tried to take the life of my hubby, what didn't we all do for the two of them, what did we get in turn, betrayal, I will not stay quiet, I will say what I want, don't I have that right, biji says don't make matters worse, madhura says the matter is real big, I don't know why u guys don't see it as that, then she just cries n goes out of the room, there randhir is standing in the door way, madhura just looks at him helplessly, then turns n leaves, randhir looks forward, biji tells neelu to look after mahdura b/c she could do anything, then neelu says ok biji. Rusty goes to her dad n says im sorry papa, I understand that I came w/ hate in my heart, but I didn't hate u, I hated the guy how was mean to my mom n the guy who didn't accept me. Only thing I am sad about is that I am leaving w/ everyone's hate, I am sorry, she falls at his feet n says please forgive me lease. But randhir doesn't say anything at all just stays quiet. Eve\n biji looks as if she wants randhir to accept her apology, then they show rusty hugging biji, she is crying dearly. Biji says randhir, give her some love, jus a lil, but he turns n leaves. Rusty says that papa will never forgive me, let him leave. Biji says puttar, just give him some time.

Dining Table:

Madhura sys r u happy now, my husband is sad in his own house, if he starves its ur fault, u n ur mom. What does it matter to u, just sit here comfortably n eat, biji says is this a way to eat, we can talk aobut this later too. Let randhir come n we'll talk calmly, I'll go get randhir. Then rusty says u stay biji, I'll get papa. Madhrua is very angry.

Outside Randhir Room:

Rusty knocking on randhir's door. She says papa, open the door, u r mad at me so give me punishment, why r u punishing urself/ she leans on the door n cries, turns to leave, n sees biji there, biji is also sad, then rust gets this determined look n says fine papa u wont come out, then I wont leave this spot either. If u don't eat, then neither will I, even if I die (repeated twice). Then randhir opens the door n says what did u say, n slaps her n says is this how u talk to ur dad, I didn't bring u into this world for u to say that. I kno I haven't been a good father, but don't ever say that again, n he hugs her. She says sorry, he says its ok.

Dining Room:

Sow biji, then madhura angry face, randhir wiping rustys' tears, rusty feeds her dad, they are all smiles, biji smiles is happy, randhir feeds rusty, madhur is pissed, then rusty looks at her n a tear drops, rusty looks at mahdura as if to feed her, mahdura gets angry screen goes black n white, n then she leaves. All look sad

Samay Room?

Linda says that what u did w/ me, the way u exposed me in front of rusty, well after all that its hard for me to trust u samay. He sys its not difficult, but its not impossible either, u don't have a choice. U have to choices, getting randhir or the money. She says how, he says I will tell u in due time. She says get on thing straight, I will not do anything against my daughter. Then they share looks in silent. Then linda says im w/ u. they do cheers. Samay smiles.

Maha21 thumbnail
Update: August 30, 2006 by Maha21

Rusty comes to the office... Randhir gives her a file containing information about the banks they have to return money to within the next two months... Randhir says that if they had gotten that contract, it would have been so much easier... Rusty asks him not to lose hope, when God closes one door, there are several small windows open... Rusty hugs him and says that she has full faith that her papa will make everything right... Randhir smiles... Rusty leaves... Randhir is in thoughts...

Samay comes to the office... Rusty asks him why he is there... He says he is there for her... Rusty says that you exposed Linda mom in front of me but don't try to act smart... She says that she has already thanked him but if she hasn't she will say it now, thanks...     Samay says that he has brought a business proposal for her... Rusty walks off saying that she is not interested... Samay says that this proposal might help uncle in his business and so I suggest that you listen to it... Rusty asks him to tell her what it is... She asks why don't you tell it to papa... Samay says that it is for her and so he came to her... Rusty asks him to tell her what it is... Samay asks if they can sit somewhere and talk... They go to her office... Rusty tells him that his five minutes start now... Samay gives him an envelop... It is a blank check... Rusty is shocked... Samay says that she might not know that his business is worth lot of money... He asks her to fill in the amount uncle's business needs... Rusty asks then what? Samay says that's it, nothing more... Rusty says that in return he would want her to do what he has been trying to do with her for a while now... Samay just stares at her... She says that maybe for my family, I should accept your proposal but before that I want to tell you something about myself... She says that I keep millionaires like you at my toes... Rusty says that this is such a disgusting proposal but this is what was expected of you... She tears the check and throws it... She asks him to get lost... Samay thinks to himself that he didn't come here with that in mind but after Rusty's behavior, he needs to break her pride and that day is not far when this would happen...

Randhir goes to Madhura... Madhura is sitting at the dresser... madhura asks what the matter is... Randhir says that he was thinking that when she came here as a new bride, she used to wear a lot of jewelery but not anymore... Madhura says that she doesn't get a chance to wear them anymore... She says she got a lot from all her family since she was the only daughter and then a lot from this house as well... Randhir asks how mch jewelery does she have in total... Madhura asks why he is asking... Randhir says no reason and asks her to come eat dinner... Madhura is in thoughts...

