Thendral Friday 30th Dec 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Pearl Akka for the wonderful Update!👏😃

Inniki ore violence😆 Phewww, GW how dare slaps and beats Thuls?? Even TA didnt slapped her😡😡 Grrr, nallavela on time Police camee😃 Puviii whats this?? Nethu i was praising you and today?? OMG Full TA FAMILY IS LOOSU CASES🤢

Hahahaha super oh super What a slap, what a slap🤣 Police aunty i love youuu🤗. Ta got shocked when Police told GW slapped Thuls like animal nu, aama TA ithuku mattum shock avungaa It was funny, but also okiee😊 Hahaha super Padma. Charu coming to PS too vaa?? Aiyooo Police Station naara poguthu🤣 I hope Charu goes in her psycho mode and tells everything, athu nadantha its world wonder

Ippovachum Thuls spoke about Mohan good😃 So, problem is getting bigger and bigger, hmm, paavom Thuls but dont cryy, pls do somethinggg😃

Last year this time we saw TA going to GW house and coming back. He was thinking about the marriage torture he and Thuls underwent. But this year, he is saying she is not his wife😕😭
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thanks for the colorful update Pearl..😊👏 Apt tittle and superb side comments👏. Aapu episode for GW. The police woman is strict and funny... At least she supports thuls and TA too listens to her. No choice for him. He will know the truth through this way. Thuls was very brave and good today. ⭐️👏 

Hats off to shruthi👏⭐️…her acting is always adorable to see of course in today's epi also... Whatever she spoke today was 100% CORRECT...ITHU EN PURUSHAN VEEDU👏…  After hearing this GW was speechless and at last and she had to admit her suyaroopam… Puvi is a middle soul here. He is in the middle of chaos.😉

Coming to padma her sarcastic comments about TA😆 and his mom were apt in today's episode. Hope charu will come to bail out her romance partners. But as usual lollu inspector will question her as her name is spelled by everyone. So the when the inspector questions her she will go to her psycho's mood and kotufy everything hopefully. Charu and GW should be punished for her evil thoughts. Waiting for the next episode😍.
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Pearl!!!😃 and Thanks again for replacing Lakshmi Akka🤗🤗

GW deserve it...how dare she slaps Thulasi like that...grr so cruel😡...Puvi looks like he is going to believe about dhosham nonsenses which his mommy darling is repeating for the 1000th time😕...he can only look whats going on but no reaction...grr...Police Aunty kitta showing gutter mouth...nalla venum for GW...i wish that police lady is GW's neighbor🤢.

If Charu is asking to come to police station...her family might get angry again on TT but GP might wake up?😕...if this is the case Charu can nicely cancel her fake marriage arrangements with KP...grr no pls...again blame will go on Thulasi😕...grr etho Padma made a nice route for Charu to continue her plan..thanks to her🤢...i don't think GW can open up 2nd marriage after PS as usually in these dowry cases police watches them for awhile i think?🤣...if she do police will grab TA and her to police station again if at all if they come out through Charu or Nithesh😕
What a kankolla kaatchi to see GW getting battered at police station ! PS la kuda vaaya vechu kittu summa illaama... vaaya koduthu samathiya vaangi kattikichu.😆😆

TA is a damn idiot. LMAO. It is ridiculous to see him talk about law every time and use words like manidha urimai miral.🤢 How can he still defend his mom even after hearing that she has manhandled his wife in the road? Adhu mattum manidha urimai miral illayama ivarku?😡

OMG the whole GW family is screwed up!!! What the heck is wrong with Puvi? We have been praising this guy as the only sensible one in the family. I guess they really fail to use their brain whenever they are angry because they don't talk with sense.😕 He should have just thought what Sudha would have done if she were in T's shoes. She herself would have filed a case against GW and got her arrested. Idhaan saakunu pidichu kuduthrupa. T proved to be a gem and pleaded the police to not arrest her. Will any gal do that in such a situation? Adha paathum kuda T dhaan elathukkum karanamna adhu mada thanathoda utchakattam. Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Thanks Pearl for the update😊😊

You naturally have so much patience i believe to update such a episode😡😡..Thulasi wont be bold inwhen it is needed and in unwanted timings she ll burst out... and idhudhaan "Sondha moneyla sooniyam vechukradhu"..I mean this saying to GW..What a boldness i mean GW to raise hands in front of police..I appreciate but how dare...