At the dining table, biji tells Rusty that today her favorite alloo key parathe are for dinner... Madhura gets all jala hoa and says that some people are so besharam, first thhey betray and then sit down and eat with that family... Rusty is upset... Biji asks Madhura to stop it and says that why don't you live peacefully and let others live peacefully as well... Madhura says that I'm at fault, why did you bring me to this house... She says that the mother-daughter have destroyed my life... Randhir asks her to stop it... Madhura asks him to throw her out of this house and blames him that he wants to take away her jewelery and giving it to the mother and daughter... All are shocked... She says that this is what the mother-daughter wanted... Biji asks her to stop her nonsense... Madhura says that Linda is still in the village... Neelu says that they saw her at the market today... Madhura says that both the mother-daughter are very clever... Randhir asks her to shut up... Madhura asks him to tell her why he asked how much jewelery she has... Randhir says he will now tell them the truth... Rusty stops him but he says that they have taken a lot of loan from the bank and they have nothing left, he was just trying to see what assests they have, so in case there is an emergency they can use them... Madhura gets upset and says they never had problems regarding money and they were living happily until Rusty showed up... Rusty is very sad... She gets up and says that she is manhoos and she should be kicked out... Randhir get up and slaps Madhura (very very very well-deserved slap)... Madhura leaves in anger... Biji is upset...

Madhura is packing her stuff... She cries and says that even though the mother/daughter got exposed, no one cares... She says that Rusty is the root of all the problems and i won't stay here in this house... Rusty comes to the room... She say mama... Madhura asks her not to call her ma... Rusty says that she will do whatever she wants but don't leave this house... She says that she will never forgive herself if she leaves... Madhura says that she will never forgive her... Rusty falls to her feet... madhura just leaves... She goes downstairs... Biji asks her to stop... Madhura says that this is not her house anymore... She says she toook enough care of this house and it is better if she leaves... Rusty comes there and says that you won;t go anywhere, i will leave... Biji says she won't leave... Rusty says that i will have to leave as I'm manhoos... Biji asks her to stop and says that pack my stuff as well as I will go with you... All are shocked... Madhura drops her luggage... All are happy... Biji says that they have gone thorough so much so keep this house together...

At work, next day, a bank manager calls Randhir... Randhir asks him if the loan can be extended... He says that there is no way they can do this... Rusty hears this...

The receptionist at work tells Rusty that she heard Randhir sir talking to the bank manager... She says that she saw an ad in the newspaper for some vineyard project... She tells Rusty that her uncle does a vineyard business in US and it is very profitable... Rusty thanks her and says that she'll look into it...
Rusty calls the vineyard project person and asks for information... He says he'll SMS the info and asks her to meet him tomorrow...

At home, Rusty tells Randhir about the project and says that she has looked up all the details for the project...

Samay comes to Rusty's house... She asks him to leave as it is late at night and everyone is sleeping... Randhir asks from upstairs who it is... Samay asks so everyone is sleeping for real, are you going to tell them or should I tell them that I'm here... Rusty is about to go but Samay holds her hand...

Maha21 thumbnail
Update: August 31st, 2006 .... Thanks to royaljatti

rusty opens the door and samay is standing there with his wicked smile. rusty asks him tat why is he there this time of the night? samay looks at her and tells her tat he wants to talk to her. rusty asks him to leave and turns to close the door. samay grasps her wrist and rusty was holding a knife. she asks him to let go but he keeps staring at her. rusty struggles to freed herself and in the meantime randhir comes downstairs and rusty slashes samays arm with her knife.rusty gets scared and looks quite miserable wen randhir sees samays injury. ran. asks samay wat happened? he says" aapki beti ne mujhe khanjar maar diya". rusty says that it happened accidently. randhir asks her to bring a first aid box.

n thier living room rusty puts a bandage on samays arm, while randhir asks samay that it s been a while and wy is he still in punjab? samay stares at rusty and answers that this place has sum magic, i cant seem to leave. i want to start sum bussiness here. rusty gives samay a mean look and intentionally ties the bandage so hard that it hurts him. then she says dad its done. samay says thanks and leaves.after samay leaves randhir says that he was quite weird today, don tu think rusty? rusty says" mujhe to woh hamesha hi azeeb aur pagal insaan lagta hai".

samay is at his home in his bar laughing  wen lucky asks him that rusty has hurt her and he s laughing. he takes off samays bandage and sees the deep wound. he asks him to get a tetnus shot. samay on the other hand pours his drink over his wound, and seems to enjoy the pain. lucky sayz tat he thinks that he thought at first that samay was obsessed with rusty but now he s in luv with her. samay laughs n says that smay khurana can t b in love. lucky says"samay samay ki baat hai, apne dil se pucho. mujhe jhoot bol sakte ho,, apne aap se nahi." he leaves. samay smiles n says "samy in love"

randhir n rusty go to see the vineyard owner and he gives them a 3 year report of the vineyard sale. he asks them to quicken their decision as he has to leave for bangalore to his family. or else give it to sum other customer. rusty says that they ll buy it.

randhir is getting in to his car parked sumwhere, and he sees samay who was intentionally there. he says samay beta, wat are u doin? samay touches his feet. and says that he s learning, and that his dad said tat wenever he misses him he can go see randhir. (such a phenku) he asks ran.  that he looks upset. andhir says no notin. samay presses him to tell his problem, randhir tells him that he needs money for a project and tha bank is only giving him 1 crore and he needs 2 crore, samay offers him te money by becoming a gauranteer or sumthin. randhir declines first but samay sas that he calls him son and is not takin his help.randhir says he needs time to think.'

randhir is standing by his room window and mathura wakes up and doesnt see randhir anywere. she looks around n finds him thinkin hard by the window.she asks him wats wrong? rand. tells her wat happened and  samays proposal. mathura tells him to accept it, and pay off the ehsaan later. randhir seems satisfied and tells mathura that she s his biggest support and she shld always b with him.mathura promises to do so.

randhir calls samay in the morning and asks him if his offer was serious. samay says yes, and tells him not to worry. randhir asks him not to tell that to rusty. h says he understands.

rusty comes to randhir s cabin and seems really happy. she says that she s come fr the vineyard and she loves it, she ate the grapes and they were delicious. she say send sum to the bank manager nd he ll sanction the loan quickly. the n she says that hopefully they ll get the loan. randhir says that they will. the phone rings rusty crosses her fingers and randhir  talks and its obvious tat they get the loan. rusty s happy.

THE KAHHANI DA TWIST

The vineyard owner sees the money in the suitcase and is happy and then we see samay. it was samay s plan to brng the vineyard sale in rusty s notice by usig the receptionist and then trying to help randhir buy it. and rusty dint even know. samay tells the owner to take his money n leave and not to show his face anymore.

then he turns goes to his window and says "why rusty why why? kyu mujhse woh sab karvaya jo main nahi karna chahta tha?" he turns and finds lnda standng there. he s surprised. linda claps and says smay wat a plan? magar rusty bechari ko pata chaleg ato kya hoga .

samay is stunned.

Maha21 thumbnail
UPDATE FOR SEPTEMBER 4TH by xpunjabixplayax

Recap:

Samay is putting beer on his wounds. Then the vineyard guy is talking to samay. The samay asking whys

rusty does what he doesn't want to do. Linda says wow , what a great plan. What if rusty finds out

In Samay's Room?

She calls him a naughty boy. Saying wow, as deep as ur eyes are, so is ur mind, now I think we are a good partnership. Samay says what did u hear. She says I heard what I needed to, ur plan was so good, I had to hear it, then samay what do u want. Linda says that I don't need to ask for anything but your going to help me anyways aren't you? Ur helping the two things that are gonna get u to the top, one is money n two is me. If rusty finds out the truth, u know what would happen. So respect money n me. Then samay says I'v never had loss for money. Ni don't need u. he hands her money. She says don't say anything bad to me. Or else. He thinks that she can b more venomous than she is I have to do something, but tomorrow…rusty.

Gurdwara:

Shabad in the back, he comes to meet rusty. She looks at him mean like. He says hey, I should say sat sri akal since ur coming from Gurdwara. don't ask me why im here, or anything, but I'm hooked on u. ur face in front of me night and day, why, why? I always want to see you. every moment, every day. She says Samay u know what, u need a physiatrist. He says ur right, im a passionate man. Then he says something about her dad. She goes how could. He says im just trying to help u n randhir uncle. He has his hand around her. Madhura sees. Rusty doesn't know, then she pushes his hand off in anger. He says fine if u don't want it I'll take it back. She says ur trying to blackmail. Ur trying to pursue a friendship, n now ur doing it thru money. She says that I'd rather die a thousand deaths than take help from u. he says ur family then will b in trouble. Madhura is watching al of this as he takes her hand. She pulls it away. (Madhura only sees the touchy stuff) he say don't take it the wrong way, she says w/e ur trying to get in good w/ me basically. He goes, "god she's difficult" and that he likes it, he can't help it. And thas what makes him want her more. And Madhura hears that.

Home:

She comes in . then randhir says come sit. And tells there reason for going to Gurdwara, didn't hear it sorry. Mom was talking to me. Then randhir says it took a while to come back home. She goes, well I … then madhura says that going there is a cover-up, if u like to go around walk w/ guys like that then why don't u tell the family so we can bring the matter out. Randhir says what r u taking about. Then she says that madhura says that I see what goes on b/w u too at home. And that one night, samay came to see u not randhir. Biji says bas mahdura, she ask rusty whether its true, rusty says I hate samay. Then madura says, that what kind of hate is it whether u guys hold hands, then if its not like that, then tell the trust, then rusty says that papa believe me. Randhir says to Madhura that ur in a misunderstanding. Rusty leaves, she doesn't eat, madhura says that u guys will understand once it gets too much.

Office:

Randhir gets the papers for the vineyard. Randhir says that rusty will take care of everything very nicely. Randhir gives the guy the pay order. The guy leaves. Then randhir says that I am happy, are u. she says I am, n there are no more tensions. He says there is one tension, what is up w/ u n randhir. Rusty says that its not like that, I would have told u before u'd even ask, I hate him. He ask why do u hate him. She says I just do, we don't have to like everyone. Randhir jus looks about. She is walking to her office thinking that why does papa think that me n samay…then samay says that are u thinking about me. He says sorry I got excited so I sat in ur chair. Im happy that all ur business problems will b gone. Lets celebrate, n I brought sweets. She says no thanks. He says that during good times, sweets should b taken. Then rusty I think hits him again sorry didn't see. Bro stood in way. But then she yells at him saying go tell the bank ppl u back out, I don't care whether we get the vineyard or not, I don't want anything from u, n she throws the sweets he brought on the flower, . He leaves angrily.

Linda room:

Samay is walking he is thinking of what rusty said to him and her anger. Then he goes into the room linda is there, she gets scared seeing him. Then linda says that didn't someone teach u manners that before going into a womans room u should knock. Then he says that I will give u so much money that u will get tired of counting, for starters 2 lakhs. She asks what do u want me to do. Then he says go b urself. N defame deol family. He says go to the streets n ruin their family. While they try to fix their lost integrity, u count ur money.

Outside deol house:

Linda goes randhir singh deol, bhar niklo. (come out) she is yelling shown in mute, all the villagers are gathered there and one by one the women go out to the gate, linda is crying and pointing fingers. Then rusty says stop it mom be quiet, then she says that if I stay quiet than do u think that by staying quiet they're mistakes will b covered, come home to me. Then biji says rusty go inside. Then linda says go, go, leave ur mom, thas what they want. Then she smiles at samay n he smiles back to her.