TA although you were shocked and angry at your mom for beating thulasi i am not ready to justify your thoughts and going to think everything from your shoes man...😡😡..See TA how your guilty feelings has made you suffer and your wife..

When you realize nothing will be left to him except your tears😭😭and your thulasi and GW going to be humiliated by her own lovable son TA soon..I am sure GP going to come into picture soon...

Whatever it is if we allow third person interference in our life idhudhaan nadakkum..

It is a blunder on both TA-Thulz side.Thulasi whatever it is you must not have left TA and TA your guilty feelings has closed all your doors of thinking about reality..

As annajay has told time is definetly answerable to you both and in weeks TA getting shattered is definetly worth watchable

Thanks Pearl for the wonderful updates.  Big hug from me for updating such an episode.

Phewww..a bit chaotic but a solid finish to the year with a bonus with GW at the police station.

Omg...how dare GW touch Tulasi!!!!!  Grrr...this lady has gone nuts!!!  Mouth ripping scene was funny but so creepy too'.she should go do that to Charu and keep her hands of Tulasi.  Loved the push Tulasi gave to her though...GW was surprised to see that. 

Oh Puvi who cares if you are mad at Tulasi, you are like a ghost invisible to everything and everyone. 

I pity Tulasi a lot.  Running from station to GW house to her home...really Mr. K. how much tortures are you going to put Tulasi through???  She has not smiled in a very long time!!  She's looking so dull...want to see her beautiful smile again.

Padma has such a great cunning grin'lol'her revenge plan is more towards Tamil and GW than Tulasi really.  Loved how she mentioned Charu's name too.

Someone go and search for Tamil's brain'he's completely lost it.  To Kanagu he says Tulasi is his life and he is crying inside without her but he completely stood still when the inspector said his mom hit Tulasi!!  But as usual he gets mad for his friend...ggrrr'...I want to see Charu in the station too!  Like Padma said Tulasi's problems are because of those 2 ladies.

All scenes from the promo are finished'..new year and new week ahead'let's hope for the best.   

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
I am so blessed to update a censored episode... Grrr.😡😡😡

More than anyone I was so mad at Puvi. He was the only sensible person to support Thulz. Now he too blaming Thulz for Lav hospital stay and GW in the PS. He does not have any guts to talk against his mom. If Puvi reacts in kovam towards Thulz what is he different from TA when he gets angry🤢.

TA feeling sorry for your mom getting beaten up but how are you going to punish your mom for beating up Thulz?? 😕
Thanks pearl for the colorful update will all superb and apt comments..

the police slapping gw made up today but this is not enough. GW needs more of this for her talk and actions and today's episode takes us back of vels case, made so complicated by padma and gw... TA missed all this as he was happily sleeping in hospital but now he has the privilege (T must hv wished hard that he too knows and realises) of witnessing the depths to which gw and padma together can go and make T's life miserable...gw may mislead him but it is good he got to know gw slapping T and going by his expression, when he knows the full truth, GW will hv no place to hide her face..
Padma bringing pei's name repeatedly in the PS -ROFL, may i think get GP into the picture...
TA saying his mom has no intention of 2nd marriage shows once again the complete bliss of ignorance that TA is in... Recalling back, TA has always been unable to register others evil or cunning intentions..right from the time vel's adiyaal told him to keep the bike aside and escaped with the key..T manged to restore the key to him and i think as lavanya rightly said he needs T to restore his balance each time, be it his job, a marriage performed without weighing pros n cons like AP's or lav's, and the list is endless...
But today the team (rightly as annajay pointed out) showed that this situation has grown this big due to the mistakes of both TA and T...T for believing sudha and doing as she said and TA for believing all the rest of the pei kootam...T must hv also realised the himalayan folly she committed by leaving TA's house and confiding her misgivings within the hearsay of the likes of her chitti, who famous for her crafty ways of messing up a situation to the worst extent...this situation too may see T in the depths of despair before the silver lining gets visible..and bringing pei's name in the PS may eventually do that...
next week sure to be tension filled...promo maybe only monday? let us see
Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
i think keshav will play game  against charu now bec in his mind he want to harm charu seriously and that harm she should not forget in her life time.

charu might land in chennai within 2 weeks and there s going to be great change in upcoming weeks.

keshav or someone may harm tulasi that crime may fall on charu's head and then tulasi might come and save her i think so...