Living room:

Madhura saying this was our only respect left. This is Hindustan not her London. How are we going to step out of our house. What she did to us. We were so de-famed. Neelu says that after today God knows what ppl will say of randhir of us. People didn't' even dare look at our house. He says that I will to it that she is gone on the morning flight to London. Then Madhura starts looks side to side all worried like.
Maha21 thumbnail
UPDATE FOR SEPTEMBER 5TH by xpunjabixplayax

Recap:

Samay saying he paid some guy to cell vineyard to randhir Singh deol. Then Madhura saying if u love to walk around w/ guys then tell ur dad. Then rusty saying why does papa think I like samay. Samay saying u were thinking about me. Randhir saying linda will b gone on first flight tomorrow

Hotel Balcony:

Linda singing "money money money it's a rich mans world money money money,:…then she stops cuz she see randhir. She goes tum? Tum yaha kya kar reho(what are u doing here?) She says she doesn't want to meet him. He says I want to talk to u. she say whats wrong w/ u are u pagal. He says yes I am. After what u did in front of my house any sane man will go pagal. Then she says ur no respectable man, u took my daughter, threw me out of the house, how am I gonna live, u didn't' think where I would go or how I would live, randhir says that I did think of it, here's ur one way London ticket. She sys I won't go anywhere, I the u randhir I hate u, she starts to hit him, but he holds her off, then linda goes to get him but slops n falls of balcony of her house. All the villagers come n gather around. She is bleeding.

Living Room:

Randhir comes home n sits down, Madhura comes there and looks at him, then biji rusty n kulwant come to the living room together. Biji asks where were u, I was worried. Rusty said did u talk to mom. He says yes beta, a lot of talks. Then Madhura has this frightened look on her face as she sees scratches n blood on his hands, she asks him whats up w/ that. He looks at his hand, and they show all the faces surprised. He says that as he was leaving lindas room, the door scratched him. Madhura says u wait here, I will b back. Rusty says that is mom ok, she'll b alright? He says that yah we talked, she's going back to London tomorrow. Rusty says it would have been so good had linda gone back happily. Then phone rings, Madhura pics up n says hello, then gets a really shocked look on her face. Madhura says it was a call from the police station, linda in a drunk state, fell off the balcony and…everyone gets up with scared/surprised/shocked look on face, understanding what may have happened. There rusty is crying, they bring in the dead body, has the white sheet on it. Everyone gets up, the people come n put the body in the middle of the living room. Then the guy says that don't look at her, she fell from really high, if u look, u won't like it. So then rusty cries even more. (I wish ajit was here to comfort her…L ) Biji comes to her and ask her to try to stop, everyone looks sad, rusty can't stop crying. Randhir comes to her, n she hugs him saying papa…papa. She then hugs Biji. Randhir gets a call n steps aside, rusty is still crying o Biji's arm. Samay comes there dressed in white kurta (looks ravishing) and he tries to console her, then she leans on him, everyone's looks go woah, what just happened. She then lifts up her head n pushes his arm of her. Then the police come there and says that randhir we need to talk to u, I know its not the right time, but u were the last person to see her alive.

In diff room

Police says I'm sorry for coming to u like this, he says that he understands its their duty, so u want to know what happened right, then randhir thinks back to what happened and tells them. But he also said that little did I know that something like would have happened to her in a drunken state, then eh continues his story, but its in silent, u only see them nodding their heads. Police says thank u for ur time. If u remember anything tell us. Rusty over hears and says that why did papa hide the fact that they fought from me, that means mom wasn't happy as she died.

Grave yard

They are burying her body in a purple coffin w/ cross on it. Then rusty thinks to her self that I'm sorry mom I couldn't uphold what u wanted me to, im sorry. Then the priest says a prayer. (wow samay looked good) randhir rmrs past moments w/ linda where they were in love. Rusty is sad, randhir gets the dirt and then thinks about when linda fell and he asks her if she was ok, she says that oof how much dirt there is in ur desh, he says something about the dirt u hated is the one who is burying u, I think im' not to sure, then rusty does the same w/ the dirt, picks it up n dumps it on the coffin, then samay did that, then everyone else. Three wreaths are placed on her coffin, well over the dirt. And everyone leaves, then randhir says that thanx for coming, helping out in burying some is good deed. Randhir then goes to rusty and puts his hand on her shoulder n asks if she is ready to go, she says that I want to stay here for a lil bit more. He says ok. Rusty is left alone. Rusty thinks of the times they had when they were little. Rusty's dupatta starts to fall of her shoulder and they show samay look at her then look away. Rusty opens her eyes and give him a good men hard stare, n puts her dupatta back, she goes to him, n says ur disgusting, he says what's wrong as she walks away.

Samay room

He is lying on the bed thinking and twisting n turning, not being able to sleep. He thinks how can she think so bad of me, how can she. How can she how can she. Then gets up suddenly

Living Room:

Biji says to rusty come eat something. Rusty says im not hungry, then Biji says don't say that, she ask kulwant to make rusty something. Next Madhura says what are u thinking, randhir says that I was thinking about life, one moment u have it, next you don't. she says something mean, then goes on to say that due to peoples bad luck doesn't leave some people, but she was her daughter, then she says that will rusty live w/ us forever? Rusty looks up shocked, everyone is dull faced, then Madhura says that will have to carry her weight forever, everyone looks mad now, then randhir gets up and says will we not have enough for her or will u die starving. She gets up as well, she looks at Biji, Biji just looks away, randhir is angry, and Madhura leaves crying. Biji looks disappointed. Rusty looks sad.

Road:

Samay n lucky come in their jeep. They see rusty walking down from the randhir I think it was. And he just stairs at her, she gives him a cold hard stare again, and it just stops on rusty's face.

Maha21 thumbnail
Update: September 6, 2006 by Maha21

Samay and lucky get out of the jeep... Samay goes to Rusty and says that he did not sleep all night thinking why she did what she did to him... Rusty starts to go but Samay stops her and says that he asked her a question and I want an answer... Rusty says to Lucky to stop his friend or else... Lucky takes a step towards them but Samay raises his finger to stop him... Samay says that no one talks to him in this tone, he asks her what he has done... Rusty asks him to question himself about this... Samay says that's what he was doing all night, but he could not find the answer... He says that is it his fault that he was helping her with her mom's funeral or was waiting for her when everyone had left... Rusty says that he did not help her for the sake of humanity but did it as a favor he could claim later on... She says that she realized the moment she saw him looking at her with wrong intentions... Samay asks how could she think this way... Rusty asks him not to raise his voice to prove his innocence... She says that she will return every singel penny that he spent on her mom's funeral... She leaves... Samay sees her going and looks furious...

Rusty is in her office... She thinks that she wishes she was never away from her dad, they would be so happy then... Randhir comes there... He tells her that they got the vineyard project and the advance orders... Both of them are extremely happy... They hug...

Samay is thinking about how Rusty insulted him... Flashback scenes are shown... Lucky says that you have gone mad after that girl, you are in love with her... He says that he is his best friend and says whatever he feels... He says that there is one chance to get Rusty, why don't you get married to her... Samay asks if he just said shaadi? He asks if he has gone mad... He says that he doesn't believe in love, romance, shaadi... Lucky says that he should then forget about her since she is a different girl... Lucky goes from there... Samay thinks about Rusty... He thinks it cannot be love...Flashbacks of his meetings with Rusty are shown... He thinks whether it is hatred, obsession, or love...

Rusty is on the phone with the guy who grows grapes... She is very happy and says that the whole village can smell them... She says she'll visit him soon... She sees Samay coming into the office with a bouquet in hand... Samay comes and sits opposite her... Rusty tells Bhola Ramji (the guy on the phone) that she will talk to him later as some problem just showed up... Samay says that the problem came without asking her... Rusty says she is sorry she called him a problem, he is a disgusting problem... Samay says that he is not here to fight... Rusty says that he is here though and sat there without even asking for permission... Samay says that he has brought flowers for her today, red and white... White because he wants to call it s truce and red flowers and she must know the reason why red flowers are given... Rusty says that these thing won't affect her because he does not know the meaning of romance, feelings, and love... Rusty says that only people with hearts romance and a disgusting person like him can never do this... Samay says that this is enough... Rusty says that she is trying to say the same, this is enough... She returns the flowers and asks him to leave... He holds Rusty's hands tightly... He asks her if it is hurting... He says that the wound she gave him ( with the knife) still hurts and so she should feel the hurt too... Rusty tries to free her hand but Samay doesn't let it go... Rusty takes a pen and attacks Samay... Samay screams and raises his hand on Rusty... Rusty closes her eyes in fear... Randhir comes and sees this... Samay stops half way and instead of hitting Rusty, caresses her face... Randhir shouts at him and gives him a tight slap... Rusty is shocked... Randhir throws him out... Rusty cries and hugs Randhir...

At night, Samay is sitting outside and is drinking... He keeps remembering Randhir's slap... He shouts "no"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randhir and everyone are sleeping... The phone rings... Rusty and Randhir pick up the phone at the same time... It is Bhola Ram... He tells Rusty that their fields have been destroyed and nothing left... He says that someone opened the gates to the dam and the water destroyed the fields... Randhir is shocked... He tells Madhura about it... He then goes to Rusty's room... She is sitting in a corner... Rusty is very upset... She takes some grapes in her hand and says that these grapes are from their vineyard, they smell so good and taste great... She cries and says that they are destroyed...

Police comes and tells them that the guy responsible for the dam was sick and was not there... Randhir says that there luck is not with them, everything was dependent on that vineyard... Madhura asks him not to curse his luck... She says that since this manhoos entered this house, everything is going wrong... Biji asks her to stop as Rusty is already very tensed... madhura says that rusty is not the one tensed, randhir is... She says that she has seen him go through all this... She says that rusty was the one who made him take the loan from the bank and if something happens, it would be all Rusty's fault... Rusty cries... Biji says that this is not the end of life, the crops can be re grown... madhura says that the bank people won't leave anything, they will take away everything from them... She says that we won't be able to repay Samay's one crore as well... She says that this girl is responsible for all this...

Rusty is walking when Samay stops her... He says that it is very sad about the fields... He says they were really good grapes... He says that it is not a matter of grapes but a matter of how that loan would be repaid... He says that only he has the answer to it... He asks if uncle would be able to repay that loan... He says he doesn't think so as it is a very huge amount for him... He says that he can pay the loan for them but in return she will have to get rid of a problem for him... Rusty says that forget your problem, if I find out that you are behind all this, then I will kill you... Samay takes out a gun and points it towards Rusty... Rusty is scared...

Maha21 thumbnail
Update: September 7, 2006 by Maha21

Samay points the gun on Rusty's head... Rusty looks scared... He then makes Rusty hold the gun and point it towards him.... He keeps holding her hand and asks her to shoot him... All the people are gathered outside... He keeps asking her to shoot him... He then presses the trigger and points the gun in the air... Rusty gets scared and the gun drops on the road... People run from there... Samay asks her why she didn't shoot him... He then says that he likes him and so she didn't shoot him... Rusty screams and says that he has gone mad... Samay says that he has gone crazy for her, he has never done this before and there is only one solution to this craziness and that is her... He says this holding her face... Rusty pushes him away and runs from there...

Rusty comes home... She goes to Biji and cries a lot... Biji gets worried and asks what happened, why is she crying... Rusty thinks about how Samay was asking her to shoot him... She tells biji about it... Biji asks why did he ask you to shoot him, has he gone mad? Rusty says that he is crazy, he just keeps bothering me all the time... Biji asks why he does that... Rusty just cries... Biji gets very angry and says she will teach him a lesson... She says she will talk to Randhir... Rusty asks her not to talk to dad since he is very worried about the loan and if Samay backs out with the one crore that he has given them, then they would have nothing left... Biji is very angry and says that nothing is more important than there respect and she will teach that guy a lesson... Rusty stops her and says that the family members already consider her manhoos and if something happened because of her, then she wouldn't be able to forgive herself... Rusty says that she herself wants to teach Samay a lesson but is quiet just for the sake of this family... She says that she wouldn't have told her anything but couldn't control her emotions... Biji asks how come she has so much love for this family... Biji says if she wants, she wouldn't say anything... Rusty asks where Randhir is... Biji tells her that he is getting ready to go meet the bank manager...

Randhir is about to leave, when Rusty stops him... She asks him if he is going alone... Randhir says that the bank manager found out about the destruction of their fields and now he wants to meet him... He says that the bank manager is standing with a sword in hand and he is going to go band his head in front of him... Rusty says that my papa never backs off from anything... Madhura comes there and says that it is not like that anymore ever since Rusty entered this house... Randhir asks her to stop... Madhura says that nothing good has happened to us since she came, she is dirt, just throw her away... Randhir comes to her and raises his hand on her... Madhura asks him to hit her... She says that he likes the girl who is misleading her but dislikes me who is saying the truth... Rusty is very upset... Rusty asks Randhir to come with her... As Randhir and Rusty walk out, Madhura yells and says if you have any sharam left, why don't you leave this house...

At the bank manager's office, Rusty and Randhir are seated...
Samay is playing with his gun... He tells Lucky that the back manager would reuse to listen to the Deol family and will have to auction their house... He says that he wants them to come to streets and long for everything even for food... he says he wants them to beg...

Randhir asks the bank manager to give him six months... bank manager says that he is sorry but he is going to give them two days... After that, they would have to take legal action...

Lucky says that this is not right... Samay says that everything is fair in love and war, this is my war against them which they have started but I will finish it... Lucky says that he is fighting with the person he loves... samay screams that he does not love her... Lucky says he is right, if he loved her then he wouldn't be so happy seeing them in this condition... samay says that he did not start this fight... Samay says that he went to tell her that he liked her but didn't know why... he says I went to tell her that I'm confused and that is my fault, I helped them in every step and that is my fault... He says that they have started this fight and one of them have to lose and whoever loses will have to suffer... lucky says that no one comes out happy after a fight, whether it is the winner or the loser... he says that he is not going to be happy either since he is fighting only because he got rejected in love... Lucky says that you will regret this... Samay asks him to stop and leave for now... After he leaves, Samay says that lucky does not understand that they have hurt his soul a lot...

Randhir is sitting in his office all depressed... Rusty comes there and is sad to see that... She asks him what he is thinking about... Randhir says that whenever he comes to work, it doesn't seem like work, it feels as if he came out of one house to another... He says that he feels sad thinking that he will lose all this... he says if only bak gave him six more months, he could have had crops re grown since the water has dried and then they would be back in business... Rusty says that the bank has given them an ultimatum and they have to return 2 crores in two days... She says that they don't have that money and there is no one who can give them that money... Rusty has tears in her eyes and she says that there is one person who can help them, your friend's son... Randhir is shocked and says that he is never going to take the money from Samay after what he did with Rusty... The phone rings... bank manager tells randhir that samay is there with an interesting proposal... Randhir tells Rusty that he needs to go for a meeting with the manager to see what is going on... Rusty says she will come too... Randhir says that he will go alone...

At the meeting, samay tells randhir that he is ready to pay all his debts... He says he has two conditions though, first he has to say sorry to him for hitting him and secondly get him married to Rusty... He says that your daughter, my jhaheez, you will be happy, manager will be happy and maybe I might be happy as well... Randhir grabs Samay's collar and asks what he thinks of himself... Samay says he is just trying to help him out... Randhir says that he will not even let his shadow fall on Rusty, let alone marriage... Samay asks him to leave his collar... Manager says that this is his office... Randhir gets upset at the manager and leaves from there... Samay says that if God wants to make someone a beggar, then no human can save him... Samay says that this man will beg very soon...

Edited by Maha21 - 17 years ago
Maha21 thumbnail
Update: September 11, 2006 by Maha21

All the family members are upset... Madhura says that she thinks they should agree to what Samay said... Randhir says that he knows she doesn't like Rusty but she shouldn't do this to her... Madhura says that the whole village knows about their affair, they have been spotted together everywhere... She says that he is the one who can't see him... Randhir says that he has only seen hatred in Rusty's eyes for Samay... Madhura says that she has only seen love in her eyes for Samay... Madhura says that he will find out one day... She says that she thinks it is all a plan of Rusty and Samay... Randhir asks her to stop... She leaves... The family members look sad...

Madhura brings all her jewelry to Randhir... She says sorry to Randhir and says that if you can sell this and pay the loan, then it would be great... She cries and says that she won't give her mangalsutra though.... Biji, Kulwant, and Neelu bring all their jewelry as well... Biji says that this is the time to use these... Neelu says that they would get more later... Kulwant asks him not to say no... Randhir says that he has never seen the ladies of this house without the ghene... Biji says that this house's brightness is not because of this jewelry but because of her daughters and daughter-in-laws... Randhir says that this would not be enough to save this house...

Biji asks Randhir to eat something... Randhir says that he is not hungry... Biji says that how will he ace the world if he doesn't eat... Randhir says that he doesn't have the courage to face the world... A guy comes form the bank and gives them an envelope... Randhir reads it... It is a notice which says that they need to give u all the property and everything they have since they did not pay the loan... The notice also says that this would only cover one crore and the other one crore would be taken from Mr Samay ho was your guaranteer...
Samay gets the notice from the bank... He smiles on reading it...

Biji falls on her chair... Everyone runs to her... Biji cries and says that this was not just a house but remain of her forefather's... Biji asks him to do something and save this house... randhir says he'll do something... He leaves... Madhura starts cursing Rusty again... Neelu asks her not to do that and instead think how they can save their house... Biji is upset and asks them to take her to her room... Rusty thinks that Samay must have done all this... She thinks that if someone can save this house, it is her...

Samay says that he has changed the game altogether.. He laughs and says that they slapped him... He then sees Rusty standing at the door... He is surprised to see her there... Rusty asks whether she should say thanks or congratulations ... She says that his fight is with her, she was the one who slapped him, then why is he after her family... She asks him what will he gain from all this, where would her family go... She cries and asks him to punish her not her family... She falls to his feet and asks him to leave her family... Samay looks sad... He sits besides her and says that a small pice of paper made her fall in his feet, he didn't think that she was weak... Rusty says that she lost... She folds her hands and asks him to forgive her family... He holds her hands and make her stand up... He then says that she doesn't need to beg in front of him... He says that after seeing her from this close, he has changed his mind... He says that he wants to marry her... He sits on his knees and asks for her hand... He asks her if she would marry him... Rusty asks what he is saying, does he have a heart or not... She says that he is just trying to do business, she thought he had a heart but he only uses people... Samay is taken aback and he folds his fist... Samay shouts and asks her to leave... He says that there is not much time left for her family to get destroyed... She leaves... Samay says that why does Rusty have to make it so difficult...

Rusty comes home... The family members are seated in the living room... Madhura gets mad and asks where she went so late at night... Rusty says that she went to Samay to clear her differences and say sorry... Madhura slaps her hard and asks whether she went to say sorry or do something else... Biji is shocked... Rusty asks Madhura to trust her... She then runs to Randhir and asks him to trust her... Randhir just walks off from there... Rusty cries...
Maha21 thumbnail
Update: September 12, 2006 by Maha21

Randhir walks off... Madhura goes to Rusty and asks her to stop her drama... She asks her what is going on with you two... Rusty cries and says that she can't say anything... She goes from there... Biji asks madhura to stop suspecting Rusty, she says that rusty told her a few things but she can't mention them in front of everyone... Madhura is shocked and says that you are blindly trusting that girl...

Next morning, police and lawyers are present there... Rusty is upset and remembers the good times... Randhir, Madhura, Kulwant, and Neelu remember the good times as well and cry... Rusty asks where biji is... They all go around looking for her and find her sitting in the study crying... Biji doesn't want to leave... Randhir says that they have nothing left except for her and does she want to leave them too... All are upset and cry...

One police guy says that once upon a time, the Deol family ruled this village and today who knows whether they will find a place to stay or not.. The family walks out of the house... Samay and Lucky are standing there... Lucky asks Samay if what he is doing is right... Samay just gives him a mean look...

The auction starts... Randhir goes to his car and is about to sit when the bank manager comes and says that this car needs to be auctioned as well... Madhura takes out the idol from the car and asks if that needs to be auctioned as well...

They guy auctioning the haweli praises it a lot... One person present there says that what would I do with the six rooms in the haweli, I have only one wife unlike Randhir who has two... The Deol family is very upset on hearing this... The final auction is Rs 60 lakh... The auction people say that this is not enough since Randhir owes them more... He asks Randhir what should be done, where would he bring the money from... Madhura brings her ghene but they are worth 15 lakhs... The auction people say that since 60 lakh is the biggest amount offered hey will accept that and Randhir would have to pay another 40 lakhs or else he will have to go to jail... The auction is about to be closed when Samay offers 1 crore... All are shocked...

Samay gets up and goes to Randhir... He says that you gave me one slap, and I give you 1 crore... Randhir gets really mad and says if he knew his true face, he would have never let him near his house in the beginning... Samay says that I'm ready to buy Randhir Deol's respect for 1 crore... Randhir grabs his collar... Samay says that some people don't understand the meaning of help, he didn't want them to see off their ghene and stuff... Randhir says that he will always remember this face of his and will take revenge for every thing... Samay says that he has an offer for them, until they find a place for themselves, the ladies of their house can stay there... Randhir gets angry and says that no woman is safe is with him, not even the one who gave birth to him... Samay gets mad and tries to attack Randhir but people asks them to calm down and sign the papers...

They sign the paper... randhir says that he will come back to get this haweli... Samay says that the only he will get back this haweli is when Samay himself will return it to him...

The family is leaving the haweli... Biji asks where they will go... Randhir says that they will go to the cottage that baoji had bought in her name... Biji says that it is very small... randhir says that it doesn't matter right now.. Biji says that he is right, let's go there... They all leave... samay stand behind in the house and waves...
Maha21 thumbnail
Written Update: September 13, 2006 by Maha21

Biji and the family come to the cottage... Rusty looks at it and says that this like their servant quarter... All the family member look at her... She feels embarrassed and says that she didn't mean to say that... Biji asks them to come inside... They go in... The sad version of the title song plays in the background... There are spider webs all around... Rusty stands at the window... Madhura comes to her and asks if she didn't like the place... Rusty says it is nothing like that... madhura says that your attitude is different since you entered this house... Rusty says that she is mistaken... madhura says that I have never been wrong regarding you... Rusty looks outside the broken window and thinks that they have lost everything and their family went through all this just because of her... Randhir comes to her and asks what she is thinking...Rusty says that all this happened because of her, if she hadn't started the vineyard project, then this woldn't have happened... Randhir says that it is not her fault, she only dreamt of something and not all the dreams come true but this doesn't mean that you accept defeat... The family members come there as well... Randhir tells Rusty that when Baoji came to India after the partition, he only had 100 rupees, and with that money he started his business which reached to Deol farms... He says that you and me are baoji's khun (blood?) and we will keep his spirit alive and will not accept defeat... biji and kulwant smile while Madhura and neelu just have a stern look on their face... Randhir says that it is his promise to baoji, rusty, and himself that they will go back to their house...

Randhir and madhura are lying in bed... madhura says that neelu bhabi is outside sleeping in the living room... randhir says that probably no one will be able to seep tonight...

Biji and Rusty are in bed... Rusty says that no one will be able to sleep tonight especially papa... Biji says that you will have to stand by Randhir... Rusty asks her to sleep since she will stay up with randhir... Biji says that no one will be able to sleep tonight... Biji says that you heard what Randhir said, we will get back everything, and for that you will have to support Randhir, so you should take care of yourself... Biji says that they will not let Samay go so easily, they will teach him a lesson... Rusty says that we will all have to support papa... She says that now Samay has two enemies...

Samay is sitting with the house keys in his hand... Lucky comes there and asks him to forget about Rusty since she will never be his especially in this birth... Samay says that she will be mine tomorrow... Lucky says that that is very optimistic, do you think she will be yours after what you did to her... Lucky says that Rusty belongs to a respectable family and she takes pride in her values... Lucky says that she didn't bow before you even after all that happened... Samay says that he wouldn't have him wait till the next birth, Rusty will come tomorrow morning and say yes to his marriage proposal...

Next morning, Rusty is going to the Gurdwara when Samay grabs her hand and says that he wants to talk to her... Rusty asks him to leave his hand since she hates even his shadow... She says that she will scream if he doesn't let her go... Samay asks her to scream and tell the people that her Linda mom's death was not an accident but a murder... Rusty is shocked... Samay says that he knows she loves her family but after all Linda was her mom... He says that her family might be completely ruined if he told the truth... Samay says that is he wanted to do something with Rusty, then he would have done it the day when she was unconscious... He says that even though she was unconscious, she went home safe and sound... He says that she will go back safe this time as well... He asks her to sit... Rusty goes with him... Madhura and Randhir see this... Madhura asks Randhir what he has to say now...

Rusty comes to Samay's house... Samay tells her that he is moving to Randhir uncle's house tomorrow... He then corrects himself and says he is moving to her old house and then says to my new house... Rusty asks him to show her whatever he wanted to... Samay says of course... He shows her a video tape... He says that the day Linda died, she called Samay to her hotel... When he went there, he saw Randhir and Linda ighting and recorded it on his phone... Rusty sees the tape and is shocked... She says that this means papa killed mama... Samay says that this tape proves that Randhir killed Linda ruthlessly... He says but this is not the truth, just technology... He then shows her another tape... The tape shows that Linda was pushed by Randhir and she landed on the sofa... Randhir leaves from there... Linda then goes to the balcony and looks down to shout at Randhir... Since she was so drunk, she couldn't maintain her balance and falls off the balcony... Rusty is relieved that Randhir did not kill Linda... Rusty thanks Wai Guru... Samay asks her not to thank herr Wai Guru yet... He says that this tape might get deleted by him and Randhir will have no proof of his innocence... He says he wants Randhir to go to jail and get death sentence... Rusty is worried and thinks what to do... Samay asks her how she liked the tape... Rusty asks what he wants... samay says he likes she came straight to the point... He says that he had given her this proposal two days ago and unfortunately he has to do it this way now... He says that she will have to marry him and in return this video will never go in public... He says that he never wanted to ask her to marry this way, he wanted her to say yes two days ago but she and her dad didn't leave him a choice... He says that is he send him to jail, he will make sure that he gets a death-sentence... Rusty is shocked... He says that if she went and asked Randhir, he would say that he would rather die... He asks her if she wants time to think... He gives her 2 hours... Samay is about to leave when Rusty says that she is ready for the shaadi... Samay is surprised... He comes to her and asks really?... Rusty says that he didn't leave her a choice... Samay holds her face and sweetly says that if she had said yes before, all this wouldn't have happened... He says that he has never felt this before, never felt so vulnerable, never fallen so much... Rusty says that he has done what he wanted to, now he doesn't have to give her explanations... Rusty says that I will never change my views for you... Rusty leaves... Lucky comes inside and asks if she said no... Samay says that she said yes... Lucky says then he would be really happy... Samay looks upset but he says he is happy... Lucky asks if he is sure... Samay says he is happy... Lucky goes smiling... A funny tune plays in the background... Samay yells at Lucky and ask what his problem is, he is happy...

Rusty comes home... She is about to step in when Randhir stops her... He says that she will have to answer him before coming in... Biji is shocked... He asks Rusty where she went... madhura says that there is definitely something going on between Samay and her... Biji asks Madhura to stop... Biji asks if she went to meet Samay... Rusty is upset and says yes... All are shocked... Biji asks why... madhura asks her to tell everyone why since now everyone knows the reality... Biji cries and asks her to tell the truth... Rusty is very upset and bends down and asks for biji's ashirwad... she says that I'm going to marry samay... All are shocked...

Preview for Tomorrow:

Randhir breaks his relations with Rusty